Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager (47141 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Roma Coach / Unai Emery Sacked As Arsenal Manager / Benedict Ugwu Sacked As Manager During Nigeria Premier League Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by deavicky(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is how they should let super eagle coach go but they won't.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by cassyrooy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
obembet:
Hopefully he takes Mason with him.
You're now my Darling for pointing out this fact. Your perspective is on point here.

Before Lampard selects his matchday squad, Mason Mount is sure to start and every other team player will be jostling for the other positions, the goal is suppose to win games not hand people passes, whether deserved or not.

Mason Mount is not our best player, if he had removed that idea, he would have seen how boys will be hustling to do their best to secure his goodwill, but Mason was a big Mount(ain) he couldn't and wouldn't want to see moved.

Mason is English and will never do wrongs to him because he needs a star Englishman at an English big spender like Chelsea.

It's pathetic! And now it has cost him his job, after costing us our happiness in a long while.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by BabaO2: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jman24:

Not true.
His mistake was building his team around a lad who can't play in the first team of Liverpool,mancity,man u, Spurs

Oh you think players don't know who is deservedly befiting of certain positions? They will gang up against you..
I have said it.. those new signings will prefer to play alongside Barkley to mount
Dont tell me Lampard will have complex or will be intimidated by little crippled fries like Timo and Harvetz. Lampard is not like Mourhino or Sarri that never played played big time football in their lives. Lampard was just too obsessive for young players but unfortunately the duo fro Germany are rubbish. Is it Lampard or a coach that should teach Werner how score a sitter or a penalty?
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by donoro(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for the memories Frank!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by HitlerGaddafi: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
judedwriter:
How does sacking lampard change the tide for Chelsea?

The Chelsea team to me is purely an average team handled by a largely inexperienced coach.
You know nothing about football? Better continue watching telemundo.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Willy123(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote auth[color=#006600][/color]or=SQLmastar post=98424333]he shouldn't be sacked just yet.
Klopp was given 3yrs+ and he transformed Liverpool.
Give super Frank till next season[/quote] Don't you read He had been sack!
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by sammyonal: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
kiddkash:
at the beginning of the season, them dey flex muscle dey say we get killers
bro u no lie at all, dem no let us rest at all now there eyes don clear.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by oladipupo38880: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
I saw it coming!
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by userlucky: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
I thought they said that Ole will be the first manager to be sacked when Lampard was flying with chelsea., so what's happening. The first will be the last and the last the first.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by landmark86: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
I love Frank Lampard but not has Chelsea manager.
His experience can not manage Chelsea
Same prblm nigeria is having with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Jman24(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
BabaO2:

Dont tell me Lampard will have complex or will be intimidated by little crippled fries like Timo and Harvetz. Lampard is not like Mourhino or Sarri that never played played big time football in their lives. Lampard was just too obsessive for young players but unfortunately the duo fro Germany are rubbish. Is it Lampard or a coach that should teach Werner how score a sitter or a penalty?

You still do not understand intricacies in professional football.
No player will put in his best when u build a team around a mediocre

Werner has been giving couple of assists, havertz has also shown flashes of brilliance.
But they will not put in their best

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by koxi: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
It’s actually been long overdue.
You can’t spend that much in the transfer market and still be struggling...unacceptable!
The least you can do is compete with the big teams
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by wrose(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
judedwriter:
How does sacking lampard change the tide for Chelsea?

The Chelsea team to me is purely an average team handled by a largely inexperienced coach.
Ment? or inexperience football fan?
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by BabaAroba: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hallelujah, glory be to God
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's long over due ! We wish him luck in his future endeavours.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Gwan2(m): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
EjaNla19:
Man Utd stood by Solskjaer till he turned things around. Arsenal gave Arteta all the excuses possible and he seem to be finding his feet again. Chelsea sacking Lampard when they are still even in the top 4 race is not only shameless but shows they're a classless club... #Shambles.

See this one, "Man U stood by Solskjaer till he turned things around" ...I laugh in Patwa. Because Ole tops the league table currently and you already assumed he turn things around. Lampard topped at one time remember. Not trying to water down Man u recent form but let's safe argument till end of season.

With wetin Arsene Wenger stretch Arsenal fans heart reach that time, no form of disappointment in life can surprise them again,, so forget about standing by Arteta.

You must understand every business has its strategy, it might not make sense to other businesses. Madrid and Chelsea has a philosophy of spending gargantuan amount on players and coaches as such demands everything from the coaches. Every coach going to Madrid or Chelsea already know his stay is tied to his present performance not past or future performance.....If as a coach you want to groom players for the future in chelsea then you better apply for chelsea academy job. As far as Abrahamovic is concern, money no be problem if you gat your onions as a coach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Miracle1991: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=dangermouse post=98423879][/quote] who is the better coach?
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosdii:

3 points in FA cup game?
Since when did FA cup games start issuing out points.
Me Self Dey Wonder.

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Okfrank25: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Liposure:
I said it. Chelsea is too big for Lampard
Who is going to repleac him.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by engrchykae(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
MrOjay1:
Lampard is bereft of fresh ideas and cannot tactically handle super star signings.

Big players require a big manager to go along.

Lampard would fare better in a small club with not so much pressure and average or not so talented players.
but is Chelsea not a small club?
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Gwan2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
engrchykae:
but is Chelsea not a small club?
No, Chelsea is not a small club in all metrics you want to use for your assessment...Don't embarrass yourself please

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by engrchykae(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Gwan2:

No, Chelsea is not a small club in all metrics you want to use for your assessment...Don't embarrass yourself please
in England, Chelsea is little club,in Europe, Chelsea is an insignificant club
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by abbey621(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good riddance....Lamp is a legend, an icon but his managerial tactics is not for players like Werner, Kai or even Ziyech. We don't have a Drogba, why the heck are we crossing? Losing against big teams is forgivable but losing or drawing against mediocre teams is blasphemy.....Goodluck legend, thanks but no thanks!
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by tunnex190: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
HantaVirus:
Chelsea fc - The most useless club in history...

Used over 14 managers in 18 seasons ❗

They can be most useless, I guess that's why they win something every now and then. Where is Arsenal that don't use 4 managers I'm 18 seasons?

1 Like

Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Gwan2(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
engrchykae:
in England, Chelsea is little club,in Europe, Chelsea is an insignificant club

I know say your village people mean you this year

By what metrics is chelsea a small club?
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Collegelove: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
obembet:
After picking up 3pts yesterday?
What a cruel world we live in

You don't really follow football. Chelsea's been poor in form in recent weeks.
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Super Franky. All the best
Re: Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Nomorelove: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Beze992:

My dear..... I am waiting patiently for that to happen, because it must.

Meanwhile, extra six hundred years for him.
Lol e be like say you want am pass me o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Have Won The FA Cup (Full List) / AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw / Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.