Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Division Among Humans: Causes And Solutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Division Among Humans: Causes And Solutions (233 Views)

If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] / How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Division Among Humans: Causes And Solutions by AkandeJoseph99(m): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2021
I think many of us need to read this because it is evident that humans are now so divided that our comprehension and judgements are now affected by emotions drawn from religion, race/tribe, political affiliations, sexual orientation and even gender sometimes.

I go through some threads on Nairaland especially the comment section and see how divided we are that we can no longer fight our common enemies simply because of religion or tribe. When a crime is committed some only go to check the name(s) of the criminal(s) that they even forget about the real crime and start condemning a whole tribe or religion and we forget that drug, murder, etc are not peculiar to a particular gender, community or religion.

When a just cause is brought forward on many threads even about topics like global warming the comment section starts boiling with hate and rage because people who have no meaningful contribution have changes the whole narrative to a war and then we can no longer think properly because we always have swords unheated ready to strike.

The most annoying comment sections are religious one because most people stop realising were humans and our responsibility is to make the world a better place and not to hate one not he r over unfounded opinions (I used unfounded because many follow them even without understanding).

We are one people only separated by beliefs, colour, tribe, etc and those divisions can be used to create fun instead of bitterness (diversity should bring fun). Just like men are attracted to women, people with little intellect are more attracted to people of high intellect. We all need to put aside differences cause only a cracked wall lets reptiles in. United we stand and divided we fall. The ability to reason and do the right thing irrespective of religion, tribe, sexual orientation and the principle of being our brother's keeper should guide is.

We need to learn to be in other people's shoes and think if the world will be a good if everyone out there is like ourselves. Nelson Mandela once
“For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”

Peace and Joy to the world.

MODs FP please, these are my birthday thoughts.

cc: lalasticala

Re: Division Among Humans: Causes And Solutions by Molahnelson(m): 2:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Bro there is no peace and joy when there is poverty everywhere and people struggling to eat.

the fact that you are eating have a good house have a nice car have a good family does not mean that is so for everybody.

if you see an average person struggling to eat on a daily basis you will understand the hanger in their heart

most of the country in the west that have not hear of any problem or any kind of issue is because the people they are doing fine, they may not be rich but they have basic amenities they can feed on fat, the have way to leave and feel comfortable that is the system of happiness

a place where you have impoverished people they won't be peace and safety in such a place
Re: Division Among Humans: Causes And Solutions by JaneYave(f): 2:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Our leaders have to take the lead.. We are how we are treated. This type of re-orientation is helpful too. So, on an appreciative note ' Happy birthday! ' Blessed is he who God lengthens his life.. Have a wonderful lifetime. Cheers,!
Re: Division Among Humans: Causes And Solutions by AkandeJoseph99(m): 4:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Molahnelson:
Bro there is no peace and joy when there is poverty everywhere and people struggling to eat.

the fact that you are eating have a good house have a nice car have a good family does not mean that is so for everybody.

if you see an average person struggling to eat on a daily basis you will understand the hanger in their heart

most of the country in the west that have not hear of any problem or any kind of issue is because the people they are doing fine, they may not be rich but they have basic amenities they can feed on fat, the have way to leave and feel comfortable that is the system of happiness

a place where you have impoverished people they won't be peace and safety in such a place
I perfectly understand Bro. but what I'm saying is we can be more lenient. It's not only about poor people, even rich people also hate and are selfish sometimes. What I'm trying to say is we should realise that you don't need to be from the same group, belief and opinions with others in order to support the right things they propose and you also don't need to criticize right moves simply because it's against some of your people. Remember even your father/mother can be a problem and your enemies can be the good people. Thanks man
Re: Division Among Humans: Causes And Solutions by AkandeJoseph99(m): 4:59am On Jan 27, 2021
JaneYave:
Our leaders have to take the lead.. We are how we are treated. This type of re-, orientation is helpful too. So, on an appreciative note ' Happy birthday! ' Blessed is he who God lengthens his life.. Have a wonderful lifetime. Cheers,!
Yeah bro, but do you think it's only about leaders? I think sometimes when leadership problem becomes so popular and it's hard to get a right leader then the people also need to check themselves. A divided nation or people hardly bring up good leaders. The leaders mulight have caused the division but we can kill division in our own little ways till the world becomes a better place.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.... I wish you great too bro, you're amazingly special. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Apps To Borrow Loan Online In Nigeria 2021 / A Company I Work For Needs 3 Writers In Ilorin, Kwara State. / YIFI Donate Learning Materials To Public Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.