Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week (763 Views)

How To Make $100 To $500 Dollar � Every Month / An AI Strategy That Makes You Dollar Every. Just With Your Phone And A Robot App / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by Zigla: 5:11am On Jan 26, 2021
My friend is saying that I should come to Ghana , that he's working under a company that pays it's workers in dollars (750 dollars every week).

He also said that he's currently being paid 450 dollars every week that the more one stays in that company the more your payment increases.

Where I'm scared is that he is demanding that I should be holding like 500k while coming, to use in registering for the company.

I need help please, because I don't want to loose my hard earned money.
Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by stupidmod2: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2021
that's not ur friend that's a scammer n also got plans

1 Like

Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by Zigla: 5:38am On Jan 26, 2021
stupidmod2:
that's not ur friend that's a scammer n also got plans
thanks, he said that the company buys and sells gold. And, the environment of the company he has been snapping and showing me is local , I don't think meaningful amount can be realized there let alone paying it's workers such amount every week.
Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by Crochet: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2021
He is inviting you to come and do galamsey illegal gold minning be careful. Use that money to establish yourself here or while in Ghana , do not give him a dime.
Zigla:
thanks, he said that the company buys and sells gold. And, the environment of the company he has been snapping and showing me is local , I don't think meaningful amount can be realized there let alone paying it's workers such amount every week.
Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by Freestainworld(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2021
See scamming, nothing good comes easy, even ghanaians are looking for such money, be careful and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by Nairalandwizerd(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Zigla:
My friend is saying that I should come to Ghana , that he's working under a company that pays it's workers in dollars (750 dollars every week).

He also said that he's currently being paid 450 dollars every week that the more one stays in that company the more your payment increases.

Where I'm scared is that he is demanding that I should be holding like 500k while coming, to use in registering for the company.

I need help please, because I don't want to loose my hard earned money.
500k for registration, you are finished.

1 Like

Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by DaHrNn0001: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2021
I can authoritatively tell you no company even pays even $200 every week in Ghana not even talk of a Nigerian... How would you even call that a friend? If he says it's true please confirm the company's name and I would give you a reliable update on it.... Be warned you are about to get FVCKED cus Scam is small o... You will loose money & stranded in no man's land...

1 Like

Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by Zigla: 5:57am On Jan 27, 2021
I appreciate all advise being given here, God bless you all. I'm not going anywhere. I have even sent him a message on WhatsApp that I'm not coming , since then he hasn't responded to me which shows that he has a motive to scam me.

Some Hyman beings are wicked, someone l see as a brother cry
Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by billante(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2021
Zigla:
I appreciate all advise being given here, God bless you all. I'm not going anywhere. I have even sent him a message on WhatsApp that I'm not coming , since then he hasn't responded to me which shows that he has a motive to scam me.

Some Hyman beings are wicked, someone l see as a brother cry

Without being told you should know it's a scam!

It was another premium tears that was loading

1 Like

Re: Company In Ghana That Pays 750 Dollar Every Week by ZaRed: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Hi Zigla, kindly confirm if the enduser would be open to brandables priced at $1k+?

The only architecture/real estate-related domains I have are on Squadhelp...

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Ben 10’s Logo On ₦1000 Note? / How Much Can I Sell This 50kobo Paper Note / How Much Do You Make From Royal Q With A 1000 USD Investment Within A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.