Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (84277 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
So she killed her husband with koko shoe. Time is running out on this country. There is madness everywhere. Are all these conspiracy theory pastors sleeping?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
SatanBoss:
more violence please.
atleast this one did not kill the innocent girl. i totally suport her. kill any cheating man. men too kill any cheating wife. this year no mercy on cheaters
who be this one ooo?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

I'm not married, yet, so I have no kids at the moment. I'd love to have kids in the future, one or two grin
Like I said, have patience.
grin she laughs... right, it is good to be married, but do you know that people can have kids nowadays without being married? I have 2 kids from 2 different women (I didn't choose for it to be this way) and I am still single and searching for the 3rd one. tongue the ones i ve dated kept dumping me. Said i am a womaniser.

Okay!! Madam!! I will try and be patience. tongue
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by spinna: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
See the handsome man.. this one pain me reach bone.

these f*cking cold blooded naija bitvhes (not all but many of them).. evil souls. I know say 80 percent chance she ma don fvck outside
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Side chick will rest, wife will rest and the man will rest.

Her anger has fetched her trouble. People, please avoid violent spouses. Dont die because of "what will people say?"
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
grin she laughs... right, it is good to be married, but do you know that people can have kids nowadays without being married? I have 2 kids from 2 different women (I didn't choose for it to be this way) and I am still single and searching for the 3rd one. tongue the ones i ve dated kept dumping me. Said i am a womaniser.

Okay!! Madam!! I will try and be patience. tongue
I'm very old fashioned. I'd rather raise my kids in a family unit than separately. I don't judge you. I don't know the circumstances that led to yours.
Well, have a good day. Its 11:07pm already.
Time to pray, read a book and light out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

I'm very old fashioned. I'd rather raise my kids in a family unit than separately. I don't judge you. I don't know the circumstances that led to yours.
Well, have a good day. Its 11:07pm already.
Time to pray, read a book and light out.
okay, I am sure we will come across each other's comments on here again. I am gonna take my son down the beach for a long walk along the beach.

Ciao! smiley
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Most probably he bought those shoes for her
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
okay, I am sure we will come across each other's comments on here again. I am gonna take my son down the beach for a long walk along the beach.

Ciao! smiley
I'm very sure that the next time we meet, will be on the gender divide on romanceland. I'll most likely bash you. Bear in mind, nothing personal.
Beach walk. Enjoy!
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

I'm very sure that the next time we meet, will be on the gender divide on romanceland. I'll most likely bash you. Bear in mind, nothing personal.
Beach walk. Enjoy!
grin grin bring it on!

Cheers! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Dpsychologist: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
And then when talking about Domestic Violence it will be onesided as if women are not also violent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

Beach walk. Enjoy!

Kikikiki. Setting things straight already. Anything goes here.

kiss Another pfp. You have a thing for red lipsticks? That's Taylor Swift's signature, too.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Regex: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Where is tjr picture of the woman?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Philadelphia: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Probably with same shoe he bought for her
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Reeberry: 12:29am On Jan 25, 2021
This story is fake if you cannot show the murderer wife face online.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by friendl: 12:37am On Jan 25, 2021
I have always said this ,..... marriage is not meant for everybody ,if you are not comfortable with the lifestyle of your partner,....leave the marriage ,....foolish woman ,may she rotten in prison ,...poor kids
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2021
So sad cry. Their next door neighbour said the couple are always fighting and dats the reason they didn't take the heated argument so serious till when they hear a strange sound from the man, the woman was about to escape, thanks to next door neighbour who blocked her and demand to see the man. He was far gone by then and it was their daughter that revealed that the woman used her koko shoe on her dad's head cry cry
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Reeberry:
This story is fake if you cannot show the murderer wife face online.
It's true oo, i know someone in same compound with them.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Reeberry: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2021
onyeomanono24:

It's true oo, i know someone in same compound with them.
But why not post her picture?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2021
What did I just read?
High heel? Women should be very careful ooo
No more high heel shoes for ladies men take note
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Reeberry:
But why not post her picture?
I think some blogs will have it, some even post the shoe sef, depends on source.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Reeberry: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2021
onyeomanono24:

I think some blogs will have it, some even post the shoe sef, depends on source.
Are you Igbo?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Reeberry:
Are you Igbo?
Yes, why do u ask?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Reeberry: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2021
onyeomanono24:

Yes, why do u ask?
Because I saw onye. But Onyes I used to see her slim girls.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 1:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Reeberry:
Because I saw onye. But Onyes I used to see her slim girls.
Lol, ok
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 2:11am On Jan 25, 2021
tishbite41:
How can a real man be killed with mere high heel shoes?! Eat good food fellas!
Scientists will tell you eat good food yet your good isn't even good enough by standard because so many hidden things in there.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 2:11am On Jan 25, 2021
tishbite41:
How can a real man be killed with mere high heel shoes?! Eat good food fellas!
Scientists will tell you eat good food yet your good isn't even good enough by standard because so many hidden things in there. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:13am On Jan 25, 2021
ebukajay184:
A wife on Saturday, in Ugbuwangue, Warri, Delta State, hit her husband with the heel of her shoe over allegation of infidelity, killing him in the process, IgbereTV reports.

The mother-of-two struck her husband, Sylvester Etsebanghanro Ighomi, at the back of his head with the shoe.

IgbereTV gathered that the couple had engaged in a misunderstanding over alleged infidelity on the part of the deceased.

It was learnt that the woman had approached her husband where he sat and struck him with her shoe heel in the back of his head from behind. He fainted and began to foam from his mouth and died before he could reach the hospital.

It is in doubt if the deceased was legally married to the woman or fulfilled all the marriage rites on her. But the deceased had lived with her and the children, a community source said.

The suspect has been detained by the police as at the time of this report.

Meanwhile, friends of the deceased have taken to Facebook to mourn him.

Nanna Emilo Kelly wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002109455890/posts/3681713411908938/?app=fbl

Gedu Godwin Peremobowei Toritseju wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1618425468/posts/10217974959118417/?app=fbl

"KILLER HEEL"
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by ndindiatu: 2:29am On Jan 25, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
".the woman had
approached her husband where he
sat and struck him with the shoe
heel in the back of his head from
behind. He fainted and began to
foam from his mouth and died
before he could reach the hospital...."

May God continue to protect men from these evil women.

Rest in peace bro.

Oga stay single. To marry ni bie by force
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Instead of showing us the face of the innocent children who will bear the blunts and scars inflicted by their own mother till the end of their lives ,please put the wicked woman picture let's shame her
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by effyokokon678(m): 3:06am On Jan 25, 2021
ebukajay184:
More
What is her gain now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.