Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) (23760 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Remembers His Late Father, Adeyemi Josiah Akano (Throwback Video) / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Davido Remembers His Late Friend, Tagbo, One Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
spencekat:
And also fathers.
They always forget about the father.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) by Yopadi: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
angry
Re: Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
englishmart:
Papa dey work, mama dey receive the glory. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop

Are you sure in this case, that the monkey was working?
Re: Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sincere condolences
Re: Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) by madan(f): 3:47am On Jan 26, 2021
MrOjay1:
Losing a mum no be here walahi.
The pain and sleepless moments can't be described.

My mom had stroke last year.
I felt so sunken and disillusioned.

I used to think of death as something that happened to 'other people' but seeing my mom in a close shave with death and in pains shattered every fibre in my body.

Everyday,I pray to the gods of my fathers to keep me motivated because this my life no easy so I go give am small enjoyment anyhow anyhow wey e go come.

If your mom is still alive,please spend on her.Doesn't matter how little.

Spend on her for She can exit this world anytime.

Spend on her so no matter the time she leaves this world;she leaves with good memories.
Re: Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) by criuze(m): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Eryyy92:
Bovi my man

The best comedian to ever come from Nigeria
no be lie the lookin alone luagh don carry
Re: Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2021
CamusMidas:

They always forget about the father.
Too bad!May be,fathers are less emotional than mothers,that may be the cause.To cap it all,take care of your fathers and mothers.Fathers deserve the care too.
Re: Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2021
spencekat:
Too bad!May be,fathers are less emotional than mothers,that may be the cause.To cap it all,take care of your fathers and mothers.Fathers deserve the care too.
True, life is just weird.

It is good to appreciate your parents that we're there for you, not everyone is that opportune.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Stuns In Denim Dress At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos / Speed Darlington Hints Arrest After He Called Out Lady Who Didn't Have Sex With / Annie Idbia And Freda Edewor's Beauty Look For Africa Magic Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.