Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra (16153 Views)

President Buhari Visits Tawazun Industrial Park In Dubai (Photos) / June 12 Protesters Arrive Ojota Park In Lagos / Benin Industrial Park: FG Commences Impact Assessment For N200b Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by TheRareGem1(f): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
The Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, in few weeks time will visit Anambra State to commission an all-inclusive industrial park.

Tribune Online gathered that the industrial park is the Federal Government’s reward to Anambra State for winning the 2019 award of the best state in micro, small and medium enterprises.

The Managing Director, Anambra State Small Business Agency, ASBA, Sir Clement Chukwuka, disclosed this at a collaborative meeting with Anambra State Coalition of Civil Society Networks, ASCON, in his office at Awka.

Sir Clement said the industrial park being erected at Nkwelle Ezunaka, and its centred to house financial institutions, Corporate Affairs Commission, among other allied offices that would provide convenient business environment for industrialists in the state.

The ASBA boss equally stated that Anambra qualified to host this latest business innovation due to its prime position in harnessing small and medium scale businesses for optimal growth, adding that no other state came close to Anambra when the level of implementation was reviewed.

He lauded the economic drive and foresight of the state governor, Chief Willie Obiano in supporting ASBA and enabling it to raise multifarious small and medium scale enterprises with strong capital bases.

Sir Clement expressed the hope that business will flourish throughout the state with the coming on board of the park, adding that they will not travel as far as Abuja or Lagos, to tidy up their business transactions.

Earlier, the leader of Civil Society Networks in the state, Prince Chris Azor thanked the state governor for investing in ASBA and encouraging it to assist cash trapped business people to raise capital.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/osinbajo-to-commission-industrial-park-in-anambra/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Kaduna1stson: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
The VP is very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by TheRareGem1(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is also one of the many crucial sector that can boost revenue for the government. This country is blessed with so many ways to make the country grow. It takes good leaders to ta into all these gifts seriously

Where are my IPOB people. This is good. The VP is for all...he has good relationship with all the governors, if he doesn't, this wouldn't have happened.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by okefranci: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
The industrial park would provide convenient business environment for industrialists in the state.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Thunder1010: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Anambra won the award of the best MSME in the country, WOW!!!
So they believe this much in MSME that is under the office of the VP?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by helinues: 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Naturopathic: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
I'm really happy for the people of Anambra state for this great achievement

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by TheRareGem1(f): 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
291one:
[s][/s]

People like you are always kill joy. Argh.

Imagine...bad belle.

It's only bad news you derive joy from

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Asgard13: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thank God he’s coming to commission what OBIANO DID

.... and NOT WHAT THEY APC GOVERNMENT HAS DONE FOR NDI ANAMBRA

OBIANO FOR JUST INVITE THE DULLARD HIMSELF

SO WHY THE HYPE COMMISSIONING ANOTHER MANS WORK

MEANWHILE NOTHING ON GROUND TO SHOW FEDERAL PRESENCE

ONITSHA ENUGU EXPRESS IS STILL GROUNDED ..
OBIANO SHOULD MAKE SURE OSIBANJO USE THAT ROAD TO AWKA
NO CHOPPER OR HELLI SERVICES

NONSENSE

COMMISIONING NOW NA ACHIEVEMENT..

Ndi anambra don suffer walahi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by adadike(f): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
If you see me, you callu me onye Igbo... Igbo amaka!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asgard13:
Thank God he’s coming to commission what OBIANO DID

.... and NOT WHAT THEY APC GOVERNMENT HAS DONE FOR NDI ANAMBRA

OBIANO FOR JUST INVITE THE DULLARD HIMSELF

SO WHY THE HYPE COMMISSIONING ANOTHER MANS WORK

MEANWHILE NOTHING ON GROUND TO SHOW FEDERAL PRESENCE

ONITSHA ENUGU EXPRESS IS STILL GROUNDED ..
OBIANO SHOULD MAKE SURE OSIBANJO USE THAT ROAD TO AWKA
NO CHOPPER OR HELLI SERVICES

NONSENSE

COMMISIONING NOW NA ACHIEVEMENT..

Ndi anambra don suffer walahi
Working is seriously going on in Enugu/Onitsha express road RCC almost done with one section of the road from Awka to Onitsha, same with second Niger bridge

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asgard13:

[s] I don’t do louts..

You’re ignored and out.[/s]

I haven't written anything yet,I am still typing
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Asgard13: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I haven't written anything yet,I am still typing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
adadike:
If you see me, you callu me onye Igbo... Igbo amaka!
Let us remember under Gov Obiano Nkwelle became another hub for micro industries in Anambra state, after completing the shoe manufacturing market, he started Clothes making market at the same place, he also built automated shoe industry at the same location that is being equip with machines, with the cargo airport in that axis, ply that road to see how our people are investing, that's Obiano's effects.

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
why can’t the dead one visit
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Asgard13: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98394047:

You're a liar.

Liar wetin

So from Awka to awkuzu na express ba?

Abeg someone needs to clear this man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
why can’t the dead one visit

Even Nnamdi kanu is also dead...

Let him visit Nigeria to prove us wrong that he is alive and not a clone
Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asgard13:

Liar wetin

So from Awka to awkuzu na express ba?

Abeg someone needs to clear this man
They are almost through with one section from Awka to Umunya

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Asgard13: 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98394229:

They are almost through with one section from Awka to Umunya

One section

But you said I lied angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Anambra1stS0n: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asgard13:

One section

But you said I lied angry
Read my post, RCC seriously working on the road, by next month one can drive from Awka to Onitsha without pothole

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Commission Industrial Park In Anambra by Asgard13: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98394498:

Read my post, RCC seriously working on the road, by next month one can drive from Awka to Onitsha without pothole

Till then.. hopefully..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable / Emefiele Printed ₦‎684.5 Million With ₦‎18.9 Billion - EFCC Says In Fresh Charge / State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.