Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

See The Emotional Thing Laycon Did When He Met Don Jazzy For The First Time (VID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Emotional Thing Laycon Did When He Met Don Jazzy For The First Time (VID (429 Views)

Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / How Ayra Star Met Don Jazzy Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Emotional Thing Laycon Did When He Met Don Jazzy For The First Time (VID by TrunnionNews: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2021
The BBNaija reality TV star winner 2020 Laycon has shown a sign of humility and respect as he almost prostrated on sighting Don Jazzy

Reality TV star identified as Olamilekan Moshood Agbeleshe popularly known as 'Laycon' has made his fans to be emotional as he tries to prostrate in front of Mavin boss Don Jazzy.

Laycon, a 27 years old visited the Mavin Record Studio for the first time on the 22nd of January 2021.

In the viral video shared online by Don Jazzy, it shows that Laycon was overwhelmed with joy as he struggled to stand properly while he passed the doorway.

Upon sighting Mavin Record boss, he attempted to prostrate as a sign of showing respect to the elderly ones but was held up by Don Jazzy who described him as a big man.

Watch the video here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/see-emotional-thing-laycon-did-when-he.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Highest-paid Runs Girl In Nigeria – Bobrisky / "Table Dey Turn" Reactions As Tweet Of Wizkid From 2010 Begging For M.i’s Attent / Who Is Ada Jesus? Is Odumeje The Reason She Is Bedridden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.