Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Recovery Of Investment From Mba Trading - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recovery Of Investment From Mba Trading (181 Views)

Easiest Way To Earn $50 And Above Daily Without Investment From Google / RECOVERY OF MONEY TRANSFERRED TO A FRAUDSTER OR ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT BY MISTAKE. / Landlord And Tenant Relation On Recovery Of Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recovery Of Investment From Mba Trading by Chibyke111(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Update:

Did you invest in MBA(or similar schemes) or know someone who did, but the money is stuck, give me a call or chat me up

You/they will get your/their money in less than a week.

Note: There is of course consideration to be given.

The amount invested shouldn't be less than 500k, and you should be willing to part with 100k, meaning, you will only get 400k back if you invested 500k.

Where the amount invested is more than 500k, then, we can negotiate the consideration.

I assure you will get the money within a week.
Call/Chat me via 08135116754
Re: Recovery Of Investment From Mba Trading by captainking(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chibyke111:
Update:

Did you invest in MBA(or similar schemes) or know someone who did, but the money is stuck, give me a call or chat me up

You/they will get your/their money in less than a week.

Note: There is of course consideration to be given.

The amount invested shouldn't be less than 500k, and you should be willing to part with 100k, meaning, you will only get 400k back if you invested 500k.

Where the amount invested is more than 500k, then, we can negotiate the consideration.

I assure you will get the money within a week.
Call/Chat me via 08135116754
Hahahahhaha... grin
Re: Recovery Of Investment From Mba Trading by lordm(m): 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thief, 419

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife Allegedly Sleeping With Apostle Suleman Speaks Out / Unbelievable.. See What This Popular Nigerian Prophet Did / Pilots Making In-flight Errors Say Pandemic Makes Them ‘rusty’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.