Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Is It A Good Decision Buying Such Property? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It A Good Decision Buying Such Property? (217 Views)

Is This A Wise Decision? Please Advice / Informed Investment Decision 100% / The Best Decision You Are Yet To Make This Year Is Waiting For You At Christal V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Good Decision Buying Such Property? by Entrepreneurrr: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
I was approach by a relative that there is a plot of land in a village that they want to sell. He is advising me to buy such plot of land which is in my village. I know the land they are talking about and i know the owner of the land

Does it really worth it buying a land in a village?.

and any other suggestions is welcomed.
Re: Is It A Good Decision Buying Such Property? by falcon01: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
no, it's not worth it. But if you feel like buying it go ahead it might turn out to be great
Re: Is It A Good Decision Buying Such Property? by Entrepreneurrr: 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
falcon01:
no, it's not worth it. But if you feel like buying it go ahead it might turn out to be great

Thanks
Re: Is It A Good Decision Buying Such Property? by CandyOps(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
town first before village.

And make sure you still get at least extra #1m for acct after spending on the land. Becos land no big man wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Decision Buying Such Property? by rafcrown(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
If it is a genuine land go for it,. Also, consider the purpose of buying the land, what you can use it for and if you are economically buoyant enough to buy it. People will come from outside to buy your village land.

(1) (Reply)

Security Is Everyone Business, But It Is Our Work. Check This Out / Automatic Roller Shutter Call 07033992255 / Roommate In Tanke Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.