Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sarkodie Threatens To Sue Anyone Who Writes False News About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie Threatens To Sue Anyone Who Writes False News About Him (173 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Threatens To Sue Anyone Who Writes False News About Him by RandomAfrican1: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2021

After releasing a presser through his management debunking news of his death, rapper Sarkodie has issued a stern warning to anyone who writes false news about him.

The renowned Ghanaian rapper has threatened to slap anyone who publishes or speculates false news about him with a lawsuit.

This comes after rumors went rife that he is dead.

Taking to Facebook to make such statement, the “Happy Day” crooner gave out a loud warning to journalists especially, to be wary of the kind of publications they make about him.

Mr. Sarkodie revealed that should there be any false news about him he will have to resort to lawsuit to make his message clear.

Read the statement here; https://africaatrandom.com/sarkodie-threatens-to-sue-anyone-who-writes-false-news-about-him/

(1) (Reply)

Ernest Azuzu Has Died / Ceec Say She Catch Coro / Watch Patoranking And Yemi Alade In New Video Of Mon Bebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.