Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call (974 Views)

Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by lotadaddy1: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Obi Jaguar, as i fondly call him, has always wanted an exotic car of his own. Each time a fine and dandy car crosses his perimeter, he is always left hypnotized. Obi's rather obsessive penchant for crème de la crème automobiles didn't just stop at admiring cars, this my guy can reel off their names as though he is chanting his nursery rhymes. I just kept wondering where Obi learnt those names from.
I was on my bed one sunday afternoon when Obi's call came in, I picked and then he said, Uche Uche, i have found a car i would like us to go and see." he shouted over the phone excitedly. Which kind wahala for this Sunday afternoon kwa. Well, I told him to send me the pictures of the car and the name.
To be honest, the picture he sent me showed a beautiful black Lexus Rx 330, I no go lie sha, the car fine. Then, I asked him if he had contacted the seller of the car, which he replied in affirmative. Obi even suggested that I guess the price, imagine me ooo, well i did but i was wrong! He told me the price is around 2million naira. I screamed!

After screaming and all that, I and my friend went to the place the seller had directed us. We saw the finely parked Lexus car on getting there. In my mind, i even wanted to start driving the car almost immediately, the car was fresh out of the oven!!! steaming hot!!!. Then something strucked my mind to ask the seller why he wanted to sell the fine car for 2million naira. Then, he said that the reason was that he was not based here in Nigeria and would be travelling back to the states soon that he doesn't know when next he would be coming back to Nigeria so he needed to sell the car. His reason sounded plausible.

Obi checked the engine, he nodded excitedly that everything was perfect. He was already shivering with happiness and was now in a haste to conclude the final payments. Then, i told him to wait. Nya cheregodu, we can't judge a book by it's cover. I told him to calm down while I conduct my own personal check on everything.Then i brought out this device which I am the sole marketer in Nigeria.

The auto check lasted for just 5minutes and after that i was able to discover that the car had a VTC system malfunction, the fuel injection system was too lean, engine coolant temperature sensor 2 circuit high voltage, camshaft position sensor incorrect phase detected and many more that i can't say...indeed, looks can be deceiving!!!

Obi looked at me in amazement hands akimbo while shaking his head back and forth in utter disappointment. We said goodbye to the seller and went on our merry way.

Who knows how long the man had tried fixing the car's problem but up to no avail.Then he came up with the criminal plan to dispose it to unsuspecting victims.
This is a device that helps you as a car owner. Whenever i see how men own exotic cars these days without owning this device, I marvel at how they cope because they are at mercy of their mechanic extorting so much money from them! as well as reducing the lifespan of their car due to constant and counter fixing.

With this device, you can save cost, enhance car maintenance, detect the fault yourself without visiting your mechanic, even when you visit him, you'll walk to him like a professional, telling him exactly what to fix.

For those that want to know more about this device, kindly drop your phone number below in the comment section so we can talk or simply DM me. I'm only one text away.
Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by sheu01: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bros, u shd have advertise your product rather than long story. Check those that advertised products here and follow d suit. Thank u

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by cluewebhost(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sole marketer for Elm327
lotadaddy1:
Obi Jaguar, as i fondly call him, has always wanted an exotic car of his own. Each time a fine and dandy car crosses his perimeter, he is always left hypnotized. Obi's rather obsessive penchant for crème de la crème automobiles didn't just stop at admiring cars, this my guy can reel off their names as though he is chanting his nursery rhymes. I just kept wondering where Obi learnt those names from.
I was on my bed one sunday afternoon when Obi's call came in, I picked and then he said, Uche Uche, i have found a car i would like us to go and see." he shouted over the phone excitedly. Which kind wahala for this Sunday afternoon kwa. Well, I told him to send me the pictures of the car and the name.
To be honest, the picture he sent me showed a beautiful black Lexus Rx 330, I no go lie sha, the car fine. Then, I asked him if he had contacted the seller of the car, which he replied in affirmative. Obi even suggested that I guess the price, imagine me ooo, well i did but i was wrong! He told me the price is around 2million naira. I screamed!

After screaming and all that, I and my friend went to the place the seller had directed us. We saw the finely parked Lexus car on getting there. In my mind, i even wanted to start driving the car almost immediately, the car was fresh out of the oven!!! steaming hot!!!. Then something strucked my mind to ask the seller why he wanted to sell the fine car for 2million naira. Then, he said that the reason was that he was not based here in Nigeria and would be travelling back to the states soon that he doesn't know when next he would be coming back to Nigeria so he needed to sell the car. His reason sounded plausible.

Obi checked the engine, he nodded excitedly that everything was perfect. He was already shivering with happiness and was now in a haste to conclude the final payments. Then, i told him to wait. Nya cheregodu, we can't judge a book by it's cover. I told him to calm down while I conduct my own personal check on everything.Then i brought out this device which I am the sole marketer in Nigeria.

The auto check lasted for just 5minutes and after that i was able to discover that the car had a VTC system malfunction, the fuel injection system was too lean, engine coolant temperature sensor 2 circuit high voltage, camshaft position sensor incorrect phase detected and many more that i can't say...indeed, looks can be deceiving!!!

Obi looked at me in amazement hands akimbo while shaking his head back and forth in utter disappointment. We said goodbye to the seller and went on our merry way.

Who knows how long the man had tried fixing the car's problem but up to no avail.Then he came up with the criminal plan to dispose it to unsuspecting victims.
This is a device that helps you as a car owner. Whenever i see how men own exotic cars these days without owning this device, I marvel at how they cope because they are at mercy of their mechanic extorting so much money from them! as well as reducing the lifespan of their car due to constant and counter fixing.

With this device, you can save cost, enhance car maintenance, detect the fault yourself without visiting your mechanic, even when you visit him, you'll walk to him like a professional, telling him exactly what to fix.

For those that want to know more about this device, kindly drop your phone number below in the comment section so we can talk or simply DM me. I'm only one text away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
lotadaddy1:

Enough with the shalaye

Name of device
Price of device
Picture of device

The gods of Nairaland tell me it is a cheap knockoff OBD2 scanner. Prove them wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Anytime i see plenty stories, i just know its an advert cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by Ofemmanu1: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
I will still but it for 2m with all those problems you mentioned above.
Op, you're too slow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by replete(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Shalaye FC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by NisforNicky: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
lotadaddy1:

shame on you
angry

cc slawormirr

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by galaxi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
With due respect to you OP, is lexus rx330 that the production stopped 13 years ago an exotic automobile?
Anyway, good luck in the sales of the device.

7 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by KingAlayinde(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
lotadaddy1:

I will be needing u to advertise my product too cos you so good mehn !
Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by jeff1607(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
To think I read this. Chai

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by Blacklaurel: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
All these stories ontop Obd scanner? No pic, no price. This op na learner!

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by lotadaddy1: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
U can drop ur digits
KingAlayinde:

I will be needing u to advertise my product too cos you so good mehn !
Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by lotadaddy1: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Drop ur digits when we chat, you get to know more
Blacklaurel:
Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by lotadaddy1: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Not only on that many others...You can drop your digits so we chat better
cluewebhost:

Sole marketer for Elm327
Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by lotadaddy1: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
I dey respect our oga at the top procedure....if u knw u knw
Blacklaurel:
Re: How I Saved My Friend From Buying A Faulty Car Without Him Spending A Dime Call by ITbomb(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Forget the scanner, wey the rx330?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Car Made By Samsung? / Expert In The House, Kindly Advise Me. / Sold: Toyota Hilux For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.