Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy (305 Views)

Bolgate Rice Mill Investment / One -on - One Poultry Practical Training => Are You INTERESTED ? / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy by Welcum: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Presently, one of the biggest problems of poultry farmers in Nigeria is the cost of feed. We have set out to solve the problem and reap the profit. Our plan is elaborate but here is the summary of the part that concerns you now:

We are growing our ago-ingredients (such as corn) by ourselves in order to reduce the cost of production. We already have many hectares of land in Enugu State for this purpose and we are calling for investors who will get 60% ROI by the end of the year.

If you are interested in this, you bring your lawyer and we sign an agreement. You can find my number as my signature or personal text. If you can't find it below (based on your type of browser), you click through to my profile. You can call or Whatsapp.

When our relationship with you matures, you can also invest in the other parts of the plan based on fresh agreements. Thanks.
Re: Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy by Welcum: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2021
We still need investors. 60% ROI pa.
Re: Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy by dumahi(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2021
I just Whatsapped you.
Re: Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy by Welcum: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2021
dumahi:
I just Whatsapped you.
OK. Thanks.
Re: Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy by Welcum: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
We still need investors.
Re: Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy by Welcum: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
More investors needed. 60% ROI.
Re: Poultry Feed Mill Investment Opportunity: VERY Juicy by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Welcum post=98419502]Presently, one of the biggest problems of poultry farmers in Nigeria is the cost of feed. We have set out to solve the problem and reap the profit. Our plan is elaborate but here is the summary of the part that concerns you now:

We are growing our ago-ingredients (such as corn) by ourselves in order to reduce the cost of production. We already have many hectares of land in Enugu State for this purpose and we are calling for investors who will get 60% ROI by the end of the year.

If you are interested in this, you bring your lawyer and we sign an agreement. You can find my number as my signature or personal text. If you can't find it below (based on your type of browser), you click through to my profile. You can call or Whatsapp.

When our relationship with you matures, you can also invest in the other parts of the plan based on reasons!
You are ready to pay angel investors 60% ROI , with affirmation that they should come with their lawyers to sign the deeds of investment.
This shows that you are very sure of your investment proposal..Good, just wondering why you can't take a bank loan? The highest rate for unsecured business loan in Nigeria is 21%
With your invisible 50 hectares ,I will suggest you explore dz option.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin : Mixed Reactions Trail Ban On Cryptocurrencies / Hiring! Good Investment Writer - 75k Per Month / FG Secures $1.2 Billion Loan To Boost Agric. Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.