Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Throwback: The Gay Man Appointed By Trump, He Is Richard Grenell - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Throwback: The Gay Man Appointed By Trump, He Is Richard Grenell (220 Views)

President Museveni's Response When Told That The Gay Community Wants To Meet Him / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: The Gay Man Appointed By Trump, He Is Richard Grenell by jmoore(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Trump appointed Richard Grenell, a gay as Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence. He also served as US ambassador to Germany under Trump's administration.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: The Gay Man Appointed By Trump, He Is Richard Grenell by Xscape1993(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
What has Trump done wrong as a president? Wrong accusations everywhere.
Re: Throwback: The Gay Man Appointed By Trump, He Is Richard Grenell by jmoore(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
I have been seeing a lot of posts about Biden's appointment of an openly gay person. Some of these proTrump supporters especially the naive ones are using that as a consolation for their support of Trump.

Two things I spotted, ignorance and hypocrisy.

Trump appointed Richard Grenell, a gay as Acting Director of the United States National Intelligence. He also served as US ambassador to Germany under Trump's administration.

I am totally against homosexuality but that should not be a reason not to employ someone.

Some of these folks are fornicators. Imagine being denied employment because of your fornication.

Government legalized fornication but no one is saying the government is Antichrist.
Someone is asking, when was fornication made legal?
The constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria doesn't forbid fornication, if they are within the age of consent.

The Age of Consent for sexual intercourse in Nigeria is 18 years, which means it is not a crime if two people of 18 years and above decide to fornicate.

If you call yourself a Christian, you should know it is not the responsibility of the government to win souls for Jesus Christ.

And like Jesus said, remove the log of wood in your eyes before you remove the speck in someone's eyes.

How many single virgins do we have in church?
How many single folks in the church are celibate?
How many married people in the church are faithful?

Only few single folks are virgins in the church, most are serial fornicators. No one is saying Antichrist is taking over because of the fornication.

Point: Hate the immoral act, don't hate the person.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: The Gay Man Appointed By Trump, He Is Richard Grenell by JohnBullMySon: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2021
jmoore:
I have been seeing a lot of posts about Biden's appointment of an openly gay person. Some of these proTrump supporters especially the naive ones are using that as a consolation for their support of Trump.

Two things I spotted, ignorance and hypocrisy.

I am totally against homosexuality but that should not be a reason not to employ someone.

Some of these folks are fornicators. Imagine being denied employment because of your fornication.

Government legalized fornication but no one is saying the government is Antichrist.
Someone is asking, when was fornication made legal?
The constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria doesn't forbid fornication, if they are within the age of consent.

The Age of Consent for sexual intercourse in Nigeria is 18 years, which means it is not a crime if two people of 18 years and above decide to fornicate.

If you call yourself a Christian, you should know it is not the responsibility of the government to win souls for Jesus Christ.

And like Jesus said, remove the log of wood in your eyes before you remove the speck in someone's eyes.

How many single virgins do we have in church?
How many single folks in the church are celibate?
How many married people in the church are faithful?

Only few single folks are virgins in the church, most are serial fornicators. No one is saying Antichrist is taking over because of the fornication.

Point: Hate the immoral act, don't hate the person.
don't mind those so called Christians. I'm pretty sure that if Jesus was on earth, though he would not support any of the parties, he would hate the Republican party more. party of proud and arrogant pharisees, trouble inciters, skilled liars and deceivers. they specialize in deceving religious christians that don't read Bible. I'm very sure that if the Antichrist where to be a US politician, he would be a Republican, and be very similar to Trump.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As Western Parties To Nuke Deal Meet, German FM Warns Iran ‘playing With Fire’ / 6.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Bejaia, Algeria ( Video) / Tanzanians Fearful Of Global Pandemic As Country’s Leadership Rethinks It's Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.