Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis (36094 Views)

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency / R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Godbless3(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Some of these men have no brains.
If you want to invest in livestock farming like cattle rearing,
Buy a land, fence it and make it your ranch and no body is banning ranching.
he is banning open grazing inwhich herders take these cows into a farm and destroy the farmers means of income.
Cows defecating on our roads, and causing traffic jam while crossing roads.
If i am a governor of any state,
The 1st thing i will do is enact a law, to ban open grazing, get local communities to make sure violetors are arrested and handed over to authority inwhich when bail are paid, the proceed to the local communities.
After a period without bail, the cow is sold and proceed to the local communities.
A cow is at least 100k and should be considered a business.
Things somehow has to change in this country.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Iamgrey5(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

We did in Ilorin, Kabba, Nupe and we are currently defeating you again, we the Fulani will ways be superior to you lazy kaffirs from the South.
You again

3 Likes

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by 001spice: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Kanuna1stSon. I think fulani own`s all the land and forest in Nigeria including Sambisa forest. Just wondering why u fulani fools can`t go and have the Sambisa forest. Bunch of illitrate fools

2 Likes

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Cantonese: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Even if its true we don't own the whole of Nigeria lands, what about Oyo empire which we won when Alimi was there?

Please don't disgrace yourself here. Get your history books and read. Stop relying on "my papa tell me say".

3 Likes

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by ensamy(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2021
If the whole Nigeria belong to Fulani, then the whole World belong to Biafra or Igbo because we are every where all around the World. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by teemy(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2021
“He (Bodejo) is talking nonsense. In the first place, that Bodejo or whatever he calls himself is an illiterate.

“Even if he is the most educated person among the Fulani, and I am a Fu­lani man, he has no right to make that reckless and irresponsible statement.

“How can the whole of Nigeria belong to the Fu­lani? When we had the Uth­man Dan Fodio wars, they did not conquer the South West.

“They did not conquer Oyo, Ondo, or Ogun states. Yes, there are Muslims there but that does not make it a Fulani territory.

“How does he come about that all lands in Nigeria belong to Fulanis? Miyetti Allah my foot! How will Ni­gerians rely on an illiterate to teach them history? And how did he come about that knowledge? Who told him that?

Unfortunately, the majority of the fulani herdsmen are illiterates without formal education and that is what they believe and live by that premise just like Bodejo does.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by chukwuibuipob: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2021
sad cheesy I don see conFUSED/ 3 legged cow in kaduna b4.
Kaduna1stson:
Even if its true we don't own the whole of Nigeria lands, what about Oyo empire which we won when Alimi was there?
Miyetti Allah my foot cool grin undecided tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Firstpage: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

We did in Ilorin, Kabba, Nupe and we are currently defeating you again, we the Fulani will ways be superior to you lazy kaffirs from the South.

If you can mention in which war you defeated us in ilorin kabba and Nupe. Ibo boy you better hide in shame.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Iamgrey5(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Let me tell you an open secret, there are lots of us (Northerners) who come here to play on the intelligence of you daft Southerners by operating alternate monikers on Nairaland and causing confusion among you lots by appropriating/impersonating different ethnic groups. The only reason I'm telling you this is because it's no longer a hidden secret...we are far more sophisticated in this media war than you can ever imagine.
Yes I see

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Firstpage: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2021
justosee:

A Fulani Emir is ruling over Igbo Kwara state today.

Ilorin is Igbo land

Ilorin people chose to have emir themselves. They were never defeated in a war. They will also do awy with him when they are ready. Only a local government chairman can remove him not to talk of Yoruba governors.

You on the order hand surrendered in war and signed a treaty of your enslavement. A Yoruba man received it.

1 Like

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Firstpage: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Dannyozs:
defeated and conquered in nairaland nothing to do with reality. No one can defeat bla bla bla known for cowardice and as*-licking their Masters a.k.a knowing how to play politics/sophistication which has set Nigeria 100 years back. The Country's suffering tripled because of the greed and cowardice of a certain group of hypocrites who would rather eat crumbs from their oppressors than challenge them in War. Clown

Ibo boy you lack coherence. Can’t make any meaning out of your gibberish.

Your fathers surrendered in war and your treaty of enslavement was received by a Yoruba man. That’s a fact!

2 Likes

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Iamgrey5(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

You are still proving my point! grin
True

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Michael004: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2021
What rubbish is this one saying, Akeredolu should identify by them. Is he working with them
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2021
Firstpage:

Ilorin people chose to have emir themselves. They were never defeated in a war. They will also do awy with him when they are ready. Only a local government chairman can remove him not to talk of Yoruba governors.

You on the order hand surrendered in war and signed a treaty of your enslavement. A Yoruba man received it.
Yorubas choose to be slave in their own land?
apart from Yoruba land, where else in Nigeria do we have strangers as monarchs?
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Firstpage: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Yes I see

Igbos want to be Fulani so bad. I wonder why. Maybe because many of their mothers were raped by Fulani during the war.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Firstpage: 10:09am On Jan 25, 2021
justosee:

Yorubas choose to be slave in their own land?
apart from Yoruba land, where else in Nigeria do we have strangers as Emir?

An emir is a religious title. Ilorin never had no oba so the vacuum has always been there. It was just an outpost. All the Yoruba towns that surround ilorin have obas.

And asking such questions show how retarded you are.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Iamgrey5(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Firstpage:

Igbos want to be Fulani so bad. I wonder why. Maybe because many of their mothers were raped by Fulani during the war.
That is Anambra first village son

He is a perpetual Yoruba hater with numerous monikers on Nairaland.

I don't think he speaks for majority of igbos.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Karlosorji(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:
In the northern scheme of things no one knows Junaid. He has outlived his usefulness
I never knew that an aboki can also construct English too
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Firstpage: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Let me tell you an open secret, there are lots of us (Northerners) who come here to play on the intelligence of you daft Southerners by operating alternate monikers on Nairaland and causing confusion among you lots by appropriating/impersonating different ethnic groups. The only reason I'm telling you this is because it's no longer a hidden secret...we are far more sophisticated in this media war than you can ever imagine.

Ibos are a very inferior tribe. Every ibo man wants to either be Fulani or Yoruba. Even many igbos like ikwere and anioma had to deny being Igbo.

Fulanis are even planning to pay eboyin people to deny being Igbo. That’s how shameless igbos are.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by ORIAYO70(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

You r nothing but historical fool
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:
In the northern scheme of things no one knows Junaid. He has outlived his usefulness

In the northern scheme of things any northerner that talks with his brain is no more useful. To be a useful northerner you must be brainless.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Firstpage: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Iamgrey5:
That is Anambra first village son

He is a perpetual Yoruba hater with numerous monikers on Nairaland.

I don't think he speaks for majority of igbos.

Majority igbos want to be Fulani. They are many here even on Facebook and Twitter.

Why do you think they accuse Fulani of paying some igbos clans like ikwere and anioma to deny Igbo. An Igbo state can deny being Igbo if Fulani pay them just some peanuts.
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by bigfish3k: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2021
mayklef:
When Mr President's top most concerns are his killer kinsmen and thier most valued cows, his killer kinsmen will definatly be making stupid claims on a daily basis without fear
The right they have is 'one nigeria'

But how can you people fight and win your fellow southers in war and hand over the powers to the fulanis.

Read the book of Obadiah
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by illicit(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

You took over Ilorin, an Outpost not the whole empire....
Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Firstpage: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

True my brother, I agree with you!

So shameful of you to deny Igbo. I am not surprised tho. Many igbo women were raped by the Fulani during the war and their children now thinks they are Igbo.

Also, igbos have been stealing northern children for a long time. So it’s no surprising many of your bastards wanting to be Fulani. I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid: Miyetti Allah Talking Nonsense On Land In Nigeria Belonging To Fulanis by Michael004: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Seems you have been tasting the weed your father is taking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta State PDP Governorship Primaries Update / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. / Appeal Court Declares Kogi East Senate Seat Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.