Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Windows 10 Help! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Windows 10 Help! (247 Views)

10 Best App Launchers For Windows 10 / Windows 10 Activator Download Officialâ„¢ {new Version} / How To Activate Windows 10 And Turn Off Windows Auto Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows 10 Help! by clarkmos15(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good afternoon guys, I installed windows 10 on my system 'Compaq Cq60' After installation it isn't setting up, I don't know what's wrong Does anyone have an idea?

Re: Windows 10 Help! by clarkmos15(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
It gives me OOBLOCAL error and OOBKEYBOARD error and OOBREGION Error
Re: Windows 10 Help! by spice123(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Workaround
If you do not have any work open, follow these steps:

Select Ctrl+Alt+Delete on the keyboard.

In the lower right corner of the screen, select the Power button .

Select Restart.

If you have work open that you do not want to lose, follow these steps:

Select Ctrl+Shift+F10 on the keyboard once.

Select Ctrl+Shift+Esc on the keyboard to open Task Manager. If you do not see Task Manager open, repeat step 1.

If you do not see the Details tab, select More Details in the lower left.

Select the Details tab.

Find the wwahost.exe process. Right-click or long press on that process and select End task from the context menu.

Once you have completed all of the steps in either of these methods, you should not receive this error again.
Re: Windows 10 Help! by clarkmos15(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
spice123:
Workaround

Select Restart.

Select Ctrl+Shift+Esc on the keyboard to open Task Manager. If you do not see Task Manager open, repeat step 1.

Select the Details tab.

Find the wwahost.exe process. Right-click or long press on that process and select End task from the context menu.

Once you have completed all of the steps in either of these methods, you should not receive this error again.
Thanks for the reply, I'm just setting up the system, so I can't do anything on it
Re: Windows 10 Help! by clarkmos15(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
spice123:
Workaround

Select Restart.

Select the Details tab.

Now I'm stuck in defaultuser0
I can't log in to it

(1) (Reply)

Let Sun Power Your Household Appliances And Business / 10 Freelancing Websites You Can Start Making Money From Today / Introducing The New *beat By Dre Earbud Bass Booster Edition*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.