Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani (234 Views)

Igbos In Taraba Petition Ohanaeze Over Attack By Fulani / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians / Fulani Herdsmen & Farmers In Enugu Strike Peace Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani by thinkmoney(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
The Fulani issue is suffocating. Something must be done as a matter of emergency. Still, I plead for calm and wisdom. Let's consider 3 points;
1) Southerners have a lot of tangible investments in the north. Fulanis don't normally build lasting structures in the south.
2) War is worse than any state we are in now. During war, grass becomes spinach, lizards becomes goat meat and sometimes ones babies even appear tempting for barbecue.
3) War many at times is not fair. Bad people that caused the war many at times win the war.
The same way I pleaded that you shouldn't vote Buhari is the same way - and even more - I am pleading that you shouldn't lead us into war.

1 Like

Re: Fulani by NwaNimo1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
War is inevitable
Re: Fulani by thinkmoney(m): 12:32am On Jan 25, 2021
NwaNimo1:
War is inevitable
Is it? And are you sure you know what it is and what it takes?
Re: Fulani by missiret(f): 1:51am On Jan 25, 2021
they have pushed people to the wall and they have now faced them

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Politicise Security, Wike Tells New Service Chiefs / Who Is Sunday Adeyemo Igboho. / OPINION:Divide Nigeria To Save Lives,The Foundation Of Nigeria Was Built On Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.