Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria (258 Views)

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. / Largest Egg Powder Plant In Africa To Be Inaugurated In Ondo / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2021
Are you looking to buy and ship products/goods from South Africa to Nigeria?

We can help you to source any products, buy them, pick it up and ship them from South Africa to your door step anywhere in Nigeria or you pick up from our warehouse in Lagos.

If interested, WhatsApp me on
+2348108128223, +27722960215 or email: info(at)pets-airways.com

Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2021
We are loading shipment to Lagos for next week Thursday. What do you want to buy in South Africa? Or what do you want to be picked up for you?

Name it, and we will buy it for you. Or let us know where your items are, and we will pick them up for you, anywhere in SA, and all your items to be picked up at our warehouse in Lagos.

Hurry so that you won't be disappointed. If interested, WhatsApp me on +2348108128223, +27722960215 or email: info(at)petlovers.com.ng
Or send your request to www.petlovers.com.ng
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
To learn more about the different International Shopping Service from South Africa to Nigeria which we can offer you, please see the link below:

https://lagostojozi.com/international-personal-shopping/
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
We are waiting to hear from you if you are looking to buy and ship products/goods from South Africa to Nigeria.
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2021
Buying products overseas can be very stressful sometimes. We can help you source, buy and ship all your items from South Africa to any part of Nigeria. Contact for a non-obligatory quote
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Do you need help buying products in South Africa?
We can help you
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Ship Your Products From South Africa To Nigeria by PetsAirways: 9:28am On Aug 19
Are you looking to buy and ship products from anywhere in South Africa? We will help you source, buy and package for onward shipping to Nigeria, either via air or Seafreight. Call us or whatsapp now on +27722960215, or +2347061453924

(1) (Reply)

. / Original Coconut Oil / Project Management Professional Training In Port Harcourt, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.