Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (5815 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Missnewhrt:
our rent expired in Oct last yr and we couldn't renew it due to the fact that my husband's contract job came to an end early last yr, and throughout the pandemic, no salary for me. We managed throughout.

My parent offered to help. We moved to my family house,(me and my 6rs old son) my husband left after some days because he was not comfortable. He presently stays with a friend and sleeps in his shop.

Since I came back here, everyone have been advising me to push him away and chose a better man who can take care of me and my child became I'm young and beautiful and I can correct my mistake of marrying my husband

Someone is coming already and everyone love his packages with all the gifts he brings. My aunty already told him I'm having problem with my husband and we're divorcing. Which is not true.

The pressure is much here. I can't even pick his calls in peace any more without them pokenosing in our discussion, i sneak out to see him. They make me feel like i'm wasting my time on a poor guy and suffering with our child. I don't want to push my husband away, i dont want to bear children with multiple men, he has been so good to us, just that things are not working well right now, but I believed, staying together with him, we can go through it together

I love my parents as well, I know they meant good for me, but this decision is too hard for me.

Pls, help us pay for an accommodation, so my family can stop humiliating him like they do now.
We have seen a self contain of 140k. Pls help.
Our location is Abuja.

I know before the yr runs, we will get back on our feet and we will be able to meet up with subsequent rent. Pls help.
sorry to say this, but I think your family is not being responsible, pushing you to another man when you are married to another man, this is a time to test your sincerity and true love for your man, money is not everything, the most important thing is that he is hustling to make things right, don't stab your man on the back, and you must stop seeing the new guy and save your marriage, if not you will regret the decision you will take in future.
Re: . by Raalsalghul: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
This smells like a scam to me.

3 Likes

Re: . by Caaz: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
A man is Def behind this monicker....and 88 percent certain it's a scam
Re: . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Missnewhrt:
our rent expired in Oct last yr and we couldn't renew it due to the fact that my husband's contract job came to an end early last yr, and throughout the pandemic, no salary for me. We managed throughout.

My parent offered to help. We moved to my family house,(me and my 6rs old son) my husband left after some days because he was not comfortable. He presently stays with a friend and sleeps in his shop.

Since I came back here, everyone have been advising me to push him away and chose a better man who can take care of me and my child became I'm young and beautiful and I can correct my mistake of marrying my husband

Someone is coming already and everyone love his packages with all the gifts he brings. My aunty already told him I'm having problem with my husband and we're divorcing. Which is not true.

The pressure is much here. I can't even pick his calls in peace any more without them pokenosing in our discussion, i sneak out to see him. They make me feel like i'm wasting my time on a poor guy and suffering with our child. I don't want to push my husband away, i dont want to bear children with multiple men, he has been so good to us, just that things are not working well right now, but I believed, staying together with him, we can go through it together

I love my parents as well, I know they meant good for me, but this decision is too hard for me.

Pls, help us pay for an accommodation, so my family can stop humiliating him like they do now.
Our location is Abuja.

I know before the yr runs, we will get back on our feet and we will be able to meet up with subsequent rent. Pls help.
Don't U Av A Job? U Should Also Be Assisting Him Rada Leaving All D Burden On Him.

1 Like

Re: . by cricifixo: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
You are welcome ma, God will always help us
Missnewhrt:
Sir, I appreciate your call and your advice. You really open my eyes to certain things I don't pay attention to.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
cutiedave:
This life aint nollywood... his suffering today does not guarantee a good life tomorrow...
So your parents aint wrong for wanting something better for you...

But, you are in a better position to judge his potentials..
If you think he has great potentials, then by all means, stick with him..

Also work on yourself ma'am, nothing is stopping you from being a provider to your child..

You dont always have to depend on men...this is the 21st century..
So what happens If this new men suddenly becomes broke, they will advise her to leave him again abi
Re: . by Raycrane01: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Do you actually have any real proof to support any of this you’ve said?? If you can, I would pay 1 year rent for you and your kid.. And then what exactly is it you do for a living?
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Raycrane01:
Do you actually have any real proof to support any of this you’ve said?? If you can, I would pay 1 year rent for you and your kid.. And then what exactly is it you do for a living?
She no get job baba.
Re: . by frozen70(f): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Missnewhrt:

Our location is Abuja.

I will advise you guys to look for a room apartment where you can always pay your bills and rent with out looking for assistance

Love us one thing that keeps a man and a woman together in any condition

If your husband has been good to you and because he is stranded now, he needs you to bear with him and then you have to let them know what your family are planning for you to accept the suitor that is on the way

This your intending suitor is likely not to be your type of man as he wants to marry you for his own selfish reasons which are unknown to you

Forget about what your family are using to force you to marry that man, it may turn out bad for you and they will only tell you sorry

So be with your man and search for just one room and start again, once there is love there will be hope for you people
Re: . by harsysky(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rich4god:
The only lesson am learning here as a guy is that...

1) Nothing like true love, just make your money and women will come after you with all the love.

2) Before you marry, ensure you have a stable source of income that can stand the test of time.

After some years, you will realize that this statement most times ain't possible and that it is just few people in the world whom God has blessed with sustaining wealth forever. As for hustle, it is always there for anyone who wants to make money. Wealthy men at some point in their lives go broke but bounce back cos they have properties they can turn to cash. Imagine stumbling and selling your properties till you have no one left? It is not like these people are extravagant; it is just business and its ups and downs. Google on wealthy men who turn broke cos of government policy.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Missnewhrt:
Everything I said here is true. Not fraudulent. This is exactly what it is. I'm managing something but its not enough for now.
leave him. Wen this new man gets broke u also leave him too. U just Dey find stupid excuse. What stop u from helping ur husband gets on his feet? Have u ever thought of the new man dying on the first month of marriage? You and your family na poverty mentality UNA get. One sound word no hard working man stays down forever.
Re: . by Missnewhrt: 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: . by Missnewhrt: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: . by Eboski(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Missnewhrt:
I am not asking for advice on either to leave my husband or not. I am not leaving him. We're only going through difficult moment and I have no intention to disrespect him by jumping to another man's arms. I'm only asking for assistance from anyone who can help.

If you are not asking for advice to your leave your husband, why are you hiding to pick his calls?
Why did you allow your family members to disrespect him because of his situation?
Why did you give your family members the chance to even mentioned another man to you because your husband is broke now is the end of the world?
Why must you even talked about relationship with another man when you are still married to your husband?
Madam you know nairaland is full with men, the help you stick will come majority from men, but the way your present your husband on your write up make me feel pitting for the innocent man,

Never give your family members the chance to disrespect your husband no matter what,
Please, sorry to say this your mother isn't a responsible mother, whatever she is advising you to do to someone son they will do it to her own son, this life is a circle, I am down today doesn't mean I will not rise tomorrow...

Look for something doing no matter what, don't depends on anyman for money, don't cheat on your husband, don't give anyone chance to disregard your husband, boldly answer his calls in present of your family,
Pray for him always,

Because if your marry that man today and he goes broke your family members will still advice you to leave him and marry someone else and it continue like that,

I wish you all the best and for you to be good wife to your husband and son.
Re: . by oginga: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2021
Dreyton36:
From a weed eye

The biggest mistake your husband ever made in his life is marrying you and having anything to do with your family
Don't take it to heart o it's just the bitter truth

No responsible woman will allow her family have a single say on her marriage life
And no responsible family will accepts gifts from a suitor especially when the lady in question is still married to someone

Your family are hungry people, if they truly love you why can't they help you with the money you need instead of advising you to quit your marriage just because he's now broke

And if your husband doesn't see those red flag signs and kick you out then he should be expecting news like

Oga Dem guy wey dey stay for the other street they fvck ur wife anyhow cuz Las Las u go cheat on am
In fact u donn dey fvxk around already

See her mouth like I'm young and beautiful angry Lamba ti poju , sho toyin aimaku sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Well said bro, you nailed it big time... Pass me the last drag of your kube .

1 Like

Re: . by Slimmy19: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Sanchez01:

I am not traditional but where I'm from, this is capable of killing the child and the man in the end. It is a very bad counsel.

you are Igala?
Re: . by Dreyton36: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2021
oginga:

Well said bro, you nailed it big time... Pass me the last drag of your kube .

Always with a Bible bro, there's enough to go round

1 Like

Re: . by Sanchez01: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Slimmy19:

you are Igala?
Nah... Urhobo.
Re: . by Sanchez01: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Dreyton36:
From a weed eye

The biggest mistake your husband ever made in his life is marrying you and having anything to do with your family
Don't take it to heart o it's just the bitter truth

No responsible woman will allow her family have a single say on her marriage life
And no responsible family will accepts gifts from a suitor especially when the lady in question is still married to someone

Your family are hungry people, if they truly love you why can't they help you with the money you need instead of advising you to quit your marriage just because he's now broke

And if your husband doesn't see those red flag signs and kick you out then he should be expecting news like

Oga Dem guy wey dey stay for the other street they fvck ur wife anyhow cuz Las Las u go cheat on am
In fact u donn dey fvxk around already

See her mouth like I'm young and beautiful angry Lamba ti poju , sho toyin aimaku sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I hate to say it but I share your line of thought on the OP's plight.

2 Likes

Re: . by johhbekeboh09: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Can't you collect money from that man that is showering you with gifts and give to your husband to rent a house and kick-start his business undecided if your claim you truly love him angry

Wow
Good idea
140k rent is too much for her now
Re: . by ibechris(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
If u agree to be pushed into another marriage by these people,u will live to regret it big time.

Be careful, before marriage wahala would ruin u. Dont fall for those gifts...it doesn't come often especially in marriage.

During festivals in igbo land,beautiful green grasses are usually shown to goats to so as to stretch its neck in order to be cut off. Be careful of the kind of gift u chose to collect from a stranger...and remain in ur marriage.

There is simply no free gift any where,it usually comes with a price.

1 Like

Re: . by Lari03r(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Listen, if you follow your family's advice you will regret it in the future.

Because, the new man is showering you with gifts you won't know his character. Secondly why will you break your marriage because of hard times? Who told you the new man won't have hard times too?

Don't destroy your life by listening to people who only want to eat food without thinking about the future or the consequences of every action.

Hustle and pray.
Re: . by Missnewhrt: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Way To Discipline A Child Without Spanking / Help A Jealous Wife / Nairalanders Cursed My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.