Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State (11687 Views)

IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner / Governor Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 272 Special Constables For Community Policing / Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2021
4tomandchi:
Making Lagos safe again should be the agenda. I hope they were no given lessons on how to collect egunje and make remittance to the DPO...
Na their general studies (GST) be that because dem nor fit do without am. Na real special constables when the IGP has lost focus

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Ishilove: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2021
More power drunk uniforms on the streets of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Flynnthekidd(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2021
All these aged men...na wa

They can't even "stand at attention"
Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Omojolaray:
So na the feeling of first to comment be diz..... Not impressed at all.... Think say I go see alert for my fcmb account....... What rubbish
alert from the spirits
Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by TheFuckQueen: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
They are selected from personnel of Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps, their salary and promotion will be handled by Lagos State Government
Perfectdanny:
This special constable, is it like a civil service job? Local or state govt? What's their supervising ministry or agency?
Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Tundex911: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Omojolaray:
So na the feeling of first to comment be diz..... Not impressed at all.... Think say I go see alert for my fcmb account....... What rubbish

Do you forget say na police matter be this? Maybe another person don collect bribe, I mean the money wey you suppose collect

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheFuckQueen:
They are selected from personnel of Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps, their salary and promotion will be handled by Lagos State Government

ok
Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Omojolaray(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tundex911:

Do you forget say na police matter be this? Maybe another person don collect bribe, I mean the money wey you suppose collect
lol
Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Seyzcham91(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Ogilinsaka:
Specially trained thieves

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by Seyzcham91(m): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin
Sulawesi:
Another batch of hungry thieves for the general public of Lagos (and most especially motorists) to contend with.
Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by tit(f): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
More jihadists in all the corners
Re: Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State by BeigJawnson(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98449321:
CONSTABULARY!! shocked shocked

.........older word for a police force or the organisation of constables who are the first rank in a police force.

Last time we heard this word was many decades ago!

Constabularies in pictures.... cheesy

constables are never ranks...but are recruits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Lagos on a 2-Day Working Visit To Commission Projects / 2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore / Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.