Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Quick Buyer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Quick Buyer (531 Views)

Honda Civic 2004 or 05 Manual Transmission Needed Serious Buyer / Buyer Of ₦6.7b Bugatti Agreed To Buy It On The Spot After Seeing Only Sketches / Rare Ferrari 288 GTO Worth $2 Million Stolen By Would-be Buyer During Test Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Buyer by Stockquality: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2021
If you have the following cars for sale,be it distress sale kindly mention me. Grade A naija used next to toks at reasonable offer.

Note: the cars/brands mentioned below must be first body,must not be accidented, must have a clean title,must have a V.I.N,and must not have any issues from electricals to gear and engine.

A TOYOTA FJ CRUISER WITH NAV,CAM,DVD
A TOYOTA 4RUNNER SPORTS 04 WITH NAV ,CAM,DVD
A TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 08 WITH NAV CAM ETC
MERCEDES BENZ SUV 06 AND ABOVE WITH NAV
HONDA PILOT 09 AND ABOVE WITH NAV CAM,DVD
LEXUS RX 330 WITH NAV UP TO 350 WITH NAV CAM,DVD

Re: Quick Buyer by TPound(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stockquality:
If you have the following cars for sale,be it distress sale kindly mention me. Grade A naija used next to toks at reasonable offer.

Note: the cars/brands mentioned below must be first body,must not be accidented, must have a clean title,must have a V.I.N,and must not have any issues from electricals to gear and engine.

A TOYOTA FJ CRUISER WITH NAV,CAM,DVD
A TOYOTA 4RUNNER SPORTS 04 WITH NAV ,CAM,DVD
A TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 08 WITH NAV CAM ETC
MERCEDES BENZ SUV 06 AND ABOVE WITH NAV
HONDA PILOT 09 AND ABOVE WITH NAV CAM,DVD
LEXUS RX 330 WITH NAV UP TO 350 WITH NAV CAM,DVD

Please WhatsApp me on the number in my signature
Re: Quick Buyer by Stockquality: 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
List what youhave here
TPound:

Please WhatsApp me on the number in my signature

(1) (Reply)

Pls Share Your Experience / 2005 4runner For Sale 2m 08163157823 / Venza For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.