Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. (1137 Views)

2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture) / 2023: What Prof (sen) Sola Adeyeye: Said On Tinubu, Osinbajo And Fashola / Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. by IsaacAdetunji1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
*Divination, Money Baths and Soaps*

By Sen. Sola Adeyeye

I am a sad man. Earlier, I posted here a video of men and women bathing naked in a flithy stream. Since then, I have received two other unsolicited videos of such ritualist activity. In addition, I received a video of an Ifa priest in his repertoir of divination on the outcome of Hausa-Yoruba conflict.

I am not sure whether the videotaped divination was a summon to forget military tactics like weaponry and surveillance. Centuries ago, European merchants with superior weaponry and military tactics hauled human cargoes from Africa to far-away continents and islands. The only Ifa priests that did not end on the slave ships were those that were smart enough to vote with their feet!

Ifa must know the value and limitation of a one-sided pacificism. When your homes and farms are repeatedly invaded by marauders and vandals, the logical response should be how to effectively and permanently resist, repel and terminate such criminalities. All crimes should be cuftailed in every part of Nigeria. The ethnic identity of criminals ought not to be a matter of weighty consideration.

If Ifa chooses not to resist criminals and vandals by weaponizing, militarizing or else engage in diplomacy, its priests will be among the earliest to be captured. Orunmila and Opele are as ineffective as their cowrie shells!

The men and women nakedly undertaking "money baths" so that they would acquire wealth are not laughable; they evoke tears! What do Lamido Sanusi and Okonjo-Iweala know about about generating wealth?!

If money baths and other silly rituals could generate money, Africa would be the most wealthy segment of humanity. Alas, our continent is by far the poorest segment of the human race. Whereas Africans comprise 17% of humanity, the GDP of our continent is only 3-4% of global GDP. On the basis of GDP, not a single African country is among the top 25 economies in the world. This is a pointer to the failure of superstitions for creating wealth! No African country ranks higher than Thailand in GDP!

Sadly, many churches have become citadels of heresy. Aside from rascally preachers that tout the prosperity gospel in manners that hypnotize their congregants into idleness, there are now ritualists using the name of Jesus to tout diabolical practices. Needless to say, the men and women taking the "money baths" in flithy rivers and streams, have volunteered to be infected with protozoans, yeasts, other fungi and bacteria!

There is the silliness that humans can be made to carry a guord or calabash of soap and that when you call their name, they would vomit money. I have heard university graduates saying such utter nonsense. But none of them has agreed to take me to where this phenomenon can be demonstrated.

If anyone does, I will volunteer that the calabash of money soap be put on my head. Let the demonstrator keep the first ten million naira that I vomit on the first day. Thereafter, all of the money that I vomit daily, mostly dollars and euros, should be given to Government to revamp Nigerian schools.

Since returning to Nigeria in 2002, I have repeatedly offered myself to anyone who can prove the efficacy of carrying soap to get money. Like Oluorogbo, let me be the sacrifice to free Nigeria from poverty. But first, show me that this works.

No one has taken my offer!

Re: Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. by TheStakeHolder(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
IsaacAdetunji1:
*Divination, Money Baths and Soaps*

By Sen. Sola Adeyeye

I am a sad man. Earlier, I posted here a video of men and women bathing naked in a flithy stream. Since then, I have received two other unsolicited videos of such ritualist activity. In addition, I received a video of an Ifa priest in his repertoir of divination on the outcome of Hausa-Yoruba conflict.

I am not sure whether the videotaped divination was a summon to forget military tactics like weaponry and surveillance. Centuries ago, European merchants with superior weaponry and military tactics hauled human cargoes from Africa to far-away continents and islands. The only Ifa priests that did not end on the slave ships were those that were smart enough to vote with their feet!

Ifa must know the value and limitation of a one-sided pacificism. When your homes and farms are repeatedly invaded by marauders and vandals, the logical response should be how to effectively and permanently resist, repel and terminate such criminalities. All crimes should be cuftailed in every part of Nigeria. The ethnic identity of criminals ought not to be a matter of weighty consideration.

If Ifa chooses not to resist criminals and vandals by weaponizing, militarizing or else engage in diplomacy, its priests will be among the earliest to be captured. Orunmila and Opele are as ineffective as their cowrie shells!

The men and women nakedly undertaking "money baths" so that they would acquire wealth are not laughable; they evoke tears! What do Lamido Sanusi and Okonjo-Iweala know about about generating wealth?!

If money baths and other silly rituals could generate money, Africa would be the most wealthy segment of humanity. Alas, our continent is by far the poorest segment of the human race. Whereas Africans comprise 17% of humanity, the GDP of our continent is only 3-4% of global GDP. On the basis of GDP, not a single African country is among the top 25 economies in the world. This is a pointer to the failure of superstitions for creating wealth! No African country ranks higher than Thailand in GDP!

Sadly, many churches have become citadels of heresy. Aside from rascally preachers that tout the prosperity gospel in manners that hypnotize their congregants into idleness, there are now ritualists using the name of Jesus to tout diabolical practices. Needless to say, the men and women taking the "money baths" in flithy rivers and streams, have volunteered to be infected with protozoans, yeasts, other fungi and bacteria!

There is the silliness that humans can be made to carry a guord or calabash of soap and that when you call their name, they would vomit money. I have heard university graduates saying such utter nonsense. But none of them has agreed to take me to where this phenomenon can be demonstrated.

If anyone does, I will volunteer that the calabash of money soap be put on my head. Let the demonstrator keep the first ten million naira that I vomit on the first day. Thereafter, all of the money that I vomit daily, mostly dollars and euros, should be given to Government to revamp Nigerian schools.

Since returning to Nigeria in 2002, I have repeatedly offered myself to anyone who can prove the efficacy of carrying soap to get money. Like Oluorogbo, let me be the sacrifice to free Nigeria from poverty. But first, show me that this works.

No one has taken my offer!
interesting
Re: Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Make everybody believe in whatever they want... This man is not so different from Boko haram.
Re: Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. by TooMuchStuff: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Well said...!
But to be a Senator from Ifa global Headquarters no be beans o....! Almost all Senators from South and middle belt are into "something strong'
Re: Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. by Praxis758: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is coming from an academic mind. We must realise that there's a world of academic (science, logic, ethics, theory and recipes) and there's spiritual world (prayer, occultism, ritual, and demons)

Both of them contradic each other. While the former is predictable, empirical and evidential, the later's mulodus operands superhuman. The spiritual world is wide, wild and a mystery that a logical, superficial and academic minds cannot explain.

Science and humanities fields work on theory while the spiritual world is more of fiction but real. We all know that the western advancement is not built on traditional superstitions, myths and enchantments but on logics and evidential science.

There's more to the world of physical science that we see in the surface most of those scientist and researchers we see either belong to one league (cult) or an incarnate.
Some folks may not believe me but it is real. There's a cult in California called Bohemian club, one evil forest in Japan (I've forgotten the name, the Buhdah cult in Asia etc.

What makes the difference that the Asiatic and western world consult their idols and cults for innovate purposes while the Africans enchant theirs for parasitism and destruction.

This prof cannot deny the spiritual world, but he's using his writeup to discourage idleness, religiousity and hypocrisy among we the black race. I agree with him that religiousity should not render us idle and backward among the committee of nations.
Re: Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. by densiks: 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
Praxis758:
This is coming from an academic mind. We must realise that there's a world of academic (science, logic, ethics, theory and recipes) and there's spiritual world (prayer, occultism, ritual, and demons)

Both of them contradic each other. While the former is predictable, empirical and evidential, the later's mulodus operands superhuman. The spiritual world is wide, wild and a mystery that a logical, superficial and academic minds cannot explain.

Science and humanities fields work on theory while the spiritual world is more of fiction but real. We all know that the western advancement is not built on traditional superstitions, myths and enchantments but on logics and evidential science.

There's more to the world of physical science that we see in the surface most of those scientist and researchers we see either belong to one league (cult) or an incarnate.
Some folks may not believe me but it is real. There's a cult in California called Bohemian club, one evil forest in Japan (I've forgotten the name, the Buhdah cult in Asia etc.

What makes the difference that the Asiatic and western world consult their idols and cults for innovate purposes while the Africans enchant theirs for parasitism and destruction.

This prof cannot deny the spiritual world, but he's using his writeup to discourage idleness, religiousity and hypocrisy among we the black race. I agree with him that religiousity should not render us idle and backward among the committee of nations.

I think that’s why he included this line - “Ifa must know the value and limitation of a one-sided pacificism.”
Re: Divination, Money Baths And Soaps* By Sen. Sola Adeyeye. by updatechange(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Somethings dey happen for this world

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Mr. Aloy Ejimakor Belittle AGF Over Treasonable Felony . / August 9th Counter Order: Nnamdi Kanu's Family Apologizes To IPOB / Video Captures Moment Anambra People Rejected N5k Given By APC During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.