Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Which Car Do You Want? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Car Do You Want? (826 Views)

I Have 600k-700k, Which Car Do I Buy / Over 250 000 cars for NIGERIA! Which car do YOU want to buy? / New Bluetooth ELM 327 OBDII Car Do-it-Yourself Scanner With CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Do You Want? by mrcharlott(m): 2:07am On Apr 04, 2011
Hope I'm not violating the rules here? If so, someone should let me know. My name is Abbey. My brother is in USA, he told me that, if i see anyone that needs any type/model of cars, that i should let him know, that he will arrange for it no matter the specification. I bet it, it's real and sure. So when you let me know which type of car you need, then i will discuss it with my brother, so that he can get the price, VIN and every other things necessary before you order for the car. Then i will get back to you, then you be the one to decide on what to do. Don't think is going to be a long thing or process, immediately you let me know either through phone or reply here, then i will take action instantly by calling him and ask him to send the info on the type of car you needed to me. That's all. Not cars alone but laptops and desktop computers, even phones.
Call me on 08066787323
or
IM me on dsechustler@yahoo.com

IT'S HOT
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by zarrek000(m): 2:18am On Apr 04, 2011
how much will i get this, 2009 camaro automatic, i live in canada

Re: Which Car Do You Want? by mrcharlott(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2011
zarrek000:

how much will i get this, 2009 camaro automatic, i live in canada

I'll get back to you as soon as possible with the price. Since you live in Canada, i think that made it easier.
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2011
2009 Audi Q7 V12 TDI. How much, and how available?
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2011
Or 2001 Audi RS4. My first choice will be the Audi Q7.
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by mrcharlott(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2011
Siena:

Or 2001 Audi RS4. My first choice will be the Audi Q7.

I will get back to you too
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by mrcharlott(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2011
He said that it should not be a new model car. So i will come back to post the pictures of the cars available presently.
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2011
mrcharlott:

He said that it should not be a new model car. So i will come back to post the pictures of the cars available presently.

Please clarify, not sure what you mean.
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by mrcharlott(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
Siena:

Please clarify, not sure what you mean.

Meaning that he doesn't sell new cars, it's second hand, and you know it will be difficult to get second hand of new model car. Hope you understand now? So the car he sells is not a new cars. So if you want him to help you to buy a car at cheaper price from USA, it has to be a car that you know it second hand existed.
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
mrcharlott:

Meaning that he doesn't sell new cars, it's second hand, and you know it will be difficult to get second hand of new model car. Hope you understand now? So the car he sells is not a new cars. So if you want him to help you to buy a car at cheaper price from USA, it has to be a car that you know it second hand existed.

That's why I gave my second option of the 2001 Audi RS4. That's not new, we're talking about a 10-year-old car.
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by mrcharlott(m): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2011
Siena:

That's why I gave my second option of the 2001 Audi RS4. That's not new, we're talking about a 10-year-old car.

OOOhhhh sorry i did not look at the second option, Sure! we can help you get that one. Let me call him first and ask for the price, then I'll come back to let you know here.
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^^Over a week has rolled by, and no response?
Re: Which Car Do You Want? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2011
all of the above

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C320 Full Option, On Sale For N1.9 Million Only! / Toks 99/00 Toyota Sienna XLE (leather seat) Price N1.3m @banix Autos 07044024051 / Clean Volvo V40 For Sales.now For 470k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.