Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Desist Gambling!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Desist Gambling!!! (116 Views)

Nigerians Should Desist From Spreading Fake News / Nigerian Youth To Desist From Internet Lifestyles-dolapo Osinbajo / 2019: Borno Senator, Ndume Warned To Desist From Forming New Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desist Gambling!!! by OnimiB: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Sometimes last year, i posted about the competency of bet companies to ruin a promising future, many people called me different names. However, i will not stop campaigning against the evil adventure which is originated from pit of hell to ruin the lives of the youths. You have nothing to gain from Gambling the end of the game is always terrible and full of regrets.

(1) (Reply)

Why FG Should Ban Open Grazing=fulani Scholar Speaks / App Store Marketing / �do You Need A Quick Loan?�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.