Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,732 members, 7,827,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) (623 Views)

Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos / Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
A Nigerian man who identified himself as Olarewanju a.k.a St. Larry has shared a video from the scene of an alleged Fulani herdsmen attack he survived with his family, IgbereTV reports.

The man who placed curses on Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state in the video and also praised Yoruba activist Sunday Igboho, alleged that there is an express in a bush surrounding the scene of the alleged attack.

He also showed cars that suffered damages in the attack which took place around Okitipupa road in Ondo state.

Popular Twitter influence, @YemieFash who shared the video wrote;

"My friend and his family were attacked by Fulani herdsmen yesterday along Okitipupa road in Ondo State. Listen to him yourself."
https://twitter.com/YemieFASH/status/1353646517060513795?s=19

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXlcJ8U78I

https://igberetvnews.com/1380346/man-attacked-fulani-herdsmen-curses-governor-makinde-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by Shegzo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
hmmm
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by Molahnelson(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
I appeal for calm on both side
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by adadike(f): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
We are playing with fire in this country
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by raker300: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
When esn was launched to curb the inimical tendencies of these folks, these people (south westerners) went on juvenile censures and vitriol in other to threaten and belittle the igbos.

Now the vicissitudes is ushering a perilous environment, the same igbos they hate to love are standing in solidarity with them to show a United face to curb a tempestuous tide.

How kind are the igbos?

They have refused to pay (the westerners) in their own coin, neither will they gloat over the “I told you so” paradigm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by RedRay(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by Kapilta(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's a matter of time. Aketi is sluggish with things anyway. Mimiko will never and can never take all these nonsense.

Aketi is more of a dundee woman wrapper with balls.

Ondo my homeland, we 'll overcome.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
raker300:
When esn was launched to curb the inimical tendencies of these folks, these people (south westerners) went on juvenile censures and vitriol in other to threaten and belittle the igbos.

Now the vicissitudes is ushering a perilous environment, the same igbos they hate to love are standing in solidarity with them to show a United face to curb a tempestuous tide.

How kind are the igbos?

They have refused to pay (the westerners) in their own coin, neither will they gloat over the “I told you so” paradigm

God bless you for speaking the truth. See how igbos are standing in solidarity with the yorubas at this trying time, but if it were the other way round, yorubas will be laughing them to scorn by now, even looking for how to stand aside and benefit from any spoils of the clash.
I keep saying it that the only reason the fulani supremacists have held domineering power over the south till now is because of the treacherous and unstable nature of the yorubas. You can bank on the readiness of south east and south south but you can never be certain of the south west people

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by giftedben: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
We told them but they did not hear. Do not accept any peace with fulani. If you do they will send soliders to kill you over night.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by tamdun: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
If things continue this way, I swear this country go break before 2023
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by Kapilta(m): 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
raker300:

How kind are the igbos?

Who gives a flying f*** about your solidarity though. And who told you we care about some ESPN? If your useless kunu had not started with the jabs and insults, you think we know you lots exist. Our war(s) and battle(s) are solely ours, go f yourself with your solidarity. All man for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by SlayerForever: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
A
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
When you think you have heard it all!

Precious Daddy, I Depend on you to Fix Nigeria.
Let your Fierce Judgement pass through the length and Breadth of the Land.
Delete the Source of Strength of the workers of Iniquity.
Delete the Workers of iniquity!
In the Name of JESUS..
Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by raker300: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kapilta:
Who gives a flying f*** about your solidarity though. And who told you we care about some ESPN? If your useless kunu had not started with the jabs and insults, you think we know you lots exist. Our war(s) and battle(s) are solely ours, go f yourself with your solidarity. All man for himself.
look who’s “chest beating” now.

I beg to differ..

Your people on twitter are saying otherwise.

Your pretentious write up isn’t fooling anyone

Your pusillanimous persona is glaring

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by Kapilta(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
raker300:
look who’s “chest beating” now.

I beg to differ..

Your people on twitter are saying otherwise.

Your pretentious write up isn’t fooling anyone

Your pusillanimous persona is glaring
Keep deceiving yaself. We've told y'all countless times, we ain't need ya for nothing.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Amotekun, a toothless bulldog

Seyi Makinde, a sell out

Tinubu, a self centered being

Buhari, a dullard with zero feelings

Nigeria, an overrated shit hole

Nigerians, people in a forced marriage pretending all is well.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by GOVERNMENT2: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kapilta:
Keep deceiving yaself. We've told y'all countless times, we ain't need ya for nothing.
BUT HE WAS TALKING TO THE OMOLUABIS NOT TERRORIST HERDER LIKE YOU.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen Curses Governor Makinde (Video) by BlackfireX: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pls ask that Larry of a goat if he voted for buhari 2015...

If yes... Tell him to keeeep quiet and enjoy the fkkking ride

(1) (Reply)

Lagos APC Officials Begging, Planning To Offer 2k Bribe To People To Register / Why Security Agencies Haven’t Deployed Force Against Bandits —buhari / Kogi Saga ... First Lady Under House Arrest...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.