Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix (7453 Views)

Protesting Women Seal Hotel Harbouring Alleged ESN Members / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by 400billionman: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle.

Let everybody thread with caution.

And for leaders who like looking down on certain parts of the country or treating ethnic groups in diverse manners, this is the result.

The army should fish out whoever they are looking for and stop the idea of shooting innocent people in their shops or houses.

Boko never finish, this one start. No country moves forward in the absence of peace. Peace is birthed by a level playing ground and justice for all.

Nigeria will be great again.
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by samwheel(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
They should kill all d cowards soldiers who will pee on their body on sight of Boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by AlfaB: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Millimann:
So the soldiers really ran away and were rescued by civilians?

O di kwa very funny.

Nigerian army are the most useless in the world.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by AlfaB: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
grin cheesy

Pictures of the army running, I can't even imagine it, useless cowards cheesy grin

There is video and you are asking for pictures.
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Mayng01(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Damn! The shit is getting real.
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Cherez: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Vistra40:

Trust me if they attack that company after the said ultimatum then they have overstepped their boundary. They had better remain in the forests and guard it as it is the main objective for it being set up. Abi them no get rules of engagement?
Exactly my stand too
If the ESN dares attack that company then GOD go punish them
They better stay in the forest & guard against insecurity there then I will agree they've got the right since govt can't provide security
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Akudaisi: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

Exactly my stand too
They better stay in the forest & guard against insecurity there then I will agree they've got the right since govt can't provide security
anyway ESN don't need to waste their bullets in them the same Army will be the one to Kill them
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Irukkanews: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked all service Chiefs and has reappointed new staff see the tweet made .

"I have accepted the immediate resignation of the Service Chiefs, and their retirement from service. I thank them all for their overwhelming achievements in our efforts at bringing enduring peace to Nigeria, and wish them well in their future endeavours."

All Service Chief Staff has been replaced as stated by the president, see the tweet below.

"I have also appointed new Service Chiefs, to replace the retired officers:

Major-General Leo Irabor, Chief of Defence Staff

Major-General I. Attahiru, Chief of Army Staff

Rear Admiral A.Z Gambo, Chief of Naval Staff

Air-Vice Marshal I.O Amao, Chief of Air Staff."

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Commotfornigeri: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Vistra40:
If the company decide to house the soldiers, what is it to ESN? I thought guarding the forests only was within their purview? They had better maintain what they were set up for and not derail. It would be wrong to destroy a private business because of this

ESN made the environment safe for people to do their businesses without fear of fulani. Now they turn around and go against ESN.

ESN is losing their lives to protect the SE, yet Charles Aluminum does not consider that before picking a side.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ddokie:
You see the uselessness of our leaders. None of them can see the long term effects of this whole thing.

The recent victories of the ESN over the NA will motivate a lot of young igbo boys to join them.

That will make the group stronger, while the NA will continue to get weaker as more battle fronts are opened and morale reduces among their ranks.

When the soldiers are eventually unable to overcome the ESN (which is the most likely thing to happen), the ESN guys themselves will start seeing themselves as kings. At that point (after successfully dealing with the herdsmen), they would start terrorizing the locals. Na dat time we go enter the real problem for igboland.

What is wrong could be sweet at the beginning, but eventually becomes a problem.

The truth is that ESN is illegal, but their motive is very commendable - Secure your people, that is why they are enjoying the support of the average igboman, myself inclusive. But if i want to be sincere, it is not likely to end well.

If our leaders are not as useless as they are, they should be able to see what is brewing, and the solution would not be to invite soldiers, rather, they should insist on regional and state police or down-tool. Yes, governors can down tool in one form or the other until the security architecture is restructured.

When they are in full control of the security architecture in the land, they can commit to protecting their people better. That will make ESN less attractive to the youths because many will be joining the Eastern Police Force or whatever name it would be called.

If this battle with soldiers continue, problem go dey o.

your analysis is spot on .ESN shouldn't be left to exist -at least not in the hand of someone like NK. Now he has an army,one of these days he will attack someone that will setoff choas and crisis in the SE.
But I don't really blame him,our governor's (especially Dave umahi) were busy playing stupid politics instead forming a regional outfit to battle herdsmen and of course,Ipob just had to seize that opportunity. It's still unfortunate that none of the SE governor's and leaders have made any effort to mediate with Ipob.
The recent exclusion of the SE again in the setup of our security leadership should make it obvious to pals like Dave,iwuanyawu,ouk,hope,author eze etc that our presido will never endorse an Igbo as president.
I just don't see any good way this will end

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Vistra40: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

ESN made the environment safe for people to do their businesses without fear of fulani. Now they turn around and go against ESN.

ESN is losing their lives to protect the SE, yet Charles Aluminum does not consider that before picking a side.

So it justifies their threat to attack the company?if they attack that company they will not only begin to lose sympathy but they will prove the government right on the terrorist label on them. You don’t fall into the trap of your enemy. They say wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Commotfornigeri: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Vistra40:

So it justifies their threat to attack the company?if they attack that company they will not only begin to lose sympathy but they will prove the government right on the terrorist label on them. You don’t fall into the trap of your enemy. They say wisdom is profitable to direct

They wont attack, but the warning is necessary. We have to make everyone be on thesame page.

If army start killing, they wont spare you because you work in the aluminum company.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Vistra40: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

They wont attack, but the warning is necessary. We have to make everyone be on thesame page.

If army start killing, they wont spare you because you work in the aluminum company.

There is no way everyone must be on the same page with you. You convince them by making them see reasons to be on your side. If ESN is threatening them so they can be on their side, then that is intimidation. in a war situation, people will always die whether they are for or against it. I still say that ESN should stick to guarding the bushes and not derail from its objective
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by LikeAking: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Once upon a time.
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by GidiCars: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
If you're in the army, police or any armed forces, many nigerians wish you nothing but death. grin

To hell with one nigeria, and to hell with the armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by GidiCars: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
MadamExcellency:
The worst thing that Nigeria allowed is arming of IPOB instead of negotiating their demands when their protesters were peaceful and unarmed.

Nigerian Soldiers cannot withstand armed insurgency.

I always tell people that the only power of the army, police and all the big men is just the guns with them. Take away those guns and they're nothing.

I hope the war happens quickly.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by just4dem(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
GidiCars:

I always tell people that the only power of the army, police and all the big men is just the guns with them. Take away those guns and they're nothing.

Nairaland should have AMEN button
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by cheruv: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
The behaviour of the company management was as stupid as it was useless... The best thing they'd have done was to steer clear of the imbroglio btwn ESN and NA.
ESN should follow up on its threat... But limit its actions to just shutting down the company for a while while ensuring that the particular employees are disengaged.
It's pertinent in this tumultuous times that all Igbos are brought under one imperial command!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by TANID(m): 1:39am On Jan 27, 2021
BusinessCity:
These guys are ready
it's Too Early For You To Say That You Just wait Till Nigeria Air Force are Involve
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by giftedben: 4:13am On Jan 27, 2021
Cherez:

Exactly my stand too

Do you guys actually know what you are saying. This same company would never open their gates if it were civilians running from army.

Instead they are protecting the armies that came to kill civilians. That company have a lot of questions to answer. It is better they apologise and sanction the workers involved.

Or they face destruction of their properties by angry youths.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by JudasGoat: 5:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Black is totally useless from a tactical perspective . It offers no cammoflague rather sharp contrast with any theater even in pitch darkness. It is used more for intimidation than for practical tactical use that's why special policing units use it rather than real operators.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Pat081: 5:46am On Jan 27, 2021
The out come of this will be many children will b fatherless and motherless too just like those children on the street of Kano[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Gbagura: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2021
GidiCars:

But you're in Lagos selling cars àbi? Lagos na your papa state? If you want war, go back to your region and prepare for it. You can't be hiding in the southwest while inciting others to war in your southeast. You're simply an underrated Coward!
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by SaiOba: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Like you all do not know that the NA will soon start going house to house to start their killing dance search?
NA should just apply New strategy and have this resolved. All the sympathy and support from mostly the easterners were as a result of the python Dance and the recent house to house crack down that happened in PH.
The application of their military force won't do them any good in winning this but they still have not realized it.

Vistra40:

There is no way everyone must be on the same page with you. You convince them by making them see reasons to be on your side. If ESN is threatening them so they can be on their side, then that is intimidation. in a war situation, people will always die whether they are for or against it. I still say that ESN should stick to guarding the bushes and not derail from its objective
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by jimi4us: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Vistra40:
If the company decide to house the soldiers, what is it to ESN? I thought guarding the forests only was within their purview? They had better maintain what they were set up for and not derail. It would be wrong to destroy a private business because of this

All Nigerian soldiers are Fulani terrorist, they're snakes that shouldn't be left hanging around. Never!!
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Cherez: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2021
giftedben:

Do you guys actually know what you are saying. This same company would never open their gates if it were civilians running from army.

Instead they are protecting the armies that came to kill civilians. That company have a lot of questions to answer. It is better they apologise and sanction the workers involved.

Or they face destruction of their properties by angry youths.
Haba Oga,
If I see anyone fleeing even my enemy I will protect them
Once someone is fleeing, such is no longer in combat
And how did you know the company wouldn't have protected civilians?
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by Vistra40: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2021
jimi4us:

All Nigerian soldiers are Fulani terrorist, they're snakes that shouldn't be left hanging around. Never!!

All Nigerian soldiers forgetting that there are igbos that are also in the army?if you kill one of your own in army uniform, you have killed somebody’s husband, father, son and brother. How then do you expect to continue to have public support when you kill them? When you follow someone, also use your head and think for yourself. When the soldiers deploy troops in large numbers to the east and they start going from house to house, there will be casualties. Think of the innocent lives that would be lost. Someone can’t be instigating to go to war here while he is safely tucked outside in safety. Think for yourself!
Re: BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix by jimi4us: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2021
Vistra40:

All Nigerian soldiers forgetting that there are igbos that are also in the army?if you kill one of your own in army uniform, you have killed somebody’s husband, father, son and brother. How then do you expect to continue to have public support when you kill them? When you follow someone, also use your head and think for yourself. When the soldiers deploy troops in large numbers to the east and they start going from house to house, there will be casualties. Think of the innocent lives that would be lost. Someone can’t be instigating to go to war here while he is safely tucked outside in safety. Think for yourself!

Exactly!!! Going house to house to kill my people cos of minor issues, that's the reason why they're snakes that shouldn't be allowed around. They killed my forefathers and God will punish them through Boko Haram and bandits. Bastards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Frank Urges EFCC Chair, Bawa Not To Disappoint Youths / Ikpeazu: Mushroom Political Parties Pick PDP Recalcitrants In Abia / Peter Obi/labour Party Vs Inec/tinubu/shettima/apc Final Written Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.