Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Discreet Relationship For Married And Abuja Based - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discreet Relationship For Married And Abuja Based (498 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Married People...... / Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / ADULT WHATSAPP GROUP 4 Abuja Based Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discreet Relationship For Married And Abuja Based by Sinnan18: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Married and lonely?
Must be based in Abuja

Open for a discreet relationship, for companion, hangout and discreet fun.

If you looking for a DISCREET relationship with someone else that’s married then send a personal message.

Only interested in a woman that’s married.
I am married myself and only want to talk with someone in same position as me.

Keep in mind you will have to prove your identity to show you not fraudulent.

Age between 18 to 50
Send a DM or an email to samuelsinnan11@gmail.com

Guys stay off because you will be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Discreet Relationship For Married And Abuja Based by Powermind: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
I'm guessing someone else would also be fvcking your wife, giving her all the sex positions and turning her upside down while you're busy fvcking another man's

1 Like

Re: Discreet Relationship For Married And Abuja Based by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Powermind:
I'm guessing someone else would also be fvcking your wife, giving her all the sex positions and turning her upside down while you're busy fvcking another man's

Sounds fun, they can even have a foursome if they are open minded enough
Re: Discreet Relationship For Married And Abuja Based by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Discreet Relationship For Married And Abuja Based by LegendBobo: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Quit Funny, But Im Serious / Birtday Mate Needed. / Know Any Good Nigerian Brothers In Sa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.