Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State (1817 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by happney65: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
The Seriki Fulani of Oyo State, Alhaji Saliu Abdulkadir, on Saturday said none of his children was killed in the alleged attack by youths on his Igangan settlement.

SaharaReporters also learnt on Saturday evening that the attack on the Seriki's house happened shortly after a pro-Oodua Republic agitator, Sunday Igboho, and his men left Igangan.

The Seriki however told SaharaReporters that his children and first wife sustained gunshot injuries and were responding to treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

Meanwhile, the Chairman of the state chapter of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders of Nigeria, Alhaji Ibrahim Jiji, on Saturday urged the Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, to work his talk by ensuring that Igboho is arrested.

The Fulani leader said Makinde should consider Fulani people as his children, saying Yoruba people are doing well in other part of the country and are not being intimidated.

According to him, many Fulani people in the North are now afraid to visit the southwest states for fear of being attacked.

"We want government to arrest Igboho now. He is not more powerful than the whole country. We want Makinde to consider us as part of his children. We also voted for him in 2019 and we want him to extend his hand of fellowship to us.

"Many of the affected people cannot recognise their family roots in the North again. In fact, many of them have not gone to their villages before. We are ready to work with Oyo State government to maintain peace and order," he said.

Igboho had given Fulani people in the Ibaraba area a seven-day ultimatum to leave the area owing to the worsening insecurity there, which has been blamed on Fulani herdsmen.

The attack on the leader of the Fulani community in the state came after the ultimatum.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/24/no-fulani-person-died-during-attack-my-house-%E2%80%94-seriki-fulani-oyo-state?fbclid=IwAR2IjPM5qWsDQ811FaCmls41cZBDuwH7WBwgLgqNE4xmyrm-HoLvhN9Bhbk
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by mike8804: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
ok
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Imagine having Almajiri schools in Oyo State.

Dem don use religion enter the Oyo people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fulanis herdsmen are cunning..
No one should believe these slimy cretins

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by OfoIgbo: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
They can thank their lucky stars, it wasn't ESN officials that came after them. A few of them would have been declared missing

1 Like

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by forgiveness: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
He has just exonerated Igboho from the crisis in Ibarapa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by VirginFinder: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
We Yorubas know better. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by VirginFinder: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
happney65:
The Seriki Fulani of Oyo State, Alhaji Saliu Abdulkadir, on Saturday said none of his children was killed in the alleged attack by youths on his Igangan settlement.

SaharaReporters also learnt on Saturday evening that the attack on the Seriki's house happened shortly after a pro-Oodua Republic agitator, Sunday Igboho, and his men left Igangan.

The Seriki however told SaharaReporters that his children and first wife sustained gunshot injuries and were responding to treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

Meanwhile, the Chairman of the state chapter of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders of Nigeria, Alhaji Ibrahim Jiji, on Saturday urged the Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, to work his talk by ensuring that Igboho is arrested.

The Fulani leader said Makinde should consider Fulani people as his children, saying Yoruba people are doing well in other part of the country and are not being intimidated.

According to him, many Fulani people in the North are now afraid to visit the southwest states for fear of being attacked.

"We want government to arrest Igboho now. He is not more powerful than the whole country. We want Makinde to consider us as part of his children. We also voted for him in 2019 and we want him to extend his hand of fellowship to us.

"Many of the affected people cannot recognise their family roots in the North again. In fact, many of them have not gone to their villages before. We are ready to work with Oyo State government to maintain peace and order," he said.

Igboho had given Fulani people in the Ibaraba area a seven-day ultimatum to leave the area owing to the worsening insecurity there, which has been blamed on Fulani herdsmen.

The attack on the leader of the Fulani community in the state came after the ultimatum.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/24/no-fulani-person-died-during-attack-my-house-%E2%80%94-seriki-fulani-oyo-state?fbclid=IwAR2IjPM5qWsDQ811FaCmls41cZBDuwH7WBwgLgqNE4xmyrm-HoLvhN9Bhbk

@bolded Fulanis don humble. See begging. grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by realstars: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Because they are not nigerians, they rome about the country ocuppieng everywere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by AlhajiImam: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Enemies of the state won't be happy with this. They want all Fulanis to be dead or chased away, but Allah is powerful to save those doing his bidding.
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by AlhajiImam: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
If any Fulani person die will heaven fall. in fact we the Yorubas are angry that we didn't kill many of you terrorists before you escaped. no more Fulani in Yoruba land. only Igbos are welcome

You think Igbos are your friends... Keep deceiving yourself in that unholy alliance
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by sreamsense: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
OfoIgbo:
They can thank their lucky stars, it wasn't ESN officials that came after them. A few of them would have been declared missing
I beg keep off this thread! When people are talking something serious, you will be talking about illegal ESN and coward Kanu who can only fight from remote distance with mere unintelligent talks from London. Can ESN show their faces in the public infront of Nigeria army? ESN and Kanu are not good examples in this matter, Biko!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by TimeManager(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
fake ass tears

kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by jlinkd78(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Noted
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
We don't condone terrorists and bandits in our land. We don't give them Toyota Hilux.
We send them to meet their maker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by WonderManly(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
This their news self no get head
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by Samunique(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
OOzz:
Fulanis herdsmen are cunning..
No one should believe these slimy cretins
Correct man !!!

You brain dey work round the clock !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by OfoIgbo: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
sreamsense:

I beg keep off this thread! When people are talking something serious, you will be talking about illegal ESN and coward Kanu who can only fight from remote distance with mere unintelligent talks from London. Can ESN show their faces in the public infront of Nigeria army? ESN and Kanu are not good examples in this matter, Biko!

Some days ago ESN combatants tried to show their faces to the police, but the policemen ran away, leaving their Hilux vehicles behind. So they missed out in that unique opportunity of seeing their faces
grin

You had better be thanking the Igbos for psychologically intimidating the Fulanis in this episode with our "neutrality", otherwise they would have started making minced meat of you, as they did to your AFONJA-ish forefathers in Ilorin, a couple of centuries ago
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by BigSarah(f): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
He has been settled...
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by FisifunKododada: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2021
The Federal government MUST ARREST MiyettiAllah (or is it MumuniAllah) within 1 week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by GamalNasser: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2021
I will not be suprised if the Fulanis burnt it down themselves in a bid to blackmail the govt and extort them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by abu12: 5:11am On Jan 25, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Some days ago ESN combatants tried to show their faces to the police, but the policemen ran away, leaving their Hilux vehicles behind. So they missed out in that unique opportunity of seeing their faces
grin

You had better be thanking the Igbos for psychologically intimidating the Fulanis in this episode with our "neutrality", otherwise they would have started making minced meat of you, as they did to your AFONJA-ish forefathers in Ilorin, a couple of centuries ago

let see their face on social media, facebook
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by Fuckyoumod: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2021
If makinde must listen to Fulani, Makinde should take them to his village. They should settle in his Village simple.
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by Wonk(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Tryna pull out 'em assaillants & stop beatin' on the innocent__
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by an0daGuy: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2021
No Fulani died? But yorubas died abi?
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by Zenithpeak(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
The house and the cars that got burnt are pre-planned political gimmick from both APC in the state and the Seriki 'n' Fulani himself just to hit up the polity and arrogate sympathy from federal government, state governments and some well meaning Nigerians.

I see the Seriki taking advantage of the situation to further enrich himself and also create socio-political chaos in the state to spite Makinde's government to the advantage of opposition party in the state.
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by OfoIgbo: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2021
abu12:

let see their face on social media, facebook

It is not a social media organisation.
You can go to the eastern forests and see them live and direct. Just make sure you're with a bunch of easterners, otherwise it will turn out to be your last SEEING
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by sreamsense: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
OfoIgbo:

grin

Keep deceiving yourself! Police were not there to fight in the first place otherwise, they would have mobilized themselves including soldiers. Thank your star that it was event that happened after 'endsar' saga. Police were careful not to mishandled the matter because of its sensitivity nature so it will not be attributed to 'tribe cleansing'.

You are funny! You were intimidating fulanis for yorubas? How? Is it the same fulanis that gave you quit notice and challenged you the other days you couldn't answer that you are now intimidating? Ilorin-fulani issue was not a war issue, go and read your history again. Yoruba-fulani related war is that of Osogbo, and history tells you what happens thereafter. Google is your friend in this case
Re: No Fulani Person Died During Attack On My House — Seriki Fulani Of Oyo State by OfoIgbo: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
sreamsense:

Keep deceiving yourself! Police were not there to fight in the first place otherwise, they would have mobilized themselves including soldiers. Thank your star that it was event that happened after 'endsar' saga. Police were careful not to mishandled the matter because of its sensitivity nature so it will not be attributed to 'tribe cleansing'.

You are funny! You were intimidating fulanis for yorubas? How? Is it the same fulanis that gave you quit notice and challenged you the other days you couldn't answer that you are now intimidating? Ilorin-fulani issue was not a war issue, go and read your history again. Yoruba-fulani related war is that of Osogbo, and history tells you what happens thereafter. Google is your friend in this case

Igbos did not run away from the north so the quit notice that the Fulani issued is totally dead. Case closed.

In Ilorin, the Fulanis killed off the Yoruba head, and installed a Fulani as an emir there. The Ilorin emirate remains till tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Tackles Malami, Says Governors’ Decision On Open Grazing Irreversible / Break Up Nigeria To Save Our Lives, Secession Agitators Write Britain / Gunmen Shoot Dead Hausa, Igbo Meat Sellers In Imo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.