Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? (1330 Views)

Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Proof The Prophet Muhammad Agreed That Jesus Was Crucified. / Quran States That Jesus Is The Spirit And The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by haekymbahd(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Here shows Jesus calling the father to deliver him from death?

Hebrews 5:7
7 In the days of His flesh [Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, [b]and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, [c] in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father].

Now this is a prophecy of God showing Jesus being delivered from death

Psalm 116
1 I LOVE the Lord, because He has heard [and now hears] my voice and my supplications.
2 Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore will I call upon Him as long as I live.

3 The cords and sorrows of death were around me, and the terrors of Sheol (the place of the dead) had laid hold of me; I suffered anguish and grief (trouble and sorrow).

4 Then called I upon the name of the Lord: O Lord, I beseech You, save my life and deliver me!

5 Gracious is the Lord, and [rigidly] righteous; yes, our God is merciful.

6 The Lord preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He helped and saved me.

7 Return to your rest, O my soul, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.(A)

8 For You have delivered my life from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling and falling.
16 O Lord, truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your handmaid; You have loosed my bonds.

Also
Psalm 91
8Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.

9Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,(A)

10There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.

11For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

12They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.(B)

14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].

15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Did God save Jesus from death?

Apostle Paul who didn't witness crucifixion said
1 Corinthians 15
17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is mere delusion [futile, fruitless], and you are still in your sins [under the control and penalty of sin];

18 And further, those who have died in [[b]spiritual fellowship and union with] Christ have perished (are lost)!

Allah SWT said:

"And [for] their saying, Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 157)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

1 Like

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:02am On Jan 26, 2021
So allah that saved Jesus in your Quran couldn't save Muhammad right? allah was watching Muhammad poisoned just imagine
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by advocatejare(m): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Jesus' prayer:

Matthew 26:39 "on the night before His crucifixion, Jesus prayed, O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will but as you will".

What's the will of the father?:

Isaiah 53:10
Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

Even Jesus taught us to pray for the will of God to be done:

Matt.6.10 - your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

God's will is always done:
2 Samuel 10:12

Be strong, and let us show ourselves courageous for the sake of our people and for the cities of our God; and may the Lord do what is good in His sight.”

1 Peter 4:19
Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right.

Zechariah 1:6
But did not My words and My statutes, which I commanded My servants the prophets, overtake your fathers? Then they repented and said, ‘As the Lord of hosts purposed to do to us in accordance with our ways and our deeds, so He has dealt with us.’

Only Satan and his demons deny the death of Jesus : any religion or entity that denies Jesus Christ's death and resurrection is of Satan
Jesus himself prophesied about his death and resurrection and since Jesus is the one with the Spirit of truth, his words are true.

Matthew.16.21 - From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

Matt.16.22 - Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. "Never, Lord!" he said. "This shall never happen to you!"

Matt.16.23 - Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Jesus laid down his life for us:

John.15.13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

John.15.14 - You are my friends if you do what I command.

Jesus is the resurrection and the life:

John.11.25 - Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by advocatejare(m): 2:34am On Jan 26, 2021
haekymbahd:

Did God save Jesus from death?

1 Corinthians 15
17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is mere delusion [futile, fruitless], and you are still in your sins [under the control and penalty of sin];

18 And further, those who have died in [[b]spiritual fellowship and union with] Christ have perished (are lost)!

You went into the middle of a chapter, you didn't read from the beginning or to the end and you misinterpreted it giving it your own false interpretation.

1Cor.15.15 - More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised.

This sentence simply means that if the dead are raised then Jesus resurrected.

And this is the evidence that the dead were raised :

Matthew .27.52 -
The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.

Then if you read further down of that same 1 Corinthians 15, you will see the confirmation

1Cor.15.20 - But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.

1Cor.15.21 - For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.

The same Paul that you're falsely accusing of denying the resurrection of Jesus confirmed Christ's resurrection many times.

First, in the same chapter you jumped in the middle of to mis quote:

1Cor.15.3 -6 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve.

1Cor.15.6 - After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep.

1Cor.15.7 - Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles,

1Cor.15.8 - and last of all he appeared to me also , as to one abnormally born.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Jan 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
So allah that saved Jesus in your Quran couldn't save Muhammad right? allah was watching Muhammad poisoned just imagine

Being poisoned is a type of death for great men of martyrdom. John the baptist was beheaded. Samson killed himself with his enemies. All these accepted their fate with strong belief.

But the Biblical Jesus was crucified on the cross and he kept asking why his Lord had forsaken him! Did he forget his mission?

What a sad end!

May my Lord never forsake me o!

Better receive sense!

Oya create another diversion from this comment!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by advocatejare(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2021
What Jesus did or said have scriptural reference:

Matthew 27.46 - About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus simply quoted Psalm 22.1 which was part of scriptural recitation at this time of the day. Jesus was always reciting the scriptures and each scripture he recited was always timely.

It was a psalm about the suffering of the righteous one and how the righteous triumphed.

In other words, Jesus took the wrath of God-forsakenness on Himself. Although innocent, He took the punishment so that others could be saved.

Jesus felt abandoned, forsaken, because He really was abandoned in fulfillment of the Scriptures. Jesus, who knew no sin, was made to be sin on behalf of all who would believe (2 Corinthians 5:21). : God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

This transpired on the cross.

As the sinless One was made sin, the full hammer of the wrath of God the Father was poured out upon Jesus the Son (Isaiah 53:6; 10).

Isa.53.6 - We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isa.53.10 - Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

This was all in accordance with God’s predetermined plan (Acts 2:23).

Acts.2.23 - This man was handed over to you by God's set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

Acts.2.24 - But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.

As Jesus died accursed upon the tree (Galatians 3:13), He was abandoned and forsaken by God’s goodness, kindness, love, etc. Jesus was left with only God’s wrath, vengeance, and fury. Jesus endured this for the joy set before Him (Hebrews 12:2a) because of the love He has for God the Father and for us (Ephesians 5:2).

Ps.22.1 - My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?

But little did the people hurting him and opposing him knew that the scripture he quoted ended with vindication and victory :

Ps.22.29 - All the rich of the earth will feast and worship; all who go down to the dust will kneel before him- those who cannot keep themselves alive.

Ps.22.30 - Posterity will serve him; future generations will be told about the Lord.

Ps.22.31 - They will proclaim his righteousness to a people yet unborn- for he has done it.
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by advocatejare(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Lastly, muhammad that died of poison proved that he was not a believer as he claimed. No prophet of God ever died of poison and Jesus had also said it that poisons can't work on a believer and that was why the Jewess that poisoned Muhammad wanted to find out and as expected, her suspicious was concerned as the poison eventually got rid of Muhammad:

Mark.16.17 - And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

Mark.16.18 - they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all ; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498

Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah). This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Being poisoned is a type of death for great men of martyrdom. John the baptist was beheaded. Samson killed himself with his enemies. All these accepted their fate with strong belief.

But the Biblical Jesus was crucified on the cross and he kept asking why his Lord had forsaken him! Did he forget his mission?

What a sad end!

Better receive sense!

Are you saying Samson was A prophet? You people won't kill us sha grin

John that you mentioned was beheaded by a person like you. The question is tell us a prophet that was poisoned to death unlike Muhammad that was served with a poisonous meat?
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by haekymbahd(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
[#
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by haekymbahd(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

John that you mentioned was beheaded by a person like you. The question is tell us a prophet that was poisoned to death unlike Muhammad that was served with a poisonous meat?
A lot of prophet had been killed and murdered in the past even the bible Jesus was murdered on the cross.. But you have issue with death of Muhammad who said he was only a man not God murdered on the cross...

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

Allah SWT said:

"Say, O [Muhammad], I am only a man like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God; so take a straight course to Him and seek His forgiveness. And woe to those who associate others with Allah -"
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 6)

Tell us a prophet nailed to death like the Bible Jesus and died on the at around the ninth hour not even days when the nail only pierced his hands and legs despite being God Almighty even human last more than that when crucified It takes days?

Mark.16.18 - they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all ; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

I guess you are a believer one of whom Jesus talked about please kindly drink "sniper" or "hypo" tonight let's prove Jesus word I guess you will say "do not temp your lord" just as the Bible Jesus said.... Otherwise Jesus didn't say those words but said and wrttitten only by the authors of the Gospel books (Mark) ..
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
haekymbahd:

I believe you can read isn't it? This is not Arabic but rather English language..

The question is tell us a prophet that was poisoned to death unlike Muhammad that was served with a poisonous meat?

Jesus that you mentioned, your Quran boldly confirmed it that HE IS ALIVE till today. Muhammad that was poisoned is he alive? If YES let's see evidence from the quran
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

What a sad end!

Better receive sense!

You said a sad end? But have you not read from your Quran that says JESUS IS ALIVE? Or you will fight with allah for saying JESUS IS ALIVE?

A whole Muhammad was finished just like your Mosque rat that was poisoned for disturbing the peace of your mosque imagine that
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by AntiChristian: 5:43am On Jan 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You said a sad end? But have you not read from your Quran that says JESUS IS ALIVE? Or you will fight with allah for saying JESUS IS ALIVE?

A whole Muhammad was finished just like your Mosque rat that was poisoned for disturbing the peace of your mosque imagine that

The Islamic Jesus didn't die like the biblical Jesus. They are different. The biblical Jesus had a sad end and God forsook him as he allegedly said before he died.

All Prophets die. From Noah، Abraham, Moses and others. So Muhammad too must die as he is not God.

The Biblical John as i said was beheaded. Was that a cool death to you?
Jesus was sentenced to death by crucifixion. Was that a cool death to you?
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by AntiChristian: 5:54am On Jan 27, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Where did you see anyone mention Samson as a Prophet?
How was the beheader of John like me?

Death is death. He was poisoned and this lead to his death after several months.

Which death do you prefer to die, crucifixion or poison?
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by advocatejare(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2021
haekymbahd:
A lot of prophet had been killed and murdered in the past even the bible Jesus was murdered on the cross.. But you have issue with death of Muhammad who said he was only a man not God murdered on the cross...

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

Allah SWT said:

"Say, O [Muhammad], I am only a man like you to whom it has been revealed that your god is but one God; so take a straight course to Him and seek His forgiveness. And woe to those who associate others with Allah -"
(QS. Fussilat 41: Verse 6)

Tell us a prophet nailed to death like the Bible Jesus and died on the at around the ninth hour not even days when the nail only pierced his hands and legs despite being God Almighty even human last more than that when crucified It takes days?

I guess you are a believer one of whom Jesus talked about please kindly drink "sniper" or "hypo" tonight let's prove Jesus word I guess you will say "do not temp your lord" just as the Bible Jesus said.... Otherwise Jesus didn't say those words but said and wrttitten only by the authors of the Gospel books (Mark) ..

I wonder why Muslims are always asking for the Gospel written by Jesus.

Gospel is not a book. Gospel means "Good News" that Jesus told his disciples and everyone and this Good News was written down for the future generations by the followers of Jesus Christ.

The authors of the Quran were obviously ignorant of what gospel meant that was why they said it was a book written by Jesus.

On the other hand, muhammad claimed that the only miracle he had was the Qur'an, yet he never wrote the Qur'an. The Quran was written by some unknown scribes and was edited by Uthman and Zaid who later burnt the original manuscripts 20 years after Muhammad had died.

Muslims claim that the Quran is the word of Allah, yet Allah never revealed anything in the Quran to Muhammad. Muhammad only received some his revelations from that giant, dog-fearing entity that pinned him down in the cave of Hira. Hence, the Quran is the word of that entity and not that of Allah.

God spoke to Moses directly, God spoke to Isaiah, Eli, Elijah, Elisha, John, and Jesus but Muhammad that claimed to be the greatest of the Prophet was never spoken to directly by his Allah

Allah never found Muhammad worthy of being spoken to directly, allah had to send an unnamed entity that Waraqa erroneously named jibreel.

Oro sunnukun!
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by haekymbahd(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
advocatejare:

I wonder why Muslims are always asking for the Gospel written by Jesus.

Gospel is not a book. Gospel means "Good News" that Jesus told his disciples and everyone and this Good News was written down for the future generations by the followers of Jesus Christ.

The authors of the Quran were obviously ignorant of what gospel meant that was why they said it was a book written by Jesus.

On the other hand, muhammad claimed that the only miracle he had was the Qur'an, yet he never wrote the Qur'an. The Quran was written by some unknown scribes and was edited by Uthman and Zaid who later burnt the original manuscripts 20 years after Muhammad had died.

Muslims claim that the Quran is the word of Allah, yet Allah never revealed anything in the Quran to Muhammad. Muhammad only received some his revelations from that giant, dog-fearing entity that pinned him down in the cave of Hira. Hence, the Quran is the word of that entity and not that of Allah.

God spoke to Moses directly, God spoke to Isaiah, Eli, Elijah, Elisha, John, and Jesus but Muhammad that claimed to be the greatest of the Prophet was never spoken to directly by his Allah

Allah never found Muhammad worthy of being spoken to directly, allah had to send an unnamed entity that Waraqa erroneously named jibreel.

Oro sunnukun!
Have you heared of Isra wal miraj...

Moreover Allah was only fulfilling his promise

Mathew 16
12 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.

13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 192)

"The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 193)

"Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 194)

"And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples."

(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 196)

Muslims say that the gospel of the bible we have today is not the Gospel message of Jesus because even though there might be some truth in it some statement are also false or misinterpreted..

Gospel is the Goodnews as you said but not the biography of Jesus we have today.. Jesus himself preached the Gospel while alive saying repent for the kingdom of God is at hand... And not accept me as God or that I died for your sin at what point did Jesus knew God would forsake him on the cross that he now told people that he died for their sin or they should call him God...

I have read the Bible to some extent and yet didn't see any reason to call Jesus God you might say because I am a Muslim but some fellow Christians don't believe he is God either after reading the Bible. if Christians are going to have divergent view on Jesus then it should not be on whether "Jesus is God or not" which is the main creed of Christianity despite the presence of holy spirit e.g Jehova witnesses

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why including Samson in your previous post then?

AntiChristian:

Death is death. He was poisoned and this lead to his death after several months.

But you knw the story of Obasanjo, hope you are aware that he was poisoned the same way Muhammad was poisoned. Obasanjo never took the poisonous food served him because of the power baba has talkless of a whole Muhammad, a whole founder of Islam, a whole messenger of allah was poisoned to death.. Nawa ooo
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

The Islamic Jesus didn't die like the biblical Jesus. They are different. The biblical Jesus had a sad end and God forsook him as he allegedly said before he died.

Is ISLAMIC JESUS ALIVE OR NOT? No super story just answer YES or NO

AntiChristian:

All Prophets die. From Noah، Abraham, Moses and others. So Muhammad too must die as he is not God.

The Biblical John as i said was beheaded. Was that a cool death to you?
Jesus was sentenced to death by crucifixion. Was that a cool death to you?

The question is WHO AMONG THEM WAS POISONED TO DEATH? Are you scared of answering this
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by advocatejare(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
haekymbahd:
Have you heared of Isra wal miraj...
Yes, I've heard of it and I also know that that story was copied from Zoroastrians:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raseef22.net/article/amp/1069641/journeys-islamic-jewish-zoroastrian-babylonian-heavens

Moreover Allah was only fulfilling his promise

Mathew 16
12 I have still many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them or to take them upon you or to grasp them now.
So Allah was the one talking in Matthew?

I thought you said Matthew is not the same as Gospel of Jesus.

See confusion

Besides, what is you quoted is false.

This is Matthew 16.12

Matt.16.12 - Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

13 But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].

Wrong quotations:

This is Matthew 16:13
Matt.16.13 - When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"

Allah SWT said:

"And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds."
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 192)

Allah never spoke to Muhammad, allah never revealed anything to Muhammad.

"The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down"
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 193)
Only an evil spirit woukd torment and pin down the person he took message to, like Muhammad was tormented by the entity in the cave of Hira.

"And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples."[/b]
(QS. Ash-Shu'araa 26: Verse 196)
Show me where Mohammed was mentioned in the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians

Muslims say that the gospel of the bible we have today is not the Gospel message of Jesus because even though there might be some truth in it some statement are also false or misinterpreted..
Show where you were told this in your Qur'an.

At what point did the gospel get distorted?

Waraqa the one that pronounced Muhammad a prophet read and copied from the gospel.

So at what point the gospel get distorted?

Gospel is the Goodnews as you said but not the biography of Jesus we have today.. Jesus himself preached the Gospel while alive saying repent for the kingdom of God is at hand... And not accept me as God or that I died for your sin at what point did Jesus knew God would forsake him on the cross that he now told people that he died for their sin or they should call him God...
If Allah is a real God why is it stated in the Quran that you claim to be his words that the Christians should judge by the gospel? Did Allah want them to judge by a distorted book?

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)

2 Likes

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
All the passages you quoted in Psalm was written by David himself in his walk on earth.

You quoted Paul who talked about Christ rising from death to contradict yourself again

Christ said he laid his life down by himself to pick it up again

No one including Mohammed has done this till date because they submit to death not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
advocatejare:

Yes, I've heard of it and I also know that that story was copied from Zoroastrians:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raseef22.net/article/amp/1069641/journeys-islamic-jewish-zoroastrian-babylonian-heavens

So Allah was the one talking in Matthew?

I thought you said Matthew is not the same as Gospel of Jesus.

See confusion

Besides, what is you quoted is false.

This is Matthew 16.12

Matt.16.12 - Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Wrong quotations:

This is Matthew 16:13
Matt.16.13 - When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?"

Allah never spoke to Muhammad, allah never revealed anything to Muhammad.

Only an evil spirit woukd torment and pin down the person he took message to, like Muhammad was tormented by the entity in the cave of Hira.

Show me where Mohammed was mentioned in the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians

Show where you were told this in your Qur'an.

At what point did the gospel get distorted?

Waraqa the one that pronounced Muhammad a prophet read and copied from the gospel.

So at what point the gospel get distorted?

If Allah is a real God why is it stated in the Quran that you claim to be his words that the Christians should judge by the gospel? Did Allah want them to judge by a distorted book?

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)
No the book was fully approved that's why judgement can justice can come from it.

But along the way Mohammed realised his self oriented sex and lust would not be fulfilled if he was to abide by the books certified thousands of years before his existence
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Is ISLAMIC JESUS ALIVE OR NOT? No super story just answer YES or NO

The question is WHO AMONG THEM WAS POISONED TO DEATH? Are you scared of answering this
He wasn't just poised he actually promised that if he wasn't a true prophet allah would cut his aorta (artery)

The same aorta he alluded in his dying state was been cut off from the poison at kaibar
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

Except that he proclaimed earlier in life Allah would kill him by cutting his life artery

The same poisoning he confessed at his dieing bed had cut off his life artery

In fact the Jewish woman put his boast to test

She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by haekymbahd(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mikecold:
All the passages you quoted in Psalm was written by David himself in his walk on earth.

You quoted Paul who talked about Christ rising from death to contradict yourself again

Christ said he laid his life down by himself to pick it up again

No one including Mohammed has done this till date because they submit to death not the other way round
Can you explain what you meant by Psalms was written by David in his walk on earth are you trying to say that those psalm passages were not talking about Jesus?

Well the author of Luke thinks otherwise.... Hope you know Jesus didn't refute this statement made by satan

Luke 4:10
9 Then he took Him to Jerusalem and set Him on [f]a gable of the temple, and said to Him, If You are the Son of God, cast Yourself down from here;

10 For it is written, He will give His angels charge over you to guard and watch over you closely and carefully;

11 And on their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.

12 And Jesus replied to him, [The Scripture] says, You shall not tempt (try, [g]test exceedingly) the Lord your God.(E)

Psalm 91
8 Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.

9Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,(A)

10There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.

11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

12They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.(B)

14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].

15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

That is your God needing salvation, deliverance and calling upon another name to save him?

According to that psalm verse 14 shows God saying he would never forsake him but according to the Gospel writers God forsake Jesus on the cross and left him to die contradicting his word thereby betraying Jesus.

Psalm 91
14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].[/i]
[/b]

Mathew 27:46
46 And about the ninth hour (three o'clock) Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?--that is, My God, My God, why have You abandoned Me [leaving Me [l]helpless, forsaking and failing Me in My need]?
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by AntiChristian: 5:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Mikecold:
Except that he proclaimed earlier in life Allah would kill him by cutting his life artery

The same poisoning he confessed at his dieing bed had cut off his life artery

In fact the Jewish woman put his boast to test

She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you

What the woman meant was different from what you stated. The Prophet died a few years after the poison. Now tell me was the aim of the woman to make him last over a year?

No!

He was poisoned really and he died a matyr but not as the woman wanted but as Allah destined for him.
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by haekymbahd(m): 6:42am On Jan 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

What the woman meant was different from what you stated. The Prophet died a few years after the poison. Now tell me was the aim of the woman to make him last over a year?

No!

He was poisoned really and he died a matyr but not as the woman wanted but as Allah destined for him.
Dont mind that guy using his own logic it means Jesus was cursed because according to the Bible God said
Deuteronomy 21:22-23
22 And if a man has committed a sin worthy of death and he is put to death and [afterward] you hang him on a tree,(B)

23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but you shall surely bury him on the same day, for a hanged man is accursed by God Thus you shall not defile your land which the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance.

The Bible Jesus was accursed using his logic...Yet they will say Allah is a deceiver what deceit Can be greater than this

Psalm 91
14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].[/i]
[/b]

46 And about the ninth hour (three o'clock) Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?--that is, My God, My God, why have You abandoned Me [leaving Me [l]helpless, forsaking and failing Me in My need]?

I don't even know who betrayed who maybe Jesus or Jehovah I don't even know who there God is anymore.... Maybe Jesus betrayed himself
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

No!

He never died a Matyr but a disgusting painful death prepared by a supposed weaker vessel with cursed Lamentations

Mohamed himself admitted the poison of the woman at kibar was what has been giving bhim pains before it finally killed him, not all poison kill instantly there are those that kill slowly even for years where they shut down organs slowly.

The woman aim was a painful slow death as revenge and she achieved it.

The passages expressly mean same thing, Mohamed started his journey by claiming allah would cut his aorta if he was a fake prophet

Mohamed admitted that it was the poison that had damaged his organs including the cutting of his aorta.

The woman had tested Mohamed prophethood as Mohamed had said Allah can save him from poison which allah failed to do to his fake prophet
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Can you explain what you meant by Psalms was written by David in his walk on earth are you trying to say that those psalm passages were not talking about Jesus?

Well the author of Luke thinks otherwise.... Hope you know Jesus didn't refute this statement made by satan

Luke 4:10
9 Then he took Him to Jerusalem and set Him on [f]a gable of the temple, and said to Him, If You are the Son of God, cast Yourself down from here;

10 For it is written, He will give His angels charge over you to guard and watch over you closely and carefully;

11 And on their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.

12 And Jesus replied to him, [The Scripture] says, You shall not tempt (try, [g]test exceedingly) the Lord your God.(E)

Psalm 91
8 Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.

11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

That is your God needing salvation, deliverance and calling upon another name to save him?

According to that psalm verse 14 shows God saying he would never forsake him but according to the Gospel writers God forsake Jesus on the cross and left him to die contradicting his word thereby betraying Jesus.

Abdul Psalms were written by David as a dairy of his life, his tresspass, God's goodness, compassion etc

The Bible is not like Quran where everything is said by Mohammed, it came thousands of years before Islam and they understood this

This verse should tell you it was David himself because Jesus never lived a long life as his mission was very short and he finished it all in his 30's.

You quote another passage talking about salvation, doesn't this point out the contradiction to you that the owner of salvation can not be given salvation.

You didn't quote the verse in your favorite Psalm where David had two LORDS (David said the LORD said to my Lord)

Yes the devil expressly knew Jesus was always assigned to divine protection when he tempted Christ, But the Messiah said thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God (Was Jesus God over Satan?)

Ofcourse Jesus was assigned protection but his objective was to humble himself as a man till his purpose was fulfilled.

What was the need of using the angels for no reason just because the devil wants to proof a lame established point?

Jesus himself never even allowed Peter to defend him physically when he was to be taken let alone angels.

It is also on record that when Jesus had proclaimed himself God at the Olive mount the people want to throw him off the Clive, this is the only time Jesus protected himself by walking past them (they didn't see him, he did that because he wasn't sent to die random death but for crucifixion).

By his display at the Olive mount nobody could have touched him if he wanted to

Yes on the cross was where the Messiah said God left him for the first time, it validates the proof that he was made sin at the cross for humanity, God had to leave him because he doesn't dwell in presence of sin at that moment.

He didn't forsake Jesus he validated his essence as God which abhors sin and validated the job Jesus was doing by taking his presence off for the few minutes
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
Dont mind that guy using his own logic it means Jesus was cursed because according to the Bible God said
Deuteronomy 21:22-23
22 And if a man has committed a sin worthy of death and he is put to death and [afterward] you hang him on a tree,(B)

23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but you shall surely bury him on the same day, for a hanged man is accursed by God Thus you shall not defile your land which the Lord your God gives you for an inheritance.

The Bible Jesus was accursed using his logic...Yet they will say Allah is a deceiver what deceit Can be greater than this

Psalm 91
[/b]

I don't even know who betrayed who maybe Jesus or Jehovah I don't even know who there God is anymore.... Maybe Jesus betrayed himself
Crucifixion on the cross was a Roman pattern for punishment not the jews.

They put the accursed on the cross while alive and he dies there.

This is a contradiction from the scripture you quoted in Deuteronomy where a person is first killed before putting the "dead body" on a "tree" not cross.

So how does this validate the curse you invented for yourself

You are again quoting David, i have explained Psalms was inspired by David as a diary to Yaweh.

We don't use logic its self explanatory.

If allah is supposedly all knowing, he should know the future and know the consequences of his actions.

If he claims he switched the body of Jesus only when he was on the cross, why not make it clear before Jesus went up?

Allah is saying he actually made a supernatural intervention to help Jesus escape but he was too dumb to do it half hazardly (perphas he should have just folded his lame hands).

Because he is actually the best deceiver that helped spread Christianity yet he wakes up thousands of years later and instructs a peadophile to help him correct his mess
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

What a sad end!

Better receive sense!

Samson died with his enemies because he choosed to follow them against God ordnance, John etc who were beheaded died for their stand for Yaweh.

Mohamed died from poisoning because of his selfish crave for sex, he killed the Male Jews at Kabir and kept their women for sex.

It was the same lust for sex that consumed him via poison because he could have just killed the entire inhabitants.

This is not a selfless cause to die for let alone Martyr.

Jesus knew his mission, he was so used to the presence of God 24/7 that the few minutes it left him he felt uncomfortable (the absence of God's presence and Jesus cry only validates the fact that the sins of the world had been placed on the Messiah and God doesn't dwell in the midst of sin).

If Mohamed had the presence of a true God he wouldn't have been convulsing and wanting to thrown himself off a Clive when the demons of gabril possessed him
Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by haekymbahd(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2021
Mikecold:
Crucifixion on the cross was a Roman pattern for punishment not the jews.
who killed Jesus Roman's or Jews(Israelites) it shows the influence of the Roman's had on the bible we have today. The Israel Christ is Yeshua while the Roman Christ Je-zeus they are not the same...

Allah SWT said:

"And [for] their saying, Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 157)

Mikecold:

They put the accursed on the cross while alive and he dies there.
This is a contradiction from the scripture you quoted in Deuteronomy where a person is first killed before putting the "dead body" on a "tree" not cross.
So how does this validate the curse you invented for yourself
you are only cursed if you are hanged and not just killed...
Biblical Jesus died on the cross and was hanged( what was the cross made of) ....

Mikecold:

You are again quoting David, i have explained Psalms was inspired by David as a diary to Yaweh.

We don't use logic its self explanatory.
That why Satan quoted it abi... Rather it was revealed to David by Yahweh and it was put in a diary....

Mikecold:

If allah is supposedly all knowing, he should know the future and know the consequences of his actions.

If he claims he switched the body of Jesus only when he was on the cross, why not make it clear before Jesus went up?
were you not told that if if Jesus call upon his name he will answer him and save him from death... Did he or Jesus tell you to worship Jesus has God that's the issue on ground...
Mathew 26
39 And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

Mikecold:
Allah is saying he actually made a supernatural intervention to help Jesus escape but he was too dumb to do it half hazardly (perphas he should have just folded his lame hands).

Because he is actually the best deceiver that helped spread Christianity yet he wakes up thousands of years later and instructs a peadophile to help him correct his mess
Allah fulfilled his promise of not forsaking Jesus while Jesus betrayed Jesus for thereby forsaking Jesus when he called upon Jesus on the cross It seems your God is the greatest deceiver instead sacrificing Jesus when he was not willing to die...

Psalm 91
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2021
haekymbahd:
who killed Jesus Roman's or Jews it shows the influence of the Roman's had on the bible we have today. The Israel Christ is Yeshua while the Roman Christ Je-zeus they are not the same...

Romans and Jews killed Jesus (One did Accusation while the other did Execution)

Jews killed Jesus because they handed Jesus to the Romans when they couldn't find fault in Jesus.

Romans killed Jesus only because the Jews handed Jesus to them that he was dangerous to Roman rule in Israel.

Romans didn't have any influence on Jews native laws and law, they only offered government and didn't concern themselves with Jews spiritual laws, they allowed them practice it.

This was why Jews had freedom to bring forth this case to Pilate and Pilate told them to go resolve it themselves until Jews insisted it affected their government structure of Rome.

The law of Moses in Deuteronomy says if the accursed is guilty of sin he should be hanged as you say (why couldn't the Jews hang Jesus themselves because he wasn't guilty of sin let alone accursed which nullifies everything concerning Jesus reference to that passage)

Cross isn't same as tree, two distinct things, infact that Jews confirmed to Pilate himself that Jesus wasn't guilty of any of Moses laws invalidates the entire discussion

The Romans had no influence in the customs of Jews, Jesus/Yeshua is just a language interpretation of names not the events, just like Muslims claim he is Isah even though the names (Yeshua/Jesus came thousands of years before Isah).

Satan can quote any scripture and interprete it to his selfish benefit just like he misquoted the word of God to deceive Eve.

David was a man after God's heart, the biggest praise singer of Yahweh in the Bible, Psalms was his book to glorify God, write on his Mercy, write on his trials and deliverance.

When ever God was to show him revelation outside of him it was explicit like the verse where he said (the LORD said to my Lord)
Just as Songs of Solomon was a book by Solomon to write on the so much wisdom God opened to him.

Allah the best of Deceivers who supposedly know the future had a chance to clear himself knowing fully well that it is the death and resurrection of Jesus that makes Christianity what it is.

He don't need to tell anyone to worship Jesus because his lame opinion isn't important, what is important is that Jesus said the evidence that he is God that deserves worship is his death and resurrection (which the witnesses had alluded to)
Allah best of deceit and failure to clarify the testifiers who were witness to this historic event despite his use of supernatural aid is his moronic undoing.

You can't put the witness who were first hand testifiers in doubt yet you inform a caravan thief who wasn't a witness thousands of years later that you actually did an intervention that was too obvious not to be seen by anyone.

Peter called Jesus the Son of God when he was alive, Jesus never refuted him.

Mary, and the apostles worshipped him when he was alive Jesus never refuted them

Stephen while been stoned to death opened his mouth and worshipped Jesus when he saw the heavens open.

Allah the deceiver has no attachee by force business with Jesus let alone promise.

Jesus after constantly proclaiming himself as God and getting worshipped which was why he was hated by Pharisees validated the fact that God is a triune God by calling on this Father (who validated the principle behind his crucifixion by abadoning him at that point because he had become the sin of the world which his holy presence couldn't dwell in)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Description Of Paradise / E-da'wa : Separating Truth From Falsehood / Islam Is A Peaceful Religion With Those Who Are Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.