Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps (584 Views)

'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / ANTI-BUHARI DOCUMENTARY: The Truth You Must Know, By Usama Dandare / Sani Abacha: Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by deluxecad(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2011
What fuels his desperation to return to power is simply because he wasn't given enough time to loot as much as he had planned before he got kicked out through a counter coup d'etat(he rose to d C in C position thru a coup anyway).

Believe me.

Lol!  Now let the hawks carry me and peck away at my person, but that's the simplest truth.

shocked
Re: Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by deluxecad(m): 5:34am On Apr 04, 2011
Buhari is a loser, any day.
Re: Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by efisher(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2011
His friends all over the world have been given the boot. The likes of Ben Ali, Mubarak, Gadhaffi, etc. They are the old order and their time is up. That is part of the reasons why it is so much of an issue today. The stronghold of these oppressors is being broken and it takes quite an effort to rip them off. When Bakare was not yet lured by the fantasies of presidential jets and more respect / adoration of humans, he made a statement (according to him, by the spirit of God).

Here is what he said:  “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

What has changed overnight? I think it's the catalyst that changed this chemical equation!

Re: Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by deluxecad(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
lol, i luv dis work. hehe

efisher:

His friends all over the world have been given the boot. The likes of Ben Ali, Mubarak, Gadhaffi, etc. They are the old order and their time is up. That is part of the reasons why it is so much of an issue today. The stronghold of these oppressors is being broken and it takes quite an effort to rip them off. When Bakare was not yet lured by the fantasies of presidential jets and more respect / adoration of humans, he made a statement (according to him, by the spirit of God).

Here is what he said:  “Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

What has changed overnight? I think it's the catalyst that changed this chemical equation!
Re: Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by deluxecad(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
Choose ye this day. GEJ! GEJ!! GEJ!!!

Re: Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by apoti(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
deluxecad:

What fuels his desperation to return to power is simply because he wasn't given enough time to loot as much as he had planned before he got kicked out through a coup d'etat.

Believe me.

Lol!  Now let the hawks carry me and peck away at my person, but that's the simplest truth.

shocked

I thought your reason would convince me and make me stop supporting Buhari, unfortunately, it has increased my support for him.
so if he did not have enough time to loot as a president, what happened when he handled PTF? pls come with another propaganda.  undecided

BTW 20 months is enough time for any thief to dry up the treasury, we all know how much GEJ has looted in just 10months  grin
Re: Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by deluxecad(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
I'm not trying to stop you, I'm just working on emancipating a lot of our youths that have misguided their passion, rooting for Buhari. I hate to see my fellow youths misdirect the stamina of their youth.
Re: Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by apoti(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
deluxecad:

I'm not trying to stop you, I'm just working on emancipating a lot of our youths that have misguided their passion, rooting for Buhari. I hate to see my fellow youths misdirect the stamina of their youth.

well done cool
but I also hate to see a lot of our youths in this 21st century to vote for someone, not because of his track record or what he can do. But because he made promises that his record does not show he has the ability to fulfil. I also hate to see them vote for someone because he is not a muslim or hausa and the most annoying part is that because he has Goodluck, WTF
Re: Buhari: The Truth You Never Knew, Perhaps by deluxecad(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
GEJ holds the promise.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Heads For Landslide / We Cant Afford To Have A Financially Reckless President Like GEJ For Another Four years. / I have Changed My Mind, I Wont Vote Gej 2moro!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.