Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July (2242 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by muyeskin(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2007
Latest News: To All Great Ife Students

Of the greatest Ife, The sudden news i heard was that after the meeting held by the senate on the 3rd of july, 2007, We were asked to resume on the 8th of july (Which is Sunday) Fully for the school start and our Exams, Congratulations once again
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by archbishop(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
Congrats greatest OAU Students,
Please i just want to confirm from other students when we are resuming and
also when is the post UME exams.
Thanks.
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by spikedcylinder: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2007
Yea and apparently we're starting exams a couple of days after resumption. . . . blimey!
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by isangedigh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2007
pls does any1 kknow about postgraduate admissions at ife its really bothering me i need that info pls/
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by seyibobo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2007
Thanks Muyeskin 4 the info.I want to add that i heard that exams start on Wednesday 11th. So Guys, read your books.
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by famaskills(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2007
pls i need to know wen d post ume is coming out.
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by amebolive: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2007
isangedigh:

please does anyone kknow about postgraduate admissions at ife its really bothering me i need that info please/

please go to the post graduate college @ BOOC, department of biological sciences, OAU ILE IFE to find out
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by olagboye(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2007
is it true
that exams start on tues?
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by dominobaby(f): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2007
good for you guys but try and sort out your sug wahala, it does you guys more harm than good i would say! wink
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by ceceee(f): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2007
hey guys,plz u guys already in ife shuld keep us posted on when d post ume will take place.u'll be doing s a big favour.thanks.
Re: OAU-Ife Students To Resume On Third of July by bigbanj: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2007
[b][b]Hello geatest ife,
Hope all is well ,i just wanna know the actuall date for the oau 2007/2008 post jamb , But i read from the oau site that 2007/2008 programmes will start february 2007, and i wanna know more about the post jamb wellaaaaaaaaaaaaa, U can halla me at walex_ley@yahoo.com for more info,
big banj
[/b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Pude Cut-off Mark / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Post Utme/hnd Form Is Out / How Long Does It Take To Recieve I-20 Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.