Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday (17381 Views)

We’ve Gone Beyond Tribe, Religion, Fulani Group Says To Miyetti Allah On P. Obi / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) / He's On His Own—Miyetti Allah on Official Who Said Jos Killings Were retaliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by tinktanker: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
If they like they should bring all their senators to the meeting, we are going to dish orders to them and our herdsmen are not leaving any forests. Ondo state is part of the Oyo empire which Alimi won for us in 1778.
that all u ppl know how to do. To go and take ppls land. U just said it all. So u see y nobody want u ppl around them. U ppl are evil by nature born of wickedness.
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by tillaman(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

First read about Mile 12 2015, your people ran all the way down to Mowe and were racing to Ibadan on foot grin
you should be in shackles, slaughtering your fellow human is a norm to you northerners What’s wrong with you people
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by northvietnam(m): 6:29am On Jan 25, 2021
imagine a whole zone meeting with cattle herders association..... very painful

2 Likes

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by northvietnam(m): 6:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Which pride? Can your people engage us in a fight?

Which us , plus those people from Niger rep?
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by oluwaahmed: 6:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Miyetti Allah really has power oo. Imagine the whole south-west governors in a meeting with them, very disgraceful. This people are willing to be cowards because of 2023 shocked
Omashe oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by Empiree: 6:36am On Jan 25, 2021
For as long as Nigeria keeps divided along tribal line nothing will change. It is one Nigeria or it is nothing. If I have power in Nigeria, I will not recognize tribal differences. All Nigerian citizens will have access to free movement across the country. That's, nigerians will be able to buy land and properties anywhere in the country regardless of tribes and ethnicity.

*This plan must be enforced.* Do you think America was one country before back in the days?. They were different people. US govt enforced one language and one citizens. There is nothing like tribalism in America. If they are, they keep it to themselves.

So all this tribal differences in Nigeria are distractions from moving the country forward. All lands in Nigeria must be govt acquisitions and controlled by govt. This way govt will be able to create ranches in each state controlled by govt. Herders will rent space and pay taxes. So I think Yoruba youths should get into cattle rearing business.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by orisa37: 6:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
If they like they should bring all their senators to the meeting, we are going to dish orders to them and our herdsmen are not leaving any forests. Ondo state is part of the Oyo empire which Alimi won for us in 1778.

This is an Animal Pickin.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by orisa37: 6:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

This is an Animal Pickin(OMO ERAN).
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

First read about Mile 12 2015, your people ran all the way down to Mowe and were racing to Ibadan on foot grin

Openly celebrating killings and violence you are sick
i see why this country cannot be united

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by tonyson010(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2021
big7:
This man Don won show why he still be politician. What business does he have to discuss with miyatti Allah.. Does he need to plead with them or beg them to leave his forest... Someone needs to remind him he is the chief commander of that state.. Don't play politics with people's life

Politics is important. The quit notice process can be made into a more planned way after negotiation for a more planned way.
But it has to be upheld.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by PLATOCENTRIC(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
That is one of the reason your region will never see peace again

2 Likes

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by favour32(m): 7:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

If South dey united as North.
Can you challenge Southern person in a duel?
A united South nor be mate for North.
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by yorubarere: 7:01am On Jan 25, 2021
oloshun:

The Osogno is a typical example. Wait, that's true, these people have been trying this rubbish for a long time.
Yes na. And each time they have bin meeting stiff resistance. They now think they can use army to achieve what the tribe can't achieve.... And yet, they still fail in Yoruba land.
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by naijadrivablog: 7:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Fear fear.
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by excel101(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Smoke55:
just as i predicted earlier,after the leader of MACBAN had bragged that all land belongs to them,and even threatend the governor,now the coward have invited them for dialogue,the coward will now apologis to them for issueing them an eviction notice,after every thing they will come and take some picures in front of the government house you will see the foolish governor smilling and exposing his tooth like an slowpoke.

thou i already knew the ultimatume was a total rubbish that won't hold water.
Your monicker has said it all, that something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by excel101(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

How can they order us out of Nigeria space when we have freedom of movement?
Did your people not order the Igbo's out of your land.
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by excel101(m): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Why are your people calling for dialogue, you could have did same or started the fight.
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by Lifestone(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2021
Ade3131:

Governors have immunity... So it's far from that.
Why are you responding to that guy. He's Nnamdi Kanu's brother, trying hard to troll Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by Teeklef(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Something happened yesterday for my street. Those fulani that use to pick iron stole someone's bed,correct bed oo. As we catch am, we make sure he returned the stolen bed and gave him the serious beating of his life and then we release him because some people were shouting we shouldn't kill him. But what surprised me was that, that same aboki or fulani guy later came back with his goons. I was like, is he claiming right or what? Naxo i arrange my guys for street, come see 4th world war yesterday. In short, we gave them what they like most, violence.
We didn't kill anybody but their blood was wasted yesterday that they were later begging for their life. I was so happy yesterday like i won world cup because i make sure i hit two of them with correct plank for head.
NB:if u are doubting my story, it happened at ore yesterday. I don't mind if some of you guys are online, we are battle ready for u.

7 Likes

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by Ideadoctor(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
no wonder Ibadan warriors dropped your ancestors down from their horses like Bush meat at Oshogbo.

6 Likes

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by Idaytesj29(m): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2021
yorubarere:

Go an read about Osogbo 1842. It will clear ur doubts. We have been flogging u since ages

Ibadan forces had done it before, we are ready to do it again.

I want to suggest all abattoirs and Cow selling markets in Southwest be closed down, eating Turkey, ram and goat meat should be okay.

Like this, we will effectively send them packing
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by plaindealer: 7:44am On Jan 25, 2021
The RUGA that you rejected is fortunately still the solution.

What was wrong with having your own animal husbandry system in your own state paid for by the FG to manage animal husbandry and industry in your own state that you control and develop to raise and process animals, create jobs and boost IGR?

Nigerians are the most upside down thinking people, some state governors were shortsighted, some bowed to negative, tribal and bigoted sentiments to reject RUGA.

What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by fashrola(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

How can they order us out of Nigeria space when we have freedom of movement?

Cos y'all behave like Wild animals.....and what happens to animals in the bush, they are hunted for its meat and hides and also caged in the zoo..
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by dapadawee: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/Vacation-order-Akeredolu-South-West-govs-meet-Miyetti-Allah-Monday

cowardice why meeting with miyetti Allah. why don't you just publicly state your demand and enforce compliance.
truth be told the fear of Fulani is in the South

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by dapadawee: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/Vacation-order-Akeredolu-South-West-govs-meet-Miyetti-Allah-Monday

The deliverance of this nation is not in Yoruba land yorubas are alayenuje and olojumeji, olojukokoro. ole and ole people.
I think only the South South can deliver this nation even the South East have been penetrated and islamnized

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by Idaytesj29(m): 7:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Princedapace:

No body is ordering u out of Nigeria space.

They are only saying that u people should leave forests na. Stop taking ur cows to destroy farm lands na. Those lands are people's investments na.

A gf of mine whose parents are struggling bad their farm land destroyed by cows last year. The father fell sick due to this. When they spoke to these fulanis, the threatened to shoot them.

Haba na. A man narrated how his 7 million naira farm investment was destroyed by fulani herdsmen with their cow. These are people's sweat and live investments destroyed by cows.

They are saying that u people should behave like other Nigerians by getting to a state, live among humans, rent apartment, buy lands and build ranches, buy ur cow feeds.

This is what humans do in 21 century. The period when humans moved and dwelled in the forests are over.

Come on na. This is common season.

1 Like

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by dapadawee: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2021
adenigga:

akeredolu fear for his future political ambition he can't content with tinubu he need the help of the north and you say the north are not the owner of Nigeria it obvious that kanu is far way advance in the future than anyone in Yoruba land
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by dapadawee: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by dapadawee: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2021
adenigga:

Yoruba I fear for your future
instead of meeting with miyetti Allah why not with the northern governors
Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by 9gerian: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Apt.

Very shameful development!

ImperialYoruba:
Why would governors be meeting with miyetti allah? What is miyetti allah, is it not an association of fulani herders? Would northern governors meet with Igbo traders who have been complaining about destruction of their alcohol trade & distribution?

Re: Vacation Order: Akeredolu, South-West Governors To Meet Miyetti Allah On Monday by Oshokalo: 8:11am On Jan 25, 2021
instead of them to go after those Fulani's who has terrorised people they are now finding a way to sweep the matter under the carpet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu And Bargo In Munya LG, Niger State / Tinubu Trying To Carve Out Lifeline For Ndigbo - Chioma Nweze / Wike Pays N712m For Stranded Rivers Students Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.