Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

You Need To See This One - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need To See This One (123 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See This One by Basoenewokoma(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
for good 10years now I've been to this inventing stuff
and the greatest challenge I'm having is finance no way to even buy my project material some times and even talking that one my two kid's and my wife is at the corner looking at my meet to them.

and since I've been in a place of begging Nigerians to support me but never Lucky to have even one sef, but well am still hoping that one day will be a day that man must surely gain favor.

if you are in my shoe please I will advise you to carry on never you be discouraged just keep on trying one day you go win and one day you go rule,

that's one of my upcoming song because am not only an inventor but also are musician.

I salute all my Generals

in case you want to

Re: You Need To See This One by Mannyemmy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Basoenewokoma:
for good 10years now I've been to this inventing stuff
and the greatest challenge I'm having is finance no way to even buy my project material some times and even talking that one my two kid's and my wife is at the corner looking at my meet to them.

and since I've been in a place of begging Nigerians to support me but never Lucky to have even one sef, but well am still hoping that one day will be a day that man must surely gain favor.

if you are in my shoe please I will advise you to carry on never you be discouraged just keep on trying one day you go win and one day you go rule,

that's one of my upcoming song because am not only an inventor but also are musician.

I salute all my Generals

in case you want to
Don't give up bro, keep on moving, you shall EXCEL.

Moreover, I have a business networking platform. These platform connect persons to investors, opportunities, clients, funding, partners, leads, talents, jobs and careers.
Are you interested in joining us to build the biggest business networking platform in Africa?

(1) (Reply)

⛔free Affilliate Marketing Training ⛔ / Multi Vendors E-commerce Websites / Learn How To Transform Your Whatsapp To Your Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.