Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Vote Pdp If You Want : - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Pdp If You Want : (603 Views)

Rivers Election: Do You Think APC Will Win PDP If INEC Rerun The Election. / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi / Amaechi: "I Will Return To PDP If Goodluck Jonathan Does THIS" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Pdp If You Want : by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2011
IF YOU BELIEVE
If u belief since a minority from Niger delta have not wasted our recourses and our destiny like the north and the south have, by means of ethnic and religious sentiment, and now is the time to do so.

VOTE PDP

If you believe we can afford to continue to move at the speed of Patience Jonathan newly commissioned locomotive engine that travel btw Lagos and Abeoukuta for 2 hours, a distance of 80km, while high speed train in china Line speed up to the current travels at 300km per Hour and soon to be 320km per Hour on the Tohoku shinkansen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqqKA_HI-O8

VOTE PDP

If you want education standard to continue to crash further while the children of the rich go abroad to have quality education and all you will have is promise of new university with collapse infrastructure on existing one, with brain drain and lecturers running out of the country for greener pasture.

VOTE PDP

If u want our government to continue to spend $1.5 billion on a Zungeru 600 megawatts gas turbine power plant, while at Omar (middle east) the same cost $404,494,380 million and the Aso Rock spends 1.57 million naira on food for the president household alone daily.

VOTE PDP

If u want the about 16,500 political office holder from presidency to local government chairmen to continue to consume 75% of our national budget while the rest is lost in transit and you are still expecting infrastructural development

VOTE PDP

If you want Nigerian looter to continue to loot and have state pardoned, plea bargaining or light penalty like Bude Jugde who stole 100 billion and server 2 and half years in jail and Halliburton case which is being watered down now.

VOTE PDP

IF you want to continue to buy fuel for N65 per litter or the deregulated diesel for N150 while in Venezuela the same one litter of petrol cost only N2.20k and it will take decade promising to build you refinery in the face of the oil cabal who benefit from either subsides or deregulation
“IF INDIAN CAN BUILD THE WORLD LARGEST REFINERY FOR 6.1 BILLION DOLLAR AND WE SPENT 27 BILLION DOLLAR EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT TO ACHIEVE NOTHING, THEN WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR LEADERS.”
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1656901/posts#comment#comment

“The Petronav of Malaysia was established in 1974, and presently, it has refineries in 34 countries. Petrobras of Brazil was established in 1953, and presently, it is operating in 28 countries with 16 refineries. Venezuela has 16 refineries with nine operating in the country, while the others are operating in other countries. A liter of fuel is sold for N2.20k. It means the difference between Venezuela and other countries is the question of leadership”

VOTE PDP

If you want immunity clause to continue to protect our legislathiefs and Governors while they loot us dry

Compiled by pastor Ayoola Iyana Ipaja
Re: Vote Pdp If You Want : by efisher(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2011
Vote for the candidate that you can trust.

I can trust Fashola in Lagos,
I can trust Oshiomhole in Edo State,
I can trust Amaechi in Rivers State, and
I can trust Goodluck Jonathan for President.

Goodluck Jonathan is a symbol of Unity. Goodluck Jonathan symbolizes victory for democracy. Goodluck Jonathan is the change we need.

This is our dream:

 I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'"
 "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
 "I have a dream that one day on the tin hills of Jos, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood."
 "This is our hope. . . With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day."
 "Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksand of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children."
Re: Vote Pdp If You Want : by nuclearboy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
efisher:

Goodluck Jonathan is a symbol of Unity. Goodluck Jonathan symbolizes victory for democracy. Goodluck Jonathan is the change we need.

Change from what?

From Jonathan Goodluck to Goodluck Jonathan or what exactly?

Just say you like him and the status quo. But he definitely does not represent change
Re: Vote Pdp If You Want : by PapaBrowne(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2011
[list]
[li]I want economic prosperity and increased entrepreneurial opportunities![/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]I want private sector driven increased power supply, high speed broadband, modern rail infrastructure and excellent road networks!!
[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]I want equity for everybody from any region be you an Itsekiri or an Almajiri, an Agbada wearer or a Kaftan wearer, Wretched or Rich, Farmer or Doctor! Equity, Justice and fairplay!!
[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]I want peace and prosperity in the Niger Delta- The region that feeds the nation and gives us the ability to exist!! I want the wrongs/sufferings brought us by of our Military/Hausa-Fulani dominated past to be ameliorated![/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]I want unity. I want hope. I want love and harmony amongst all tribes. I want peace! I want happiness! I want free social interaction! ssociation. I want a free press[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]I want the basics that life has to offer. I am not asking for too much. I just want a better place to live in . That's all I ask for![/li]
[/list]

I want Goodluck Jonathan!!

(1) (Reply)

Obama Goes For 2nd Tenure / 39 Corps Nembers Nabbed For Allegedly Holding A Secret Meeting / Hope Our Politicians Learn From This-Kenyans Appear @Icc Over Election Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.