Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Intending To Venture Into Crop Farming But ....... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Intending To Venture Into Crop Farming But ....... (267 Views)

Are You Into Crop Farming And Need Any Questions Answered? Enter Here / Are You Interested In Fish Farming But Don't Know How To Go About It? / Do You Want To Go In To Mechanize Farming? But Don’t Have The Technical Knowhow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intending To Venture Into Crop Farming But ....... by justified007: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Good morning Seniors in the house,

I will like to invest in agriculture by owing farmlands and I plan to plant maize , cassava and cash crop like cashew or depending on the suitability of the land but the stories about herdsmen killing , maiming farmers and destruction of their farms is giving me a lot of concern.

Is there any way someone can just escape the issue of the herdsmen and have peace of mind?
Re: Intending To Venture Into Crop Farming But ....... by RedPanthar: 2:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Please be careful I've travelled to few farming communities. Some are porous and this is where the loopholes exist

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Fruit Seedlings At Affordable Prices. / Warehouse Is Available For Temporary Or Short Term Storage In KANO State / Farming: A Family Activity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.