Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,272 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others (23580 Views)

Atiku, Yari, Ningi Move To Establish Mega Party Ahead Of 2027 / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by specialmati(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by ednut1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
lakesider:

The problem is that you have not read what your forefathers went through during colonisation
so its better with this hopeless
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Asgard13: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
PDP!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE..

NEVER AGAIN.. APC IS EVIL..

IMAGINE FLOGGING OBA AND HIS CABINET.. GOD PUNISH THAT PARTY FOR EVER

..... AND DOUBLE PUNISH ALL KILLER HERDSMEN L, BUSH HERDSMEN AND FOREST HERDSMEN

NDIA SEF undecided
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
countryfive:

Only God can help us
Una never dey ready to be helped by God. Keep sleeping and be saying God will help you. Heaven help those who help themselves.
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Xzellentgraphic: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dead already...

Do you need logo, banner or flyer design for your business...get my contact number from my signature below and contact me now

1 Like

Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by illicit(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nonsense as usual....
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by TrueChristians: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don’t need another corrupt bandwagon pls.
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by kollysnut(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/2023-mega-party-promoters-woo-tambuwal-obiano-badaru-others/

Pls lets learn from Endsars movement, enough of all these old daddies,......my opinion though.
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98406900:
Prof Wole Soyinka : IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT,
AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

[color=#006600][/color] : Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

Sane, honest and Hardworking Naija youths : WAKE UP!

That is the only thing they are concerned about.
Elections to put them in the position to steal and loot.
And most annoyingly, you see some lazy, frustrated tins jubilating for them already.
There was a nation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by maco1: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
COVID 19 will wipe you all out. Come 2023 you will be surprise with you lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Topmaike007(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
post=98406900:
Prof Wole Soyinka : IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL SEE CORRUPT POLITICIANS RE-GROUPING AGAIN TO RE-LOOT,
AND YOU SEE THE YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE WILL BE STOLEN CELEBRATING!

[color=#006600][/color] : Only corrupt and Lazy youths sir!

Sane, honest and Hardworking Naija youths : WAKE UP!

That is the only thing they are concerned about.
Elections to put them in the position to steal and loot.
And most annoyingly, you see some lazy, frustrated tins jubilating for them already.
There was a nation!
this is getting out of hand...we have issues that is about to consume the nation and still dey are regathering again to finish the nation come 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by mankan2k7(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
Same old cargo with no brain.
Youth ti take over
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by FLYFIRE(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
#ENDSAMEOLD-POLITHIEF-CIANS
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Soulsymbol99: 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
That was how they hurriedly formed APC with no agenda but to take power from PDP undecided now they want to repeat same thing again, same people oooo angry Naija wen we go learn abeg
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by KanuSE: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thieves congregating elsewhere, werey dey disguise! grin
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by KanuSE: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
That was how they hurriedly formed APC with no agenda but to take power from PDP undecided now they want to repeat same thing again, same people oooo angry Naija wen we go learn abeg ??

The day y'all understand it as a civic duty/ responsibility to not vote thieves into public offices.
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
donbachi:
New garment on a dirty body.
Unfortunately, millions of youth like you especially from the yeast doesn't PVC!
I laughs at Nigerian youths...
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Oh God same recycled modafuckers again..
May God help us all
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by bizhop01: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nonsense,
the only way forward and permanent solution is mass berial to all Nigeria politicians cool
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
limeta:
Na only maga why not mugu
Fulani must be chairman
Una never tire for fulani people

I think they say, they get Nigeria.
Wait and see, another Fulani must either be presidential candidate, vice or Party National Chairman...
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Franking: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigeria is not working. Unbundle the contraption.

U can't bring strange bedfellows together like the APC did and expect anything different. They will continue to loot and reloot.

Thieves everywhere. Imagine people like Rochas. Na wa. From frying pan to fire.
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Franktom247(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
me too am forming my own party 2023 ballot paper go long like 43million bet slip
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by godlessmind: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
donbachi:
New garment on a dirty body.
Perfect description, you just nailed it. cheesy
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by Mecka: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
Useless politicians forming another useless party
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by chaloskyx: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
YOU ARE ALL THE SAME IF YOU LIKE CHANGE YOUR NAME 200 TIMES WE KNOW ALL OF YOU AND ALL YOUR DIRTY EVIL AND CORRUPT WAYS WHEN YOU WERE EITHER IN APC OR PDP SO IT DOES NOT MATTER WE WONT VOTE FOR YOU
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by eeetuk(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2021

"He added: “I’m assuring you that you will see wonder in 2023. People you do not expect will return and others will join PDP
."

I agree!

Leaving PDP to APC or any other political party in Nigeria and believing that some how, you are better off is wishful thinking.

In 2023 president Buhari will no longer be APC presidential candidate and that means end of ruling party. President Buhari brings skills and Fulani backgrounds--'- qualities that unite all the the northern states around APC.

Who in the northern Nigeria states besides president Buhari can unite all states to support APC?

Right now, I cannot see it.
That is why I am predicting PDP victory in 2023 if an acceptable presidential candidate will be chosen
Re: 2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others by IGBOpigs(m): 12:58am On Jan 25, 2021
OUR VOTE 2023 IS FOR YORUBA PEOPLE, WE KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE RELATE THE ISSUE OF S/W WITH FULANI AS SMTH. EVEN AREWA (NORTH)TIRED FOR THAT FULANI PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Strips President, Minister Of Power To Allocate Oil Blocs / 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.