Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ (24637 Views)

Union Bank Dismisses Report Of Plans By Principal Owner To Sell 50% Stake / FIRS Dismisses Report Of 50% VAT Increase / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ by fxdee(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
nurez305:
I wonder who uses all thes banks, Union bank, keystone , polaris, fcmb, wema and sterling bank ..... I use to think maybe they had no choice in getting major bank account or they hate anything innovation In their life
what types of innovation are you talking about?.. Is it the hours you wasted standing on que under sun in just gaining entrance into gtbanks or what else..all Nigerian banks offer basically the same thing my brother. 99% of their staff are contract but they will declare huge profits at the end of the year using people to do slavery work.
Re: Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ by bizhop01: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
UBA
Re: Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ by Rodwave: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
UnknownT:
The right time to collect that 50k loan they said my account is entitled to from their Sapele branch cool

See you. You have not heard about Global standing order abi.

No hiding place anymore
Re: Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ by Rodwave: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
AndLeo:

What do you know about innovation and what do you know about banks?
The most innovative banks I have used are Wema Bank and Sterling Bank. Easy banking - no stress, no crowd.

Don't mind him. Empty barrel usually makes the loudest noise
Re: Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ by godofuck231: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2021
If union bank nigeria plc is in distress so is the federal government of nigeria

Re: Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ by Chicastle: 6:32am On Jan 25, 2021
nurez305:
I wonder who uses all thes banks, Union bank, keystone , polaris, fcmb, wema and sterling bank ..... I use to think maybe they had no choice in getting major bank account or they hate anything innovation In their life

Use one of those banks you listed then you will know why people use it. And I hope you don't come and complain that Access bank is rubbing people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!! / Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question / Excess Fresh Tomatoes Floods Calabar Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.