Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu (799 Views)

Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects / Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by agwom(m): 6:33am On Jan 25, 2021
There was commotion as a man was injured while over 35 houses and a market were razed by gunmen said to be cultists in Oruku community, Nkanu East LGA of Enugu State.

Daily Trust gathered that the incident happened between 6:30pm on Saturday and 7:30am on Sunday.

When the new State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Aliyu, alongside newsmen, visited the troubled community, some houses were still burning.

A former chairman of Nkanu East Local Government, Mr. Ejike Ani, who conducted the commissioner round the torched houses, said he got the information that some group of people were going to attack the community and reported it to their council chairman.

Ani said the chairman, Mr. Uchenna Nwobodo, assured him that he had informed the police but unfortunately, the community was attacked and over 35 houses and market were burnt.

However, the chairman of Oruku Neighbourhood Watch, Mr Emmanuel Ani, appealed to both federal and state governments for urgent intervention to rescue the community from those who have refused to give peace a chance.

He attributed the crisis in the community to the alleged connivance of the commander of the Inspector General of Police Special Tactical Squad, whom he said, disarmed the neighbourhood watch and released hoodlums they arrested and handed over to the police in the state, to continue to terrorise them.

The Police Commissioner, Mr Aliyu, later briefed newsmen, decrying the incident.

https://dailytrust.com/cultists-raze-35-houses-market-in-enugu
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by helinues: 6:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Cultists raze 35 houses in Enugu..Are they sure they are cultists not Herdsmen?

Anyways, Ugwuanyi na Sissy governor sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by Bola146(f): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Only in Nigeria, Cultists!!! Herdsmen!!! Fulanis!!!! Who send me come here self cry
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by LMS1(m): 6:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Wahala For This Country Dey Come In Diffrent Colour,shape And Size,
Since We Asked Fulani Herdsmen To Leave The South With Their Cow
They Now Mobilise Themself As Cultist To Terrorise Our Town,we Wont Let That Happen! We Are Sending Fulani Cultist Back To The North With Their Weapons.
Nobody Should Quote Me
I Said All This Under The Influence Of NEPA! grin
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by Skyfornia(m): 6:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Wahala everywhere
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by TANID(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2021
WTF
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by adadike(f): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Just look at the hatred we have for ourselves and someone will come and tell me the Biafra story. This our Biafra will be an interesting country with this type of hatred. Sometimes, I don't blame some of my Anambra brothers that will tell u that Anambra is big enough to be a country on its own.
Just negodu! It is no longer Igbo against Fulani, hausa or Yoruba It is now Igbo against Igbo. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by Jesse6(m): 7:24am On Jan 25, 2021
everybody just dey claim supremacy
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by ODJ124(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Too bad....

instead of doing yeye cultism... and end up dying like a chicken , causing pains and sorrow to ur family . Why not hit the streets hawking... atleast you will make money..

Thread seen.
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by Bruno3000(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2021
we never serious for this country. I see more troubles ahead.
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by oluwatoyosi8755: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2021
everybody just dey claim supremacy
Re: Cultists Raze 35 Houses, Market In Enugu by Sonnobax15(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2021
shocked

Where were these stupid cultists when herdsmen were successfully killing, raping and cumming inside their women?

The problem of an average african man isn't far from his thoughts and actions..

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Din Turn Kano Street! / See The Ex-soldier Arrested For Kidnap And Murder Of 6-year-old Boy / Drama: Man Dies From Cardiac Arrest While Dancing At An Event In Rivers- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.