Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

New 3D Design For Great Finishing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 3D Design For Great Finishing (840 Views)

Italian Wall Finishing(stucco,marcopolo Luxury,wax,wall Screeding Etc.) / New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture (finishing An Old House) / Picture Story For Finishing Of A 5 Bdr Bungalow In Ogun State For A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New 3D Design For Great Finishing by Dijita: 2:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Hello all,
Please I will appreciate if designers and architect in the house can help me with a good 3design that give this building good finishing. I am looking for something simple but tasteful. The original design no longer applies as I have modified the building from the original design . Note the bathroom window is going to become standard window as the bathroom is been moved where the window will not be visible from the front
Please this is not a paid gig . I may show token appreciation to the final selection.

Pic 1: original 3D
Pic: 2 Actual building

1 Like

Re: New 3D Design For Great Finishing by zuraking(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2021
This is a simple design already and since you have roofed it I don't think there is any modifications you can put.

Just use good cement pop design,
tiles below the ground level,
use a single tiles round for the up level after the roofing
Good finishing paint that will match the roofing color
Plant flowers where you have the windows
Re: New 3D Design For Great Finishing by Fheelzz(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Damn Nice one though, Check me up wink
Re: New 3D Design For Great Finishing by Dijita: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2021
zuraking:
This is a simple design already and since you have roofed it I don't think there is any modifications you can put.

Just use good cement pop design,
tiles below the ground level,
use a single tiles round for the up level after the roofing
Good finishing paint that will match the roofing color
Plant flowers where you have the windows
Thanks Zuraking, I was not looking to change the structure I was looking for something visual to capture what you suggested or other suggestions.
Can you explain the bolded more?
How is your project coming along?
Re: New 3D Design For Great Finishing by zuraking(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dijita:

Thanks Zura king, I was not looking to change the structure I was looking for something visual to capture what you suggested or other suggestions.
Can you explain the bolded more?
How is your project coming along?
I don't know how to explain since I can't do the drawing. What I meant is you; u should lay 1 line tiles round up after the roofing and 3-4 lines below the building
Re: New 3D Design For Great Finishing by Dijita: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
zuraking:
I don't know how to explain since I can't do the drawing. What I meant is you; u should lay 1 line tiles round up after the roofing and 3-4 lines below the building
Got it.
Thanks
Re: New 3D Design For Great Finishing by Valuepaints20(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Home of beauty

(1) (Reply)

Dream Bungalow Available Now In Choba At 22m / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build This House. / Prime Properties Available At Iyana Ipaja & Ikorodu GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.