Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili (803 Views)

Africa Will Miss Buhari’s Leadership, Says Ghanaian President, Akufo-addo / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili / Photos From South-East For Buhari Leadership Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili has said she detests the leadership style of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

Ezekwesili who shared on her official Twitter handle said Buhari’s “ethnic chauvinism and condemnable clannishness” have “deepened the gullies of disagreement and disaffection among people, ethnicities, regions, religions and classes.”

She also slammed the National Assembly which she described as “absolute lackeys and genuflecting sycophants of Buhari” while advising citizens to take responsibility in steadying the tottering country.

Ezekwesili said, “They would have you believe we speak about bad the governance record of Buhari because one is “bitter towards him” and “hate him so much”.

“No, I neither hate nor at all bitter towards the person of the President. But I totally detest everything of his leadership style. I do.

“The congenital ethnic chauvinism and condemnable clannishness of Buhari as President of a multiethnic country like Nigeria have deepened the gullies of disagreement and disaffection among people, ethnicities, regions, religions and classes.

“It is a detestable leadership. Sad.

“The country Nigeria is most dangerously sitting on a tinderbox at this time because President Buhari lacks the minutest modicum of “The-Leader -as-Unifier” in his leadership style.

“We all should condemn his proclivity for fanning the embers of ethnic conflicts. It is bad.

“What is going on in the country under the watch of a President who blatantly and irresponsibly uses the office of the Presidency to take sides in matters of Security and Lives of his citizens is abominable.

“Buhari is Nigeria’s highest risk at this time. This must change.

“I have little faith in the leadership of the National Assembly to call the President to order. They have proven themselves to be absolute lackeys and genuflecting sycophants of Buhari.

“Citizens better get ready to take up responsibility for steadying our tottering country.”

https://punchng.com/i-detest-buharis-leadership-style-says-ezekwesili/
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by Xscape1993(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Who does not detest it before? Do we even have a president in this country?
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by osamz007: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2021
iwaeda:
I detest Buhari’s leadership style, says Ezekwesili

No source nothing nothing. You go soon call lala

Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by Fahdiga(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2021
After working for his emergence as the president and getting dumped you are disturbing our ears. Even Buhari's family have since rejected and disowned him reason why his wife have to abandon him in Aso rock and fleeing to Dubai. Buhari is synonymous to failure
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by wakaman: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Typical yamree
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2021
osamz007:

No source nothing nothing. You go soon call lala

Why are you kicking Lalasticlala?
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2021
But you can use his train
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by helinues: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Theeriously?

Tell us more madam

Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by osamz007: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
Theeriously?
Tell us more madam
you go about NAIRALAND spilling rubbish

Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by osamz007: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
But you can use his train
SHEY NA MONEY FROM HIM COW BUSINESS HE USE NI

Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Same woman speaking at the forum when APC was being put together as a party?
Our eyes are cleared!
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
After working for his emergence as the president and getting dumped you are disturbing our ears. Even Buhari's family have since rejected and disowned him reason why his wife have to abandon him in Aso rock and fleeing to Dubai. Buhari is synonymous to failure

Are you of sane mind or even a fair human being? So what if Ezekwesili originally supported Buhari?

Many of us did based on our perception of him. Not a crime at all and nothing you vindictive people and ethnocentric bigots should keep going on about.

It is democracy and the will of the majority we the voting public are always free to change if it does not work out as planned. That is how democracies are strengthened and not by the noise of people like you who speak as if others commit a crime voting their choice in any election

Formers fans of a man can oppose him in future if he errs badly or derails. That is what is happening here.

Same as America moved to correct their mistake with Trump, we can also move to act before the President we voted for sinks Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:

Are you of sane mind or even a fair human being? So what if Ezekwesili originally supported Buhari?

Many of us did based on our perception of him. Not a crime at all and nothing you vindictive people and ethnocentric bigots should keep going on about.

It is democracy and the will of the majority we the voting public are always free to change if it does not work out as planned. That is how democracies are strengthened and not by the noise of people like you who speak as if others commit a crime voting their choice in any election

Formers fans of a man can oppose him in future if he errs badly or derails. That is what is happening here.

Same as America moved to correct there mistake with Trump, we can also move to act before the President we voted for sinks Nigeria.

The evil will take years to correct.
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
iwaeda:

The evil will take years to correct.

Maybe you are evil and that is why you take an election result, which is the will of the majority in a democracy, as something akin to a crime.

How do we strengthen our democracy if we continue to focus on the wrong choice of an electorate and insist on berating voters for that choice when we can just accept the power lies with us to move and change things for the better as we just saw America do?

So if we had voted your choice and he/she f.cked up should we then drag you and your democratic choice forever for that decision you made and had a right to make based on your belief at the time that it was the right choice you were making?

I don't get you people always wanting to cry over problems rather than look toward the delivery of solutions to those problems asap.
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by 9icest: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Grayoso:

Maybe you are evil and that is why you take an election result, which is the will of the majority in a democracy, as something akin to a crime.

How do we strengthen our democracy if we continue to focus on the wrong choice of an electorate and insist on berating voters for that choice when we can just accept the power lies with us to move and change things for the better as we just saw America do?

So if we had voted your choice and he/she f.cked up should we then drag you and your democratic choice forever for that decision you made and had a right to make based on your belief at the time that it was the right choice you were making?

I don't get you people always wanting to cry over problems rather than look toward the delivery of solutions to those problems asap.

President does not react to killings and kidnapping in Igangan, only Presidency of Femi, Shehu and Laureta. We are waiting. Buhari was an error not meant to happen again in 2015, except for people who forgot 1983-1985.
We wailers are here !
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by doctokwus: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
To be silent about Buhari's clannish,nepotic,senilitic and incompetent leadership before was itself condemnable,but to continue doing so at this period in time is unforgivable.
If the National assembly loves Nigeria and ironically the Northern part of it,it would impeach Buhari because allowing him to finish his tenure would give the impression that if Buhari is the best they can offer,then they don't deserve to come near the presidency in the next 50years of our existence,because that is how backward he has taken us.
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
doctokwus:
To be silent about Buhari's clannish,nepotic,senilitic and incompetent leadership before was itself condemnable,but to continue doing so at this period in time is unforgivable.
If the National assembly loves Nigeria and ironically the Northern part of it,it would impeach Buhari because allowing him to finish his tenure would give the impression that if Buhari is the best they can offer,then they don't deserve to come near the presidency in the next 50years of our existence,because that is how backward he has taken us.
Most Northerners dont see anything wrong the way the country is and some Southerners because of party are too fearful to say otherwise too.
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Uncle Dele too has joined the wailing team, long time ago.
Re: I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili by iwaeda: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Due Process.

(1) (Reply)

Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man / It Is Way Too Early To Lift The Food Blockade / South East Govs, Ohanaeze, Traditional Rulers Secretly Compiling Names Of Suspec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.