Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him (371 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done / Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Ctorch: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
If you are opportuned to meet General Mohammed Buhari, What are you going to tell him?

Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by articleme(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Welldone sir
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Federalcase(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
are you also a failure in the other room
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Deborah98(f): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Get lost....
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Am not dead yet
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by helinues: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
I will ask him to remove the insect bugging in his ears that make him not to listen to advise on time
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by illicit(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Malu....
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by adeskee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
You're a failure sir
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by tolufase: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Can you please tender your resignation to Nigerians.
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by inumidun2010(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sir, do you read the news at all
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by BigSarah(f): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Keep up the Good Work, and ensure those who voted for you gets the best of you.
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Advocatejustice(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
crySir, if you were told before winning the election that Nigeria would be ungovernable like this, would you have believe?

I will just enjoy myself by looking at his face to struggle to gather explanation to further putting the blame on the past administration.

I will kill him with my unanswerable technical question before he choked me with lies.
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Fozi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
BigSarah:
Stupid She Goat
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by lastmessenger: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Get the fu...cK out stupid nepotistic old man. That's what I will tell him
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by obonujoker(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Go and have a holiday with the last Trump
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
BigSarah:

What?
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by BlackfireX: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sai Baba 2023
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by OlujobaSamuel: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
tolufase:
Can you please tender your resignation to Nigerians.
adeskee:
You're a failure sir
Nothing better than this. He is not just a misfit, but an unfit for anything leadership.

1 Like

Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by Formularcr7: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
More power to your elbow sir
Re: One Word for General Mohammed Buhari, If you're opportuned to meet Him by ayenale1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sir, it will be honourably for you to resign now for people to have a ease of life cos your policies are choking us.

(1) (Reply)

Remodelling Work Resumes At Uyo Township Stadium / Ibrahim Gambari’s New Insidious Assault On The media / President Muhammadu Buhari Revalidates Membership Of APC. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.