Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,224 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers (5812 Views)

My Crown Is For No One” — Bobrisky Tells Other Crossdressers / See Beautiful Photos Of Zlatan Ibile’s Girlfriend, Seyi / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by Mpvibetv: 3:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Apart From Bob Risky And James Brown, Checkout Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers In Nigeria.

I excluded Bob Risky and Jame Brown in this list because I really think they are currently the most trending crossdressers we have in Nigeria today. If you don't already know who these beautiful crossdressers her, I will give you all a brief biography about them.

Below is the list of Crossdressers In Nigeria and their loving photos:

P BLUSH

He is a Nigerian model, actor, music promoter, and brand influencer, who works for a social media star, Tony lawani.

SEUN THE DIVA

He is a Yoruba crossdresser who is following in the footsteps of his mentor, Bob Risky.

BAYO

Bayo is another controversial crossdresser we have in Nigeria.

https://nationnaija.com.ng/apart-from-bob-risky-and-james-brown-checkout-beautiful-photos-of-other-crossdressers-in-nigeria/

OKE GOLDEN

He is one of Nigerian and Ghanaian top crossdresser who resides in Ghana, he one time won an ''All-female Beauty Pageant Awards'' in Ghana. Sadly his crown was taken from him after the organizers found out he was a man.

JOSH AGAI

Josh is a crossdresser from Bayelsa state, who was right in the game before Bob Risky. He has won several awards in Bayelsa state.

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by LMS1(m): 5:22am On Jan 26, 2021
OP what's your dictionary defination of BEAUTIFUL

3 Likes

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by Princessogaraya(f): 5:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Nonsense how this guy take fine now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2021
We should celebrate because they are cross dresser?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by mayklef(m): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2021
2 be man 4 this country hard...

2 Likes

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by TEMPESTETIM(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
C this one... for ur min there beautiful right
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by ena5four(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
J
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
All are YORUBAS

1 Like

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
engrchykae:
All are YORUBAS
The Igbos started it in the 80s and 90s, they are just envious they are not as popular as Bobrisky.

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

The Igbos started it in the 80s and 90s, they are just envious they are not as popular as Bobrisky.
then igbos got sense while yorubas lost sense.
So igbos leads Yoruba follows

1 Like

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
engrchykae:
Defenders of Universe, always speaking from both sides of their mouths and shifting post.
Sense indeed! Even at old age still copying Bobrisky and boasting of lesbians and gay children without shame. If that's what you call sense, let the "sense" remain with Igbos.

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
So a guy will leave big breasted chicks with big ass and juicy kitten for rugged, flat chested, contoured man.
God forbid! I like women o with full package cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
engrchykae:
More sense!
Mtchew!

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Defenders of Universe, always speaking from both sides of their mouths and shifting post.
Sense indeed! Even at old age still copying Bobrisky and boasting of lesbians and gay children without shame. If that's what you call sense, let the "sense" remain with Igbos.
bobrisky,visit alimi,denrele,etc all have one thing in common,they are all YORUBAS.
That speaks volumes of the Yoruba nation
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

More sense!
this is stale,I can name 5 nonsense Yoruba shemales and here you are posting and reposting Charly boy.
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
engrchykae:
bobrisky,visit alimi,denrele,etc all have one thing in common,they are all YORUBAS.
That speaks volumes of the Yoruba nation
Prince Uzoegwu.

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Prince Uzoegwu.
you named only two,there are 8 nonsense Yoruba shemales to two Igbo shemales,my guy you have more shemales
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
engrchykae:
you named only two,there are 8 nonsense Yoruba shemales to two Igbo shemales,my guy you have more shemales
Michelle Page

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Michelle Page
this one is bobrisky junior,also a Yoruba,bia stop disturbing me with a business that is an exclusive of yorubas,all the popular shemales are yorubas,case closed.
Even all the fraudulent daddy G.Os are yorubas.
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
engrchykae:
this one is bobrisky junior,also a Yoruba,bia stop disturbing me with a business that is an exclusive of yorubas,all the popular shemales are yorubas,case closed.
You don't need a prophet to tell you where this one with such legs comes from. They are jealous of him and want to be like him at all cost.

Repeating himself like a broken record.
Abeg, this your mumu na hereditary or acquired?

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 12:24am On Jan 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You don't need a prophet to tell you where this one with such legs comes from. They are jealous of him and want to be like him at all cost.

Repeating himself like a broken record.
Abeg, this your mumu na hereditary or acquired?
please I dislike those folks no matter their race or tribe.
It's like you like them that's why you know a lot about them
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by idris646(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2021
disgusting if you ask me
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pretydiva(f): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Rubbish post. Mcteww
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
engrchykae:
please I dislike those folks no matter their race or tribe.
It's like you like them that's why you know a lot about them
You are a tribalst, that's why I am showing them to you. Go to Google and type "top crossdressers in Nigeria", you can only find Bobrisky and Remi on the list.

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by laluski(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
mayklef:
2 be man 4 this country hard...

Walai
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mpvibetv:
Apart From Bob Risky And James Brown, Checkout Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers In Nigeria.

I excluded Bob Risky and Jame Brown in this list because I really think they are currently the most trending crossdressers we have in Nigeria today. If you don't already know who these beautiful crossdressers her, I will give you all a brief biography about them.

Below is the list of Crossdressers In Nigeria and their loving photos:

P BLUSH

He is a Nigerian model, actor, music promoter, and brand influencer, who works for a social media star, Tony lawani.

SEUN THE DIVA

He is a Yoruba crossdresser who is following in the footsteps of his mentor, Bob Risky.

BAYO

Bayo is another controversial crossdresser we have in Nigeria.

https://nationnaija.com.ng/apart-from-bob-risky-and-james-brown-checkout-beautiful-photos-of-other-crossdressers-in-nigeria/

OKE GOLDEN

He is one of Nigerian and Ghanaian top crossdresser who resides in Ghana, he one time won an ''All-female Beauty Pageant Awards'' in Ghana. Sadly his crown was taken from him after the organizers found out he was a man.

JOSH AGAI

Josh is a crossdresser from Bayelsa state, who was right in the game before Bob Risky. He has won several awards in Bayelsa state.

Useless post from a tribalist's anus, go to Google and bring your search then tell us where these ones come from.

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
engrchykae:
Father Edeath
Father Mbaka
Odumeje
Onyeze Jesus or what did he call himself
are all from Ondo.

Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Father Edeath
Father Mbaka
Odumeje
Onyeze Jesus or what did he call himself
are all from Ondo.
fatoyinbo krest,tb and all the conmen on suit are yorubas
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2021
engrchykae:
fatoyinbo krest,tb and all the conmen on suit are yorubas
Mention their names with proof, this your mumu na another level. What did you catch Fatoyinbo doing?
Bring the pictures.
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by engrchykae(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Mention their names with proof, this your mumu na another level. What did you catch Fatoyinbo doing?
Bring the pictures.
you that named father ede and mbaka,odumeje etc
What did they do?
Re: Leave Bob Risky & James Brown, See Beautiful Photos Of Other Crossdressers by pepperdemzombie: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2021
engrchykae:
you that named father ede and mbaka,odumeje etc
What did they do?
Fr EDeath locked people's children in a prison constructed inside his Concentration camp called University. He later transfers them to real prisons and implicate them with cultism and hard srugs. He threatens the parents that nothing will happen and his same Government keep mum. Proof of all the crying parents and students in the prison, concrete and real with proofs, not Dem say.
Mbaka collects money and give false prophecies thereby destabilize Imo government and other state government alongside Catholic Churches.
Odumeje displays cultist vividly and is associating well with the Native Doctor called Onyeze Satan to lure people into rituals.
Onyeze Satan is a Native Doctor disguising as a Prophet doing rituals in broad daylight.
All these have proofs all over the internet.
Now, what did Fatoyinbo do, with proof?
Name the men in suits, what they did with proofs, not Dem say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) / Afrocandy Slams Nicki Minaj For Stealing Her Style...(see Pics) / Pictures - Lolo 1 Of Wazobia Marks Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.