Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? (962 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C Launched With New Mediatek Helio G-series Chipsets / Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by NairalandNurse(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
I want to get the first smart phone of my life, but i am confused. Which one should i buy? I have less than #50k and they both fall within the range.
Help me.
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by NairalandNurse(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Phone gurus....pls help. It took me so much to earn the money i intend using to get the phone.... I dnt want to buy smthing i will later regret
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by Babalegba(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
NairalandNurse:
I want to get the first smart phone of my life, but i am confused. Which one should i buy? I have less than #50k and they both fall within the range.
Help me.
I would go for the Redmi unless the temperature sensor is extremely important. A first time buyer like you should go for an infinix hot though because of the ubiquity of it and servicing.Umidigi phones are good in fact I'm using an A7 pro to type this but parts are scarce and no service centers.
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by NairalandNurse(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Babalegba:
I would go for the Redmi unless the temperature sensor is extremely important. A first time buyer like you should go for an infinix hot though because of the ubiquity of it and servicing.Umidigi phones are good in fact I'm using an A7 pro to type this but parts are scarce and no service centers.
Not interested in the temp sensor though. I dnt like them infinix hot cos price is too high, especially when there are better alternatives with less prices
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by Babalegba(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
NairalandNurse:

Not interested in the temp sensor though. I dnt like them infinix hot cos price is too high, especially when there are better alternatives with less prices
Umidigi phones are very good value for money if you get a non faulty one.People are always wowed by my A7 pro, the problem is if you get a defective one then the money is wasted
I was told that xiaomi has some sort of service center in Lagos so the Redmi is a safer bet than umidigi but if you are willing to take the risk then umidigi phones are a thing of beauty.
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by Meister(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
If I was in your shoes I would use that money to get a fairly used and better device, a Redmi device preferably

I don't really subscribe to 2gb RAM devices, seems like a waste of money to me
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by NairalandNurse(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Meister:
If I was in your shoes I would use that money to get a fairly used and better device, a Redmi device preferably

I don't really subscribe to 2gb RAM devices, seems like a waste of money to me

Getting a trusted seller is pro
I will manage the 2gb
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by ChiefZaddy: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nokia 2.4 2gb/32gb..
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by NairalandNurse(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Who sells new REDMI 9A?
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by Meister(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
NairalandNurse:
Who sells new REDMI 9A?

There are numerous sellers but nobody is going to agree to that your pay on delivery so it's either you buy from Jumia or you find a physical store like slot
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by NairalandNurse(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Meister:

There are numerous sellers but nobody is going to agree to that your pay on delivery so it's either you buy from Jumia or you find a physical store like slot
Thanks 4 replyin me. Someone said even jumia wont do pay on delivery for someone in maiduguri, borno state. Is it true?
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by Meister(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
NairalandNurse:

Thanks 4 replyin me. Someone said even jumia wont do pay on delivery for someone in maiduguri, borno state. Is it true?

I don't know, try to place an order and check if pay on delivery will be available to you
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by NairalandNurse(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Meister:

I don't know, try to place an order and check if pay on delivery will be available to you
Thanks 4 ur reply. Their customer rep on fb said borno isnt amng states that are eligible 4 pay on delivery. I need ur honest recommendatn, btwn umidigi a7s and redmi9a which one shld i buy?
Re: Umidigi A7s Or Redmi 9A: Which One Should I Buy? by Meister(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
NairalandNurse:

Thanks 4 ur reply. Their customer rep on fb said borno isnt amng states that are eligible 4 pay on delivery. I need ur honest recommendatn, btwn umidigi a7s and redmi9a which one shld i buy?

Buy the Redmi 9A. Like I said before I don't fancy 2gb RAM devices at all but the 9A is a good budget device and will serve your daily needs

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi 9T Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. / Tdc Mobile Store (my Goldmine) / Samsung S20 Ultra Or S21/S22 Plus: Which One Should I Go For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.