Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Agro Export Brokering (Become an Agro Exporter With Zero Capital) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Export Brokering (Become an Agro Exporter With Zero Capital) (171 Views)

Agro Export Made Easy. How To Get Foreign Buyers For Your Agro Products. / How to start Agro Export in Nigeria With Little or No Capital Digital Marketing / How To Start An Agro Business With Less Than 30,000 Naira !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro Export Brokering (Become an Agro Exporter With Zero Capital) by digicreator: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Unbelievable Way To Start Exporting Agricultural Products With Little or No Capital.

Its no longer news that Nigeria is blessed with a lot of agro exportable products from cashew, to cocoa, bitter kola, Ginger, Garlic, etc...

If you do a little research you would find out these agro products cost a lot in foreign lands and can be a money spinner if you get a market in these lands.

I have put together in a pdf, how to start exporting agro products without any major capital.

My main aim is to open your eyes to the opportunities that exists in the agro export brokering business.

Did you know that you could start exporting agro products from the comfort of your home?

Did you know you can start as an agro export broker and get commissions for each deal you broker?

People usually ask, what they need to start this agro export brokering business.

Its quite easy, basically you need a registered business name with the CAC, a good internet enabled phone or laptop, internet data and you are good to go.

Get this comprehensive PDF on how to start exporting agro products with little or no capital for only N1,000.

You will discover where you can get international buyers of our agro products, how to communicate with these buyers and turn them into your regular customers.

For instance there is a high demand for cocoa in most European countries because of its use in the chocolate industries, in this PDF you will find out where you can get these products in high quality and quantity.

I am also going to coach you personally on WhatsApp. Whatever you don't understand, I will put you through.

Check signature to get PDF.

1 Like

Re: Agro Export Brokering (Become an Agro Exporter With Zero Capital) by digicreator: 4:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

After Reading This Post Nobody Will Suffer From Chronic Ailments Again / Smart Health Manager: Yunmai Pro Scale / Day Old Chicks Broiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.