Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Delta LG Polls: Scott Urges Followers To Support PDP Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta LG Polls: Scott Urges Followers To Support PDP Candidates (169 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta LG Polls: Scott Urges Followers To Support PDP Candidates by ossaioviesucces(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Delta LG Polls: Scott Urges Followers to Support PDP Candidates 

The Former People's Democratic Party PDP Chiarmanship Aspirant in Ughelli North Local Government Olorogun Amb  Udu Omo Scott has urged his followers to support Candidates in People's Democratic party in the upcoming Local Government elections. 

Scott made this known in Agbarha yesterday as he appreciates his followers for thier consistent support before and after his opponent Hon Godwin Adode emerged as People's  Democratic party Chairmanship candidate.

Olorogun Scott Speaking with the press shortly after the appraisal reception ceremony, he noted that without an iota of doubt his team toiled all through the nooks and crannies of Ughelli North seeking for support from the electorates and leaders of the party for the God's Project Campaign.

"It is no news in our system that party is supreme and we all know that two candidates cannot emerge at the same time. 

This is to note that with the candidature of the PDP whom is Hon Godwin Adode is acceptable by all party members  within the local government. 

Seeing the commitment and the zeal of my supporters through out the campaign period I can't but to say thank you to them all" he said.

Speaking further Scott commended the Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa over his performance.

"I also want to sincerely appreciate our Amiable Governor Sen. Dr Ifeanyi Okowa who has outrightly performed Excellently well in all forms of governance to put our dear State in the fore front of peace and developments".

He further stated "The unity of our dear party is not negotiable and that is why my friend and brother Hon Godwin Adode has made a move to Foster unity in other for us to achieve success in the forthcoming local government elections. 

To all my team members, followers and supporters we have done well, We are PDP members and we will remain in PDP to actualize Victory for Hon Chief Godwin Adode come 6th March 2021, it is on this note i want to admonished all my supporters, team members, loyalist  to campaign strongly and throw their weight behind Hon Godwin Adode in the forthcoming Council Election.

My empowerment programmes will continue because there are more people that we need to touch"

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun Killed My Cousin, Shot Five Others In Our Family House –eyewitness – / PDP Plotting To Destroy Buhari’s Govt Through ‘illegal Restructuring,’- VON DG / Sunday Igboho Suspects Yoruba Enemies Behind House Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.