Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Another Batch Of Suspicious Elements Arriving Lagos Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Batch Of Suspicious Elements Arriving Lagos Today (6620 Views)

How AGF Ignored Warnings While Pushing For Payment Of Suspicious N159B Debts / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Another Batch Of Suspicious Elements Arriving Lagos Today by Herbephe1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
kingk:
There's something going on.... yesterday night being Sunday 24 January at about 9:30 pm, I was driving through college road inwards ojodu beger, mehn! I saw two full loaded trucks, when I say loaded not with cows and human but fully loaded with human being all people from the other side..(aboki's), they were heading towards fagba axis of iju-ishaga ....mehn I was afraid.

I was tempted to snap or call 112 emergency and report that mass movement of people but in my thoughts I was like, is it not this government? and I mind my business.

The sane thing was sighted here in osun,it's yesterday,the only difference is the truck been loaded with men and bikes. I don't want to sound stupid but I am reading another meaning to this kind of kurukere movement!!
Re: Another Batch Of Suspicious Elements Arriving Lagos Today by Naughtysex: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
izzou:

Some of you would do very well as comedians

Those guys are just Hustlers. They buy livestock as far as Niger republic and come to Lagos to sell it. Those guys have been on sleeping on those trucks for about two days.

Stop stereotyping a tribe because of a few bad people.

If the Northerners wanted to attack Lagos, only one day is enough to detonate bombs. From Idi araba, to Mile 12, Ojo Alaba, Iju, Agege, Berger and others, they have a large settlement there. But yet, we have enough peace here.

You guys should stop spreading hate everywhere.
If you are smart enough, you would have counted the livestock on that truck and also count the people there too
many of you knew nothing about being security conscious
that's why our borders are very porous
Re: Another Batch Of Suspicious Elements Arriving Lagos Today by nitt: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Firstpage:

You woke fools will kill us all. Since they have been trooping to Lagos have you seen anyone raised eyebrows? Is it not because of the their recent agenda of causing havoc everywhere that makes everyone alert?

Do t you think it’s stupid to relax like before seeing what is going on in the country? The security is bias and the president is also bias.

Degenerate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Not Wearing Signature Cap For First Time In Decades, [PHOTOS] / Electricity Tariff Hike Will Further Impoverish Nigerians - Northern Elders / Picture Of Amechi Watching Collation Of River's State Election Surface. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.