Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me (21230 Views)

Kyari: IGP Didn’t Shut Intelligence, Special Tactical Squads - Muyiwa Adejobi / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument / Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by ziondaughter247: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
I strongly believe the husband is telling the truth! it's weird, but I do! One thing i know is that there is something NOT right about Suleiman. I am a christian, but I NEVER worship or lick the ass of pastors. Suleiman, what you do in secret, God sees it! If you have been close to a pastor, especially Pentecostal pastors, they are not what they seem. Many of them are very very manipulative. My spirit believes he did this...
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by focus7: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Suleiman get chance to dey react to this allegation. To me the allegation is too cheap for me to believe
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by ayenale1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
You move closer to women na wahala, you give them distance na to call you gay...wetin man go do?
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by ayenale1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
ziondaughter247:
I strongly believe the husband is telling the truth! it's weird, but I do! One thing i know is that there is something NOT right about Suleiman. I am a christian, but I NEVER worship or lick the ass of pastors. Suleiman, what you do in secret, God sees it! If you have been close to a pastor, especially Pentecostal pastors, they are not what they seem. Many of them are very very manipulative. My spirit believes he did this...

Really, spirit KO ghost ni
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by tutudesz: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
TemmyT002:

I because he no mention am mean he do am? You a kid?
undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by PigTormentor: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=98432786]One of the ways to acquire Natural Curse is to be Confident on what you don't know about an Anoited Servant of GOD.
More so if the Servant of GOD is Innocent of what is being put out.

Learn to Bridle your Tongue especially when you know you know nothing about what is on the burner.

Its Better to Shut up to what you don't know, then to open your mouth and acquire What you don't understand to your Destiny.
[/quote][/s]

Man of god ko, man of fraud ni.

Rubbish trash talk.

Only religiously brainwashed retards like you will believe this your trash post anyway.
Man of god can go to hell for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by PigTormentor: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=303three post=98442930][s][/quote][/s]

Mumu man...... grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by chaloskyx: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
SULAIMAN YOU ARE A FALSE PROPHET SIMPLE
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by ofuonyebi: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
ABEG DEY ENJOY YOUR YANSH DE GO BRO...
YORUBA ADAGE SAY; IKAN DON DENY....IKAMUDU TOO DON DENY OO
YET THE FACE OF THE FARMER OWNER (OLOKO) STILL SWELL GUDUGUDU!

WHO DEY TELL LIE ...ABI ,WHO DO THE FARMER FACE LIKE THIS NAU?

THIS 9JA IS INDEED A DANGEROUS WORLD ON ITS OWN!!

FROM DOWN TO THE TOP NA LIE! LIE!
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by UwaMmebii(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
That's why I respect TB Josh. This Suleiman is something else, fake pastor everywhere mtcheew. I blamed the idiots worshipping them
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by mrkia(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Of course The petitioner seems to be the one saying the truth here, but who's pastor Davids to compete with the General overseer?.

All I know is that, even though, the recompense day is tomorrow- the General overseer - if he's the bad one here or in another ones, will have the wrath of God to contend with in this life...

I rest my case..[b][/b]
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by linearity: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the ways to acquire Natural Curse is to be Confident on what you don't know about an Anoited Servant of GOD.

Learn to Bridle your Tongue especially when you know you know nothing about what is on the burner.

Its Better to Shut up to what you don't know, then to open your mouth and acquire What you don't understand to your Destiny.

Same way you were so confident about Trump winning the US Elections, after ‘hearing from God’.

And he lost, instead of repenting and confessing your sins about peddling lies in the name of God and using His frivolously online, ascribing what He did not say to him, you doubled down and started peddling another Whoopi that Trump and not Biden will be sworn in on Jan 20th, well we saw how that went.

Repent now, and stop using God’s Holy Name in vein, otherwise your judgment will be more swift and hash.....just state your personal opinion on all matters and leave God out of it.

Not every Pastor, Scribes and Pharisees that called Lord Lord shall enter into the kingdom of God....that is not my voice oh....na Jesus na him talk and.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Massiveglory: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
linearity:

Same way you were so confident about Trump winning the US Elections, after ‘hearing from God’.

And he lost, instead of repenting and confessing your sins about peddling lies in the name of God and using His frivolously online, ascribing what He did not say to him, you doubled down and started peddling another Whoopi that Trump and not Biden will be sworn in on Jan 20th, well we saw how that went.

Repent now, and stop using God’s Holy Name in vein, otherwise your judgment will be more swift and hash.....just state your personal opinion on all matters and leave God out of it.

Not every Pastor, Scribes and Pharisees that called Lord Lord shall enter into the kingdom of God....that is not my voice oh....na Jesus na him talk and.
[/s]

Oga you made zero sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
atleast story is making round the corner again about you on sex scandal n instead of refuting it, you are here saying n talking about IGP arrest order!

first it was the unmarried lady based in Canada, now it's a married woman based in Abuja....

This allegations are getting too much n in every rumour, there maybe an atom of truth. .Not tomorow now, some of your church members will come out to defend you n say "Pastors are humans too, we should pray for them".

Resist the devil now, so that he will flew from you!
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
tutudesz:
Ok IGP didn't order probe on you, we don't hear undecided But you refuse to talk whether you chop another person wife shocked

If he talk, will that take you out of the labour market?

cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by ITL: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
A separated woman in charge of a church?
same with separated men?

Religion is something else

and some singles will sit and listen to these folks?

If you can make ur marriage work, why should you remain a pastor ( Male/Female) ?
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by tutudesz: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
PatriotExact:

If he talk, will that take you out of the labour market?

cheesy
Labour market grin Only if you know my market undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Labour market grin Only if you know my market undecided

I can bet that it can't be better than how you sound. And to can't sound higher than your intelligence.

If my statement is wrong, that is if a fact is wrong, I chew my words.
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by tutudesz: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
PatriotExact:

I can bet that it can't be better than how you sound. And to can't sound higher than your intelligence.

If my statement is wrong, that is if a fact is wrong, I chew my words.
Well I can claim to be anybody undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Dollanaira: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
ohhhh
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by webizone(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Types of irresistible men in AFRICA

RICH POLITICIANS

RICH BUSINESS MEN

RICH MEN OF GOD

RICH YOUNG GUY THAT HAS NOTHING DOING

You forgot the ABROAD GUYS (ESPECIALLY NDI MALAY)
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by tomju(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Something must kill a man.... Pastor Suleman..
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Edusouls(m): 3:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Shut up you fool, Africans and stupid religious mentality The Suleman haven’t even denied it, and u re here defending the randy pastor, they will disgrace him once and for all now..
Righteousness2:
One of the ways to acquire Natural Curse is to be Confident on what you don't know about an Anoited Servant of GOD.

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by PrinceMajestic: 6:16am On Jan 26, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!
Another sex slave of pastor spotted. She's in delta gettin fvckd by pastors. The reason i dislike christian women, pastors dey always fvck una. If u deny u go face disgrace this year.
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Burgerlomo: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2021
ayenale1:
You move closer to women na wahala, you give them distance na to call you gay...wetin man go do?

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by sylve11: 7:58am On Jan 26, 2021
illicit:

Ogbeni....

you didnt like wat you saw............. grin grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form / El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.