Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Anyone Heard From SBC After Submitting Your Credentials To Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Heard From SBC After Submitting Your Credentials To Them? (519 Views)

Has Anyone Heard From Resources Intermediaries Limited After The Interview / Has Anyone Heard Of Project 5000? / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard From SBC After Submitting Your Credentials To Them? by Pleasantness(f): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Fellow Patriots, good morning all!!. Thus is in respect to Sevenup Bottling company recruitment posted days ago.
Being an expert at water treatment, I applied for the post of water treatment operator since there is a vacancy for it. I submitted my CV online, a mail was sent to me few days after thanking me for doing so and a form was sent alongside asking for information bout me, experiences, expected salary etc. That was last week. I have been bothered cos I haven't heard from them since since it took them three days to acknowledged my CV sent. Pls, did anyone apply for any of their posted job and how has it been for you? Have u been called, interviewed? M just worried cos m losing hope gradually n this kind of my profession is hard to come by.
I appreciate ur response pls
Re: Anyone Heard From SBC After Submitting Your Credentials To Them? by Oyewale25: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2021
I applied for the Electrical Technician role too but no feedback yet since that acknowledged mail. It's just a week, so let see what happened till month end. You can only give of after 2weeks of every job application.
Re: Anyone Heard From SBC After Submitting Your Credentials To Them? by Pleasantness(f): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Alright sir
Re: Anyone Heard From SBC After Submitting Your Credentials To Them? by viosky(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pleasantness:
Fellow Patriots, good morning all!!. Thus is in respect to Sevenup Bottling company recruitment posted days ago.
Being an expert at water treatment, I applied for the post of water treatment operator since there is a vacancy for it. I submitted my CV online, a mail was sent to me few days after thanking me for doing so and a form was sent alongside asking for information bout me, experiences, expected salary etc. That was last week. I have been bothered cos I haven't heard from them since since it took them three days to acknowledged my CV sent. Pls, did anyone apply for any of their posted job and how has it been for you? Have u been called, interviewed? M just worried cos m losing hope gradually n this kind of my profession is hard to come by.
I appreciate ur response pls

Where you later called for the job
Re: Anyone Heard From SBC After Submitting Your Credentials To Them? by Yebeyebe(f): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Not at all

(1) (Reply)

Update On Npower Transition For Batches A And B. / Human Resource Officer / Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.