Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos (922 Views)

World’s First Self-driving Race Car Completes Hillclimb Without A Driver In It / Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video / Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:08am On Jan 25, 2021

1 Share

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by Jessepaid(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Hehehe...

That's a real man....

Taking no disrespect from anybody..

Women and money...

So because you wanted to tip him #100..

You had to disrespect him...

1 Like

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by InfernoNig: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2021
She's a nonsense somebori.

1 Like

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by Highbeepeeh(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2021
That man is a real Niggerrrr

1 Like

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by Mayour11(m): 7:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Some people can bring how they go to the bath online.

1 Like

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by Jesse6(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2021
She now for her mind she did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by densiks: 7:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Is it because he’s a taxify driver?

She couldn’t be polite apparently because of poor or zero home training.

This is the same person that will expect a man to treat her with respect.

4 Likes

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by Michelle55: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2021
So because of 100 tip you want the man to sell his birthright, some people Sha.
God please bless all hustling men out there so that no woman would be able to look down on them or mock them just because of money.

1 Like

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by Kingdemu: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
It seems I am the only person who doesn't bloody care if you use your legs yo give me something, esp money.

1 Like

Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by fattprince(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kingdemu:
It seems I am the only person who doesn't bloody care if you use your legs yo give me something, esp money.
No you not. I think the best are saved for the last. Nobody even thought she might be a lefty. I give people money with my left and when people give me something with a left hand I don't mind I only feel a tinge of anger when they try to apologize. I mean whether left or right who cares as long as you are serving your purpose.
Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by miniziter(m): 4:15am On Jan 26, 2021
fattprince:

No you not. I think the best are saved for the last. Nobody even thought she might be a lefty. I give people money with my left and when people give me something with a left hand I don't mind I only feel a tinge of anger when they try to apologize. I mean whether left or right who cares as long as you are serving your purpose.
Me I don't take note of that shit.
Re: Between A Lady And Taxi Driver In Lagos by Tolani1122(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
that is Why I hate we Nigerians, which one is not a hand , so far its serves it purpose , I don't care if I dey Europe nko , i go dey tell oyinbo to use Right hand

(1) (Reply)

.........now Available.......mobil 1 / Overheating In Cars!. / How To Avoid Hidden Car Tyre Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.