Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Buypower And Abuja Electricity Distribution Company - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buypower And Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (225 Views)

Employee Of The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Stabbed To Death / S.o.s: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Ordeal / Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buypower And Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by timothydare(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Hello nairalanders, I have an outstanding debt of 4,418 on my meter, I tried to clear the debt on buypower, money was deducted from my account, and d debt was still on d meter .to my surprise this morning, I recharged less than 1k, it was deducted. I tried 2 clear d remaining balance the second time,they removed the money from my account and d debt still in my meter, I decided to call there customer care a lady picked she confirmed it, she was like is technically issue, that they will need to contact aedc, this thing is really getting me angry, my 8k plus is hanging in the thick air without supply.please advice me on what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Untold Stories Of Victims Kidnapped By Nigeria’s Gunmen / 1 Dead, Cows Dead As Seriki Fulani's House Was Set Ablaze By Thugs / Alleged #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested This Morning At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.