Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians (4811 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by EzeAro: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Here's the Twitter link to the video:

https://twitter.com/LopoNwaBiafra/status/1353853276329029632?s=20

https://twitter.com/FantasticoDon/status/1353849486016131072?s=20

Thanks to the good hearted gesture from the civilians who hid him from been spotted by the ESN guys who most likely would have gunned him down on the spot. This should serve as a lesson to the senseless bloodthirsty idiots who are always pushing and baying for war to "crush" the Igbos...war isn't like the action films you watch on TV, when that war comes, not only Igbos will be the victims, but you, your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers will also be victims as well.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by VictorUSA(m): 2:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Gavin Newsome and say somthing here
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by IlovePMB: 3:42am On Jan 26, 2021
If he is a northern or Yoruba Muslim he should be gunned down immediately.

20 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Neddstark: 4:49am On Jan 26, 2021
IlovePMB:

The hate you are fostering will consume you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:51am On Jan 26, 2021
IlovePMB:

No no no.

This is bad.

10 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by mrvitalis(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2021
I warned and warned don't push the igbo man to the wall ....this is not 1967

With bitcoin ESN can raise twice nigerian military budget in 6 months

Why didn't this people over look ESN till they cause trouble

30 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2021
IlovePMB:
[s]If he is a northern or Yoruba Muslim he should be gunned down immediately.[/s]
What if it was your brother or father that was gunned down? becareful of what y'all say besides there might still be some good heads in the military, it's not everyone that are bad.

2 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
What if it was your brother or father that was gunned down? becareful of what y'all say besides there might still be some good heads in the military, it's not everyone that are bad.

But they should be allowed to be gunning down innocent women and Child abi?

The person that saved him is an Idiot and traitor. It is not a call for war but rather it is a clear message that is ought to be sent clear and sound

16 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2021
The army vowed to make Orlu non peaceful, they came back to kill innocent people instead of going to the bush. O think that it is foolishness to save someone whose initial intentions is to kill you but failed due to stiff resistance from ESN.

Beware, this is a time of Definition, The way you define yourself is the way you will be addressed.

11 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by mosdii(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Good citizens
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2021
IGBO PEOPLE ARE AGAINST THE IPOB TERRORIST GROUP CALLED ESN
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2021
I hate Nigerian soldiers, though I would save any if it's possible for me to do it, but I still dislike them.

They like flexing power on unarmed people, but if dem jam their match dem go shudder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

But they are good in gunning down innocent women and Child abi?

The person that saved him is an Idiot and traitor. It is not a call for war but rather it is a clear message that is ought to be sent clear and sound
He's no different from them, you don't use violence to solve violence. besides it's not every military officers that are heartless, in as much as I don't like them I wouldn't wish all of them bad
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Crossboy(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2021
IlovePMB:
And if he is yoruba muslim or igbo?
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by KingAlayinde(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

No no no.

This is bad.

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by GodWrites: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
IGBO PEOPLE ARE AGAINST THE IPOB TERRORIST GROUP CALLED ESN

Look at this idiot that doesn't even know his tribe.. My friend please leave this thread, you're daft.

5 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by KingAlayinde(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
IlovePMB:

oloriburuku somebody, ain't you human for God sakes ? u need paracetamol cos u sicks for head..... tribalism bigots
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by kalufelix(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
He's no different from them, you don't use violence to solve violence. besides it's not every military officers that are heartless, in as much as I don't like them I wouldn't wish all of them bad
yada-yada...you-think-say-war-na-romance...my-boyfriend-this-my-girlfriend-that...should-i-move-on...abeg-park-one-side-with-your-emotions...
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by ThatFairGuy1: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2021
IlovePMB:
This is why I said NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOKO HARAM, KILLER HERDSMEN AND IPOB TERRORISTS (ESN)
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Fahdiga(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2021
We already know he is a Yoruba soldier
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by istina: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2021
IlovePMB:
Too bad.
You are worse than Boko haram
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by istina: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

This is why I said NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOKO HARAM, KILLER HERDSMEN AND IPOB TERRORISTS (ESN)
Exactly
With time ESN will be worse than Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by DoubleEngine007: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2021
If soldier enter my hux,I drive am comot out. Those cowards,they are bokoharam soldiers .. If na to barb young boys hair with blunt scissor, them go fit. Fight now,them dey run.. I like what those Igbo guys did.. They should go and fight bokoharam ,bandit and falani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by backnbeta(f): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2021
istina:

Exactly
With time ESN will be worse than Boko Haram
It takes little push and desperation for the oppressed to become the oppressor...FG is pressing that dangerous button undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by istina: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Boko started like this
Janja weed militials started like this
Alshabab started like this

With time ESN will begin to victimise their own people they claim to be fighting for and do worse than Boko haram.
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Richy4(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2021
What a lucky man to have met a kind hearted fellow that shielded him
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by istina: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2021
backnbeta:

It takes little push and desperation for the oppressed to become the oppressor...FG is pressing that dangerous button undecided
In d end, the innocent people of the east will be the biggest losers and casualties
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by backnbeta(f): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
istina:

In d end, the innocent people of the east will be the biggest losers and casualties
Unfortunately, yes. I wish there's a better way to settle the differences, but it gets to a point where you can't just fold your arms and watch your oppressors undecided
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Tranquillity360: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2021
istina:
Boko started like this
Janja weed militials started like this
Alshabab started like this

With time ESN will begin to victimise their own people they claim to be fighting for and do worse than Boko haram.
Your wishgrin grin

1 Like

Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by Liposure: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2021
I pity easterners supporting ESN.
Re: A Stranded Nigerian Soldier Rescued By Some Civilians by flourish01(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Launches SDG Youth Alliance, 9,000 Youths Leaders Sign Up / FG, Stakeholders Reject Bill Seeking To Prohibit Open Defecations / See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.